please, learn some manners

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
CoolKid
Combo'd
Combo'd
please, learn some manners

Post by CoolKid » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:49 am

I got into a " fight " with someone on a vocaloid video...
LOOK AT HOW STUPID THIS PERSON IS.
~
Well, first, they are holograms. Second, because they are holograms, THEY CANT GET ON COMPUTERS. Third, ITS VOCALOID, NOT VOLCOID. So, stop lying. And if you lie, MAKE IT MORE BELIEVABLE.
Reply ·in reply to Carol Carpio
~
MsBulma123 6 days ago
AND THERE IS NO VOCALOID NAMED CAROL CARPIO. AND IF YOU WERE A VOCALOID, YOU WOULD SPEAK (GUESS WHAT) JAPANESE. SO TRY TO GET A "VOLCOID" TO BELIEVE YOU. BUT YOU WONT BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND YOU.
SO JUST BE WHO YOU REALLY ARE. AND GET A PHYSICAL LIFE. NOT A VIRTUAL ONE.
JEEZ.
Reply ·in reply to MsBulma123
~
animeotaku215 5 days ago
There are english vocaloids....
and spanish ones....
~
MsBulma123 3 days ago
I DIDN'T KNOW. I'VE LIVED IN AMERICA FOR THE PAST 14 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HEARD A VOCALOID IN ENGLISH. AND. VOCALOIDS. CAN'T. GET. ONLINE. THEY. ARE. HOLOGRAMS. AS IN "IM DIGITAL SO IM MADE OF LIGHTS AND I HAVE TO HAVE A GAS SECRETE FROM THE STAGE SO I CAN PROJECT." SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT BEFORE YOU CREATE THIS WHOLE "BRO-HA-HA".
Reply ·in reply to animeotaku215
~
animeotaku215 2 days ago
o.O CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
god. i was just stating the facts bro. Some people like to have their have vocaloids talk to them * even if role-players * AND THERE ARE ENGLISH VOCALOIDS.
take luka for example, she's an english and japanese vocaloid.
~
MsBulma123 1 day ago
FIRST, IM UNSUBSCRIBING( BUT WHO GIVES A CRAP!) SECOND, VOCALOIDS ARE MADE TO SING, THEY AREN'T REAL, THEY ARE MECHANICAL. AND THEY DONT HAVE FFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL­IIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGS! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT BEFORE YOU BLAB YOUR MOUTH
~
Some people don't care, they like having role-players because it makes them feel like they are talking to their idol.
Your the one blabbing your mouth because your abusing the fucking caps lock button... i was only trying to help dammit but if you can't take some simple help then your not worth the fucking effort

then... i found out she replied to herself.!
~
DONT EVER COMMENT TO ME AGAIN BECAUSE I HONESTLY DONT GIVE A CRAP HOW YOU FEEL, OR TALK, OR EVEN IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW!! WHICH I REALLY HOPE WILL HAPPEN. CALL ME MEAN OR WHATEVER BUT I HONESTLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PETTY LITTLE NONSENSE SO GO DO YOUR CHILDISH THINGS LIKE STICK GUM IN YOUR HAIR OR TRIM YOUR HAIR WITH BIG GIRL SCISSORS! I HONESTLY HOPE YOU HATE ME BECAUSE WORDS ARE ONLY THE BEGINNING OF WHAT I CAN DO. DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS COMMENT, I REALLY WISH "THEY'D ALL JUST DIE!"
~
* facepalm * look, i just replied. Shut the fuck up and stop trying to get tough on youtube. it makes you look dumb.
i was only trying to help, don't have to go fucking phsyco on me bro.
and for your info, i am a fucking " BIG GIRL WITH BIG GIRL SCISSORS " and i don't hate you, i think your getting a little out of hand.

some youtubers are just super idiots.

Maple34
Horny Mushroom

Re: please, learn some manners

Post by Maple34 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:03 am

"Some youtubers are super idiots."
Yes, I agree. I read it and actually found it kind of funny that she is so worked up about this. She needs to calm down....... I've also read some really really stupid conversations on youtube. But anyway, you should just leave them alone sometimes, they are their own problem.

CoolKid
Combo'd
Combo'd

Re: please, learn some manners

Post by CoolKid » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Lol
XD
she texted me back on the one were i told her she's abusing the caps lock button and she said this:
YEY BECAUSE I WAS USING THE SHIFT KEY!
and on the other one: your the one that needs to shut the fuck up

i think she gave up after i replied to her again... she hasn't texted back.... * troll face *