uhh i kno its kinda a stupid question

Announcements will be posted here, but you can also talk about mapleanime.com in general.
elfkira2
Red snail
uhh i kno its kinda a stupid question

Post by elfkira2 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 am

how do u change that icon thing the white things gettin kinda boring (exellent)

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Re: uhh i kno its kinda a stupid question

Post by playa4life01 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:28 pm

what chu talking bout? (F6)

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:22 pm

I thinkkkkkkkkkkk he means the avatar
User control panel > Profile > avatar > select pic

chobbilight
Legend

Re: A Balanced Diet Can Help Your Golf Game

Post by chobbilight » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 am

safexiaoyi wrote:A Balanced Diet Can Help Your Golf Game

Golf is a lifetime sport that both men and women of all ages enjoy participating in. However, for the competitive golfer, it is a test of the athlete’s physical and mental endurance. cheap golf clubs While equipment and physical fitness are important to the game, a balanced diet is often the most overlooked aspect that all serious golfers must consider. callaway ft-iz fairway wood Indiana David Costill who is teaching in the Ball State University once said a good diet can not make an average athlete great, but a poor diet can make a great athlete average. taylormade 09 rescue For golfers, a balanced diet begins with eating at least 50% of your total caloric intake from carbohydrates such as whole grains, breads, pastas, rice, fruits, vegetables, & low-fat dairy. Carbohydrates are the body’s preferred energy source in the work of activity. taylormade r9 tp irons It fuels the brain & nervous technique, preserves protein while helping to burn fat. Consuming carbohydrates in the work of activity helps maintain blood glucose levels, allowing the golfer to have improved concentration. ping g15 driver Protein is another important macronutrient to incorporate in to the balanced diet. Ishiner Have 6 to 8 ounces of protein every day, & choose lean protein sources such as chicken, fish, round or loin cuts of beef, beans or legumes. Protein is necessary for growth & repair of muscles, & helps regulate body processes as enzymes & hormones.

this will help ya

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 am

hmm, that could help me get rid of the tons of fat in my but

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Re: The man looks around and doesn't see anyone

Post by playa4life01 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm

goodugg09 wrote:A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing. He is on the second hole when he notices a frog sitting next to the green. He thinks nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, "Ribbit. 9- Iron".

The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. "Ribbit. 9-Iron." He looks at the frog and decides to prove the frog wrong. He puts his other club away, and grabs a 9-iron. Boom! he hits it 10 inches from the cup. He is shocked!

He says to the frog, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky frog, eh?" The frog replies "Ribbit. Lucky frog." The man decides to take the frog with him to the next hole. "What do you think frog?" the man asks. "Ribbit. 3-wood."
UGG Classic Mini Boots Sale
UGG Classic Short Boots
Cheap UGG Classic Short Boots

The guy takes out a 3-wood, and boom! A hole in one.

The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, the man has golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks the frog, "OK where to next?" The frog replies, "Ribbit. Las Vegas." They go to Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK frog, now what?" The frog says, "Ribbit. Roulette."

wheres the rest!!! (hothead)