(Yet Another) Stop By

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
MsMeowzers
Papulatus
(Yet Another) Stop By

Post by MsMeowzers » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:39 am

okay so this may be the last time im ever over here. i truly miss y'all, even though i have more internet friends. i supposed i should update y'all, haha!
right now i am about to turn 14 (april 8th, as always!) and i can't say ive been doing well. lately ive been strugglin' with stuff, but i'm slowly gettin better!
i'm about to graduate to high school and join marching band. so far, jazz band and concert have been a BLAST, and i'm ready to take it up a step with marching. i'm so much better than i was the last few times ive stopped by, too.
now, i guess i gotta say partial goodbyes. y'all helped me through some times, and lookin back on them makes me feel VERY thankful that i've met you all. (wish i couldve kept more contact!!) i got into writing and art because of you guys, and i can't thank y'all enough.
shout out to ember btw, i thought you were gone forever yo. we should talk again sometime!
now, for contact info, i've settled on 5 things that will not change for quite a while!
tumblr: hina-kagiyama
steam: felarine
email: pastalian.delight@gmail.com
alt. email: wuldwind@gmail.com
well, i guess this is my final goodbye. thank you mapleanime, for about 6 years or so. if the forums do get wiped, it was great having y'all. (over the next week or so i'll check back in and then leave.) i love you guys. farewell!

lolificated
Papulatus

Re: (Yet Another) Stop By

Post by lolificated » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:17 pm

everyone's grown out of this I guess.

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Post by Gillian » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Sorry to see you go MsMeowzers,

I hope you will be able to sort out your private life very soon, and I wish you all the best with your marching game!

I'll probably wont wipe the forums. It has got too many good memories. Sometimes I just browse through them and laugh about stuff I read (skygar9-1)

lolificated wrote:everyone's grown out of this I guess.

Yeah, I guess many of us has grown out of maplestory (F7)

Maple34
Horny Mushroom

Post by Maple34 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:53 am

Bye.... I remember also when I was like nine and really stupid.. im 14 right now... i havent been on here for a few months omg i miss it too. I'm really sad to see everyone leave. Gah, I have nothing else to say but bye.
So, bye.