Anyone down for Maplestory reboot?

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
Mechy
Zakum
Anyone down for Maplestory reboot?

Post by Mechy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:36 am

"Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here." (F3)

Im just wondering if anyone actually stilled played maplestory, i tend to spend 2 months playing it and then quit for like 1 year.
But in recent news if you guys didn't know there's a new world coming up in GMS which will get rid of buying stats in cash shop (cubes),no more trading and with revamped loot,more mesos and harder mobs etc. Basically getting rid of the P2W that's killing maple and trying to become like old maple.

When i read about the update and how its going become similar to old maple, for some reason i thought back to this place.
So if any of you guys still play maple at all on GMS ill leave my IGN here when the update comes through and then we can do..things...on maple (F7)

But yeah im curious to see if anyone from mapleanime still actually plays maple, and wants to get down and kinky in the new world. (wink)

jaccaj
Jr.Balrog

Re: Anyone down for Maplestory reboot?

Post by jaccaj » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:18 am

I haven't played Maple in 3 years, my account's gathering so much dust the dust is probably real now. Whatever server you're talking about, I guess I'll join.As long as I am doing well in college. I swear I'll drop GPA so hard if I go back to Maple.

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Post by Gillian » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:17 pm

I Havent been playing in a long time, but it might be fun for old time's sake :)

markng1019
Zombie Mushmom

Post by markng1019 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:42 pm

I wanna join but I think my account got blocked since our country's a part of another server ;c