Yo. Whats up.

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
User avatar
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Yo. Whats up.

Postby Zaylo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

Hows everyone doing?

User avatar
stng75
Pianus
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Your bed

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby stng75 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 am

well i went to a therapist to talk about my rape
it didnt help
im still doin it

User avatar
jaccaj
Jr.Balrog
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:04 am
Location: Montclair, CA
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby jaccaj » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 pm

i am (MS5) that i (F3) a (exellent) an X(

User avatar
Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby Gillian » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Hey Zaylo!

How are you doing?

User avatar
missedmoi
Pianus
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: In a dream.
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby missedmoi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:02 pm

stng75 wrote:well i went to a therapist to talk about my rape
it didnt help
im still doin it

-facepalming-
(skygar9-4) greaaatttt

--
I`m doing good.

User avatar
stng75
Pianus
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Your bed

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby stng75 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:43 pm

missedmoi wrote:
stng75 wrote:well i went to a therapist to talk about my rape
it didnt help
im still doin it

-facepalming-
(skygar9-4) greaaatttt

--
I`m doing good.


got a problem

User avatar
missedmoi
Pianus
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: In a dream.
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby missedmoi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 pm

stng75 wrote:
missedmoi wrote:
stng75 wrote:well i went to a therapist to talk about my rape
it didnt help
im still doin it

-facepalming-
(skygar9-4) greaaatttt

--
I`m doing good.


got a problem

(skygar9-3)
No, not really.
Just that my bunny-kidnaping partner rapes random people
and thinks that me imagining BL is sick.

User avatar
stng75
Pianus
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Your bed

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby stng75 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:58 am

WHOA!!!
i dont think you likin BL is disgusting
in fact, if you dont believe me *gulp*
you can use me as a sick fantasy
doubt you would
and seme only

User avatar
missedmoi
Pianus
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: In a dream.
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby missedmoi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 pm

LOL
xD
I ban myself from imagining cute BL now.
Because I fangirl too much over them //I have a BL problem//
So I can`t ;A;

User avatar
stng75
Pianus
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Your bed

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby stng75 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Well that's a relief
Now I don't have to worry about that
*hugsies*

User avatar
missedmoi
Pianus
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: In a dream.
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby missedmoi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:53 pm

stng75 wrote:Well that's a relief
Now I don't have to worry about that
*hugsies*

(MS5)
Kinda upset that I can`t
(skygar9-5) But I`m happy because I got hugged.

User avatar
stng75
Pianus
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Your bed

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby stng75 » Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 am

missedmoi wrote:
stng75 wrote:Well that's a relief
Now I don't have to worry about that
*hugsies*

(MS5)
Kinda upset that I can`t
(skygar9-5) But I`m happy because I got hugged.

If you like it you dont have to hold back o.o

User avatar
bboyz4
Horned Tail
Posts: 2727
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:45 am
Location: Honolulu,Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby bboyz4 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:37 am

Zaylo wrote:Hows everyone doing?

I'm doing fine :)

User avatar
missedmoi
Pianus
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: In a dream.
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby missedmoi » Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 am

stng75 wrote:
missedmoi wrote:
stng75 wrote:Well that's a relief
Now I don't have to worry about that
*hugsies*

(MS5)
Kinda upset that I can`t
(skygar9-5) But I`m happy because I got hugged.

If you like it you dont have to hold back o.o

Yay
(skygar9-5)
*hugs *

User avatar
stng75
Pianus
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Your bed

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby stng75 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 am

the seme rule still applies however

User avatar
missedmoi
Pianus
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: In a dream.
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby missedmoi » Thu May 03, 2012 12:44 am

stng75 wrote:the seme rule still applies however

Pffft, do you really hate being an uke that much?
xD

User avatar
stng75
Pianus
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Your bed

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby stng75 » Thu May 03, 2012 3:33 am

uke is for the little bitches. as you know, im not gay. but if i was, theres no way i would be on the receiving end.

User avatar
missedmoi
Pianus
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: In a dream.
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby missedmoi » Thu May 03, 2012 1:16 pm

stng75 wrote:uke is for the little bitches. as you know, im not gay. but if i was, theres no way i would be on the receiving end.

but i thought that you would make a great uke
Okies (skygar9-5)

User avatar
stng75
Pianus
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Your bed

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby stng75 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:38 pm

missedmoi wrote:
stng75 wrote:uke is for the little bitches. as you know, im not gay. but if i was, theres no way i would be on the receiving end.

but i thought that you would make a great uke
Okies (skygar9-5)

Please don't say that
It takes an excessive, if not all, of my willpower to even say these things

User avatar
missedmoi
Pianus
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: In a dream.
Contact:

Re: Yo. Whats up.

Postby missedmoi » Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 am

Awww
(heart)
that`s somehow attractive/cute LOL
Oki, I`ll stop


Return to “Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests