What are you currently doing?

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
What are you currently doing?

Post by Gillian » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:00 am

Hi guys!

Long time long time.

I'm curious to see what everyone is doing nowadays and how lifes been treating ya. Are you in school or are you working, and are you playing any games?

Let me know!

yowza
Mushmom

Re: What are you currently doing?

Post by yowza » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Wow, its been awhile since I've been on this site.

Anyhow, I've just been working part-time and going to school as a student full-time. Not much else, but I am content and happy with doing what I need to do now in order to reach my goals in the future.
I've been with my SO for nearly 2 1/2 years, so thats something I hope haha.

Overall though, I've been happy with where and how things are going for the most part.

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:44 am

^-^ I check this site every few months still :)
I'm starting my third[last] year at university studying photography :3 been with my partner for 4 1/2 years.
worried about my last year but here's hoping I do better x-x

2pro4die
Blue ribbon pig

Post by 2pro4die » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Currently at school , working sometimes as a waiter.
last year at highschool , then going to the army ( israel :) ).

jaccaj
Jr.Balrog

Post by jaccaj » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:25 pm

It's probably been a half a year since I went here.

I'm in my second year at my university studying Computer Game Science. Unlike everyone here, I'm still single (hmm wonder why).

I'm ready to get wrecked for the next 8 weeks for taking too many classes this quarter.
Life is alright. The friends I've made are awesome, and that's what keeps me going for now.

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Post by Gillian » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:12 am

I've had a baby boy recently who is now 4 weeks old. Since you guys have been part of my life here's a video of him :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK0vh2M8i8w

jaccaj
Jr.Balrog

Post by jaccaj » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Woah, congratz! I remember that post of you and your wife a couple of years ago. What's his name?
(Unless it was said in the video. I have the volume muted because I'm in class.)

yowza
Mushmom

Post by yowza » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:43 am

Gillian wrote:I've had a baby boy recently who is now 4 weeks old. Since you guys have been part of my life here's a video of him :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK0vh2M8i8w

Woah, dude congrats to you and your wife!
How has things changed so far since you had your baby? haha.

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Post by Gillian » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks!!

Well basically I don't get any sleep at night anymore lol and babies cost a fortune. Baby milk is really expensive O_O. His name is Jeremiah. He was born 3 weeks too early so he was pretty small and weak so I was a bit scared to hold him etc. But right now hes the same size / weight as a newborn baby and everything is going well ^_^

For the past few months I've been doing Lets plays on YouTube since I always enjoyed playing games etc. I hope to be able to grow my channel to a decent size so I can start working part time and do part time YouTube from home, so I can spend more time with my son and be there in case of any emergency. If any of you are interested or want to support, or even play together, check out my channel and hey give me feedback on what you like / dont like! https://www.youtube.com/mrgilly

Maple34
Horny Mushroom

Post by Maple34 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:58 am

Gillian, you're so cool. Congrats on your baby boy, glad he's healthy. Cute video btw! Subscribed you :)

I hope you guys remember me lol
Like jadeylady, I check this forum every couple months or so. Sad to see it die. I was worried a few years back when everyone started leaving, and everyone said a new generation of kids would join the forum... but it didn't happen haha.
I'm currently a junior in high school and a freshman at my local community college (Running Start program). It's great. I'm working on a general AA transfer degree so I can get a higher degree in Computer Science (@jaccaj yooooo!!!) I'm thinking about traveling north to Canada to study at the University of Alberta or someplace like that. I love Canada (but I've never been there.. so we'll see how that goes) and I love the idea of being an international student.

Anyway, I come and go with regards to MapleStory. It's been like that for a few years. I haven't played it for a couple of months now. In case you guys haven't been updates, it's still steadily going downhill, becoming more and more pay-to-play and with the addition of unnecessary maps and bosses that no one uses... More content, but waaay less community (things favor solo players a lot now). But with the V update (not out in GMS yet—fifth job!!) and the recent A Better Maple changes, I am really hopeful for its future and I'll probably come back to it once again a couple months from now.
Other than that, I really like Nintendo, so I have a WiiU and a 3DS and all that jazz. And Steam. I use Steam a lot and mostly play single-player games like Transistor or Undertale or Cave Story.

I have a lot of fond memories of this site. This was actually the first forum I ever joined. I really enjoyed reading your posts. Sorry mine's so long. If I'm gonna write, I usually end up writing a lot lol.

Who knows how long it'll be 'til I check this thing again. Probably a couple days, to be honest, now that it's on my mind haha. But I'm glad to hear about your guys' lives, really cool to hear that things are going well for the most part with all of you.

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Congrats Gillian! ♥ First Forum I ever joined too Maple :) Subscribing to you too Gilly ~ :) Also can't believe I hadn't seen this yet -- I do have email notifications but barely check emails lately x_x

Animedude
Horny Mushroom

Post by Animedude » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:13 am

Wow, crazy to see how far everyone has come, coming back to this brings back so many memories of wasted time on flash games lol, joined this site when I was 9 and now I'm 16, not the biggest life change but I guess it's time to make a comeback. (Lame joke, check my most active thread lol)

Maple34
Horny Mushroom

Post by Maple34 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Animedude wrote:Wow, crazy to see how far everyone has come

Yep, it sure is. Crazy

jayss8
Snail

Post by jayss8 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:18 am

Holy shit dude I was searching up old IGN"s and I found this page. I was like 9 when I made my account to this, it's still linked to one of my first maplestory characters; how nostalgic. It's great to see you guys are all doing well. I'm currently in University in Computer Engineering. It's a lot of work so I don't really play games anymore. However, time to time I do go on MapleStory.

2pro4die
Blue ribbon pig

Post by 2pro4die » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:46 am

ahh dead? :(
february last message , now may almsot.
cant believe this forum is dead now for last...

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:49 am

Oh gosh, it felt like forever since the last time I came back. At the moment I'm just living life and rollin with it (F2)

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:19 pm

finished rehab, shaved my head, went on a pilgrimage and achieved autonomous satisfaction with life.