What i think makes this site dead

Announcements will be posted here, but you can also talk about mapleanime.com in general.
Wizit6134
Papulatus
What i think makes this site dead

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 am

I think this site is mostly dead cuz of the mods (MS5) i dont want to b affencive but they are barly on and u know bout all the comics and vid stuff. People may be uploading new vids for people to watch and recommend but the mods hav to check it b4 it shows. And mods could still posts comics in the comic page. There r like only 7. Also the member first post check thing. Well if they dont check the thing means they dont accept it which means NO NEW MEMBERS. Most of all it's fun for the mods to b here. (gatorade-2)

chobbilight
Legend

Re: What i think makes this site dead

Post by chobbilight » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Wizit6134 wrote:I think this site is mostly dead cuz of the mods (MS5) i dont want to b affencive but they are barly on and u know bout all the comics and vid stuff. People may be uploading new vids for people to watch and recommend but the mods hav to check it b4 it shows. And mods could still posts comics in the comic page. There r like only 7. Also the member first post check thing. Well if they dont check the thing means they dont accept it which means NO NEW MEMBERS. Most of all it's fun for the mods to b here. (gatorade-2)

its not rlly important what a bug thinks

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:02 am

U KNOW WAT (MS5) LOOK HOW FAR I AM AFTER A FEW MONTHS (gatorade-2)

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:24 am

If there were more active mods the site would improve but I'm sure they have a reason to be gone so long ^.^

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Wizit6134 wrote:I think this site is mostly dead cuz of the mods (MS5) i dont want to b affencive but they are barly on and u know bout all the comics and vid stuff. People may be uploading new vids for people to watch and recommend but the mods hav to check it b4 it shows. And mods could still posts comics in the comic page. There r like only 7. Also the member first post check thing. Well if they dont check the thing means they dont accept it which means NO NEW MEMBERS. Most of all it's fun for the mods to b here. (gatorade-2)

YES THIS MAN IS CORRECT. WE MODS DO NOTHING. WE ARE THE BANE OF EVIL.

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Zaylo wrote:

i taste a little sarcasme

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:59 am

Zaylo wrote:

omg finally im right at something (skygar9-5)

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 am

Zaylo wrote:

Hiiiiii Zaylo! =D
on topic: recently I have seen much more mod activity

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:06 am

yah like the new game and banner (F6)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 am

Zaylo wrote:YES THIS MAN IS CORRECT. WE MODS DO NOTHING. WE ARE THE BANE OF EVIL.

Get to work on the fanfic section. now.

also...
f**king mods, how do THEY work.

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 pm

didnt tat dude bboys wanted to b a mod and kept pretending to one (F6)

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Zaylo wrote:

lol is it me or is zaylo becoming a little bit evilz again?

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 pm

playa4life01 wrote:
Zaylo wrote:

lol is it me or is zaylo becoming a little bit evilz again?

he fails, but yeah he is