Alive?

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
2pro4die
Blue ribbon pig
Alive?

Post by 2pro4die » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Hello everyone :)
saddens me nobody is here , i check once in a while and still :/
i really hope this site will go up one day , it was my childhood , when i started here with hunterstory and such

started here as 10years old kid , now im 17 :)

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Re: Alive?

Post by Gillian » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:53 am

Yeah.. started this site way back.. and now everyone is old! I know the site is kind of dead, but I like to keep it up for everyone for the old memories :3

2pro4die
Blue ribbon pig

Post by 2pro4die » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:43 pm

yea , this site is loads of memories for me :)
if only there was a way to liven up the forum :/

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:14 pm

is maple dying in general or is it exclusive to the website? the game has been crashing downhill for years and I don't see people getting hooked on it so much that they'd join a fan site these days.

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Probably not >x<

I do miss MS so much, and this forum. Just never the same, - all my 'buddylist' will be inactive, game's changed too much and never enough time.

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:47 am

I wasn't that active over here, but this site still had a lot of memories for me. I'm also 17 years old... And am I the only one here who occasionally plays an old school MapleStory private server? xD

I'll probably get bored of it again and forget about this game for a while, but it's really nice reliving memories right now.

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Korutae wrote:I wasn't that active over here, but this site still had a lot of memories for me. I'm also 17 years old... And am I the only one here who occasionally plays an old school MapleStory private server? xD

I'll probably get bored of it again and forget about this game for a while, but it's really nice reliving memories right now.

are people there social? back in 2008 when runescape and maple werent grindfests, whoring around in henesys making friends was a thing and it was great. from my experience that's gone now

jaccaj
Jr.Balrog

Post by jaccaj » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:19 am

lolificated wrote:
Korutae wrote:I wasn't that active over here, but this site still had a lot of memories for me. I'm also 17 years old... And am I the only one here who occasionally plays an old school MapleStory private server? xD

are people there social? back in 2008 when runescape and maple werent grindfests, whoring around in henesys making friends was a thing and it was great. from my experience that's gone now

I've been sparingly playing old MS Private servers. Socializing is the only reason why I play them. I am in a pretty talkative guild/alliance and since we also have a discord, we all just hang out and stuff.

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:12 am

lolificated wrote:

I can't speak for any of that myself as I've been pretty anti-social so far in my time there. Honestly I used to love playing Extalia and there was tons of socializing there so I don't see why there wouldn't be at other popular servers.

...I don't care what people say, I loved Extalia and I still miss it today. (F4)