Members of MapleAnime that doesnt Post

Announcements will be posted here, but you can also talk about mapleanime.com in general.
markng1019
Zombie Mushmom
Re: Members of MapleAnime that doesnt Post

Post by markng1019 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 am

crutchfield wrote:lol
It's because the bots and all of their spam were removed but if you quoted them, it will still show a quote.

oh so those were bots...didnt know.. (F3)

Pojken
Crimson Balrog

Post by Pojken » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm

im not spamming anymore am i? :)

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:37 pm

its coz there only here to play flash games and dowloads u would see lots of random ppl's post the downloads flash games sections

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 am

alessmax43 wrote:
Mechy wrote:its coz there only here to play flash games and dowloads u would see lots of random ppl's post the downloads flash games sections

most of the ppl who are signed up to MA ONLY post on flash game and the download section

The easiest way to identify those people are checking their avatar...
Most random flash game people only just have the default one.

markng1019
Zombie Mushmom

Post by markng1019 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Shouldnt we do something about this? But even if we locked FlashGames(which you need to register to play it or download it) ; what if we add this one as a recquirement too: 1) Must reach a certain post point that will enable you to dl or play.
( But spam security(the mods) must be aware of the new members` post ; but the real side effect of this is that the site will be less friendly because of the strictness of this suggestion) (F3)

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:35 am

markng1019 wrote:Shouldnt we do something about this? But even if we locked FlashGames(which you need to register to play it or download it) ; what if we add this one as a recquirement too: 1) Must reach a certain post point that will enable you to dl or play.
( But spam security(the mods) must be aware of the new members` post ; but the real side effect of this is that the site will be less friendly because of the strictness of this suggestion) (F3)

Somehow the reason I 1st signed up was to play flash games....

markng1019
Zombie Mushmom

Post by markng1019 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:26 am

alessmax43 wrote:
pvtsharp wrote:
markng1019 wrote:Shouldnt we do something about this? But even if we locked FlashGames(which you need to register to play it or download it) ; what if we add this one as a recquirement too: 1) Must reach a certain post point that will enable you to dl or play.

true

..so should we implement that quote up there or keep the title of MA of being nice and have you play free non downloadable flash games?

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:31 pm

pvtsharp wrote:

same i found this website voz i was playing pirates fury on montys website (u join mapleanime 5 days after me then i didnt play that much flash games or go on the forums then i got bored and decied to go on the forums more (when everyone hated me for some reason coz i had a low post count ) :D)

markng1019
Zombie Mushmom

Post by markng1019 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am

The "you joined mapleanime after 5days after me" part ; didnt know that..lolz (F2)

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 am

markng1019 wrote:The "you joined mapleanime after 5days after me" part ; didnt know that..lolz (F2)

yup is soooo amazing :D! btw admins should force users to be on forums xP

markng1019
Zombie Mushmom

Post by markng1019 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Mechy wrote:
markng1019 wrote:The "you joined mapleanime after 5days after me" part ; didnt know that..lolz (F2)

yup is soooo amazing :D! btw admins should force users to be on forums xP

Yes,you clarified what i said,but yea,they should,its a harsh word,change it to "suggest" (cool)