this is mostly for gilly but anybody say their opion

Announcements will be posted here, but you can also talk about mapleanime.com in general.
rageboy1339
Mushmom
this is mostly for gilly but anybody say their opion

Post by rageboy1339 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

this is mostly for gilly but anybody say their opion, welll ever since booyz stopped spamming everything got boring i no he isnt supposed 2 but the forums have gotten boring for me and other people agree the next conversation will be quoted from twisterboy7 and froshin (to suppourt my case)
twiter boy:think that waz ridiculez. cuz tha formz were mor funny n wacky. peepz keep tellin us to go to tha chat box. well every time i do no one is there. what tha heck. u know we liv in different time zonez. so postin on threadz letz us hav mor fun n were stayin up furever waitin if ur friend is on if u live in another part of tha world. i dunno when everybody is on. but yeah seriously tha formz are gettin so slow now. plus we all know one that haz too go too internet cafe now cuz their pc broke. sorry itz long but i really wanted too say this.
froshin:The forums ain't that inactive. And be patient! Gillian is working on a system to bring more people to mapleanime, and keep people busy.

And spammers doesn't contribute by saying non creative things or repeating your last message on a topic once someone posted - And for the chat; it works the same way as for the envoirment threat. EVERYONE has to contribute. So stay online for an hour and most likely someone else will show up, and if this one sees you he / she stays chatting and so goes on... For instanse, if Gillian would have the chat up on the front page, it'd have plently of views.
twisterboy:every time i go into tha chat room itz empty.
i not gonna spend my entire day hangin around the chat room.
in the threads we can cetch everybody when ever.
plus everybody can see what were doin n talkin about.
sorry but the chat box has alwayz been a fail fur me.

Duality
Papulatus

Re: this is mostly for gilly but anybody say their opion

Post by Duality » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 pm

I usally go on around 3-4 pst because thats when i have time and its really active

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:19 am

rageboy1339 wrote:this is mostly for gilly but anybody say their opion, welll ever since booyz stopped spamming everything got boring i no he isnt supposed 2 but the forums have gotten boring for me and other people agree the next conversation will be quoted from twisterboy7 and froshin (to suppourt my case)
twiter boy:think that waz ridiculez. cuz tha formz were mor funny n wacky. peepz keep tellin us to go to tha chat box. well every time i do no one is there. what tha heck. u know we liv in different time zonez. so postin on threadz letz us hav mor fun n were stayin up furever waitin if ur friend is on if u live in another part of tha world. i dunno when everybody is on. but yeah seriously tha formz are gettin so slow now. plus we all know one that haz too go too internet cafe now cuz their pc broke. sorry itz long but i really wanted too say this.
froshin:The forums ain't that inactive. And be patient! Gillian is working on a system to bring more people to mapleanime, and keep people busy.

And spammers doesn't contribute by saying non creative things or repeating your last message on a topic once someone posted - And for the chat; it works the same way as for the envoirment threat. EVERYONE has to contribute. So stay online for an hour and most likely someone else will show up, and if this one sees you he / she stays chatting and so goes on... For instanse, if Gillian would have the chat up on the front page, it'd have plently of views.

bboyz4 wrote:If you want me spamming,I will.But I might be gone forever.You don't want that right?Not me not posting anymore?You guys don't want that!So just let me post sometimes....

Duality
Papulatus

Post by Duality » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm

He doesnt spam because he doesnt NEED tO SPAM

Froshin
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Froshin » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm

In my opinion we should not try to achive a forum with tons of spam and useless messages with people posting ONLY to achive post titles...We should attempt the different. See, you don't need to spend your entrie day in the chat box but you can always keep a window open and minimized checking it now and then. It's only if you stay around for at least 1 hour you'll meet up with someone to chat. And that starts a chain reaction...

Bboyz4 has got a point. And it's not like he quitted, he just doesn't visit as much and instead of posting useless stuff he posts more on to subject stuff. For instanse, if there is a drawing, Bboyz4 used to spam it by posting after each single reply saying "It's good i like it". NOW, the creator of the image already had his opinion it's good - why does he need to say it again? What's cool with that? Just my opinion. And Bboyz4 spammed intensively by then, not only common I-post-to-much-sometimes acting but hardcore post-in-each-topic spamming.

Instead, he posts it like once now and keep the posting low so the whole forum doesn't get messed up with bumped posts.

rageboy1339
Mushmom

Post by rageboy1339 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 pm

i no i get that but the website was just more enjoyable so does it matter people agree that it would be more fun especailly me and if the sites not fun well whats the point so y reinforce a rule to make it boring

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 am

Froshin wrote:In my opinion we should not try to achive a forum with tons of spam and useless messages with people posting ONLY to achive post titles...We should attempt the different. See, you don't need to spend your entrie day in the chat box but you can always keep a window open and minimized checking it now and then. It's only if you stay around for at least 1 hour you'll meet up with someone to chat. And that starts a chain reaction...

Bboyz4 has got a point. And it's not like he quitted, he just doesn't visit as much and instead of posting useless stuff he posts more on to subject stuff. For instanse, if there is a drawing, Bboyz4 used to spam it by posting after each single reply saying "It's good i like it". NOW, the creator of the image already had his opinion it's good - why does he need to say it again? What's cool with that? Just my opinion. And Bboyz4 spammed intensively by then, not only common I-post-to-much-sometimes acting but hardcore post-in-each-topic spamming.

Instead, he posts it like once now and keep the posting low so the whole forum doesn't get messed up with bumped posts.

I already made a point rageboy1339.....

Really....

At least I'm even POSTING on this site.

Just be lucky I didn't quit or you'll be crying for what...hours?

Go spam the forum like I did before if you had to,just to get the boredom away. But I rather spend time on something else than staying on the forum. Going back in and out seeing if anyone posted. It is like your desperate to post. Someone posts,you post like right after he/she posted like me.

I rather not spam.

Just go play some game or sleep. How about read a book -.-.....

Do your homework. Something....

-Jump Style- -JUMPING IS NOT A CRIME-

Duality
Papulatus

Post by Duality » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Umm offf topic but wats jump style (MS2)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 am

AntiNexon wrote:Umm offf topic but wats jump style (MS2)

-off topic-

Look at my signature.

-on topic-

The forum isn't boring lol.

At least it is even having people post on it lol.

If no one posted on it for a while,this site would close due to in-activeness.
Be happy people are posting more than me now.

I'm posting like only at least 5 or less now.

Least the site is being posted on

(@ rageboy1339)

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:31 pm

bboyz4 wrote:
Froshin wrote:In my opinion we should not try to achive a forum with tons of spam and useless messages with people posting ONLY to achive post titles...We should attempt the different. See, you don't need to spend your entrie day in the chat box but you can always keep a window open and minimized checking it now and then. It's only if you stay around for at least 1 hour you'll meet up with someone to chat. And that starts a chain reaction...

I already made a point rageboy1339.....

Really....

At least I'm even POSTING on this site.

Just be lucky I didn't quit or you'll be crying for what...hours?

Go spam the forum like I did before if you had to,just to get the boredom away. But I rather spend time on something else than staying on the forum. Going back in and out seeing if anyone posted. It is like your desperate to post. Someone posts,you post like right after he/she posted like me.

I rather not spam.

Just go play some game or sleep. How about read a book -.-.....

Do your homework. Something....

-Jump Style- -JUMPING IS NOT A CRIME-

Bboy doesnt spam. Spam is off topic.

Montycarlo
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Montycarlo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 am

Zaylo wrote:Bboy doesnt spam. Spam is off topic.
Offtopic posts is a single element in the spam array definition. "Flooding" & "Bombing" can be categorized as spam, even though it may be relevant to the topic. Useless posts that give little to no insight or response to the topic can also be filed under spam.

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:26 am

Montycarlo wrote:
Zaylo wrote:Bboy doesnt spam. Spam is off topic.
Off topic posts is a single element in the spam array definition. "Flooding" & "Bombing" can be categorized as spam, even though it may be relevant to the topic. Useless posts that give little to no insight or response to the topic can also be filed under spam.

Zaylo or MontyCarlo?

MontyCarlo so smarter than Zaylo.

He da CP3O.

So let me get this straight,so spam is little to not even close to the topic and off topic is kind of to the topic?

Froshin
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Froshin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:21 pm

I'll explain what Montycarlo said for thoose whom aren't as experienced within english whatever.

Posting off topic isn't spamming. That's posting off topic. Posting off topic is posting something not related to the subject of the thread.
Spamming is posting repeatedly without contributing to the thread. ( As in flooding, bombing. ) Like saying something over and over, EVEN if it's related to the thread subject, saying something over and over STILL counts as spam as it's not contributing to repeat the same message.

IF I WOULD post "No ur wrong" each time someone else posts on this thread, it wouldn't contribute. If i agreed or disagreed and made ONE message saying that, it wouldn't be spamming.
Even if i say "No ur still wrong lol" or "Nope, you're wrong i dislike your arguments", etc. It'd STILL be spamming cause i am not really making any difference from what i said earlier.

IF i said "Hot dog" it would be posting off topic. But not spamming, unless i keep saying "Hot dog" each time after someone posts.
HOWEVER, you can spam and post of topic at the same time. This is commonly done when advertising.

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 am

So......

Off-topic would be like I like to ride cars and the topic is about Liking food.

And spamming would be like repeating someone's post?(or ahgijosdiofhgowitjgei9ohgahh15w6rh186rw4h867r987h96/w841h/464w74h449w8h748erhe8t4h84t/)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:15 am

rageboy1339 wrote:this is mostly for gilly but anybody say their opion, welll ever since booyz stopped spamming everything got boring i no he isnt supposed 2 but the forums have gotten boring for me and other people agree the next conversation will be quoted from twisterboy7 and froshin (to suppourt my case)

2 much 2 read so ill say
learn 2 spell