Time goes too quick?

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
jadeylady96
Pink bean
Time goes too quick?

Post by jadeylady96 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Wow, I've been on MA since I was 12, literally just turning 13. I joined a month before my birthday.
I'm now going to be 15 in June o_o. I feel like I've been on MA for quite a while xD Although there are other old MAers who've been here longer. I sorta miss the old MAers though, the ones that were around when I first joined I mean.
Now MA is seriously off topic all the time and too many people curse. I however will always like MA :3 unless that is literally everyone of my friends on here leave and I'm left with the cursing guys.. then uhm.. yeah, that'd suck ;3.
Just felt like sharing that o-o.
- Online R.I.P to all the MA friend's we've lost D; I have a few I miss a lot.
- I realised these points due to me clearing out my PM's as it's full. Good conversations there ><

Pojken
Crimson Balrog

Re: Time goes too quick?

Post by Pojken » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

jadeylady96 wrote:Wow, I've been on MA since I was 12, literally just turning 13. I joined a month before my birthday.
I'm now going to be 15 in June o_o. I feel like I've been on MA for quite a while xD Although there are other old MAers who've been here longer. I sorta miss the old MAers though, the ones that were around when I first joined I mean.
Now MA is seriously off topic all the time and too many people curse. I however will always like MA :3 unless that is literally everyone of my friends on here leave and I'm left with the cursing guys.. then uhm.. yeah, that'd suck ;3.
- I realised these points due to me clearing out my PM's as it's full. Good conversations there ><

Yea i miss the old times too :/ But everything changes, i have many things i often look back to and miss.

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm

I found out one of the reasons why my PM stuff is so full...
Zeno and pearl's fault back in '09 with our message conversation D:

edit : Starting to get depressed reading my old PM's </3
I missie people ._.

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 am

Zenopop didn't technically leave he still posts some times but yea this forums active people are slowly dieing.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am

jadeylady96 wrote:Wow, I've been on MA since I was 12, literally just turning 13. I joined a month before my birthday.

I love you too Jade (MS3) I do wish things were like they were. I had just turned thirteen lol. Now here I am all growed up and 15. I dont know, I think maybe given the chance, this site could return to the way it was, but its gonna take some work

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am

Yeah you're PM's were there too Syn </3 you don't post much anymore either </3 I miss you guys!

and Nope. It'll never be the same again :/ (eek)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:27 am

welll you cant always live in the same era

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:45 am

Im still a young MAer(i dont mean age but d time u've been here) but to me time goes slow since ive been going less active (gatorade-2) but for me d old times were when d bots raided MA cuz i made a new file and became active on d forums was right before bots made so many posts (gatorade-2) but to u that was just an annoying age for MA cuz ur old to this site now to. Which makes Chobbi and Jolin like madona(lol cant spell her name) old (gatorade-2)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:56 am

Wizit6134 wrote:Im still a young MAer(i dont mean age but d time u've been here) but to me time goes slow since ive been going less active (gatorade-2) but for me d old times were when d bots raided MA cuz i made a new file and became active on d forums was right before bots made so many posts (gatorade-2) but to u that was just an annoying age for MA cuz ur old to this site now to. Which makes Chobbi and Jolin like madona(lol cant spell her name) old (gatorade-2)

uhmmmm jonlin was here longer than me, ive been here like 2 years?

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Post by MsMeowzers » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:58 am

This August I will have been on MA for,what, 3 years?
I remember when I was nine and was always happy when I got on in 3rd grade.
Now look at me.10 and 3 quarters,about 11,in 5th grade,and much more mature.
I wasn't here for the bot age.I was down in Texas.I was here for the fourm wipe for 2010.I have seen some people come and go.
And yet I didn't save the first pm I ever got.

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:13 am

chobbilight wrote:
Wizit6134 wrote:Im still a young MAer(i dont mean age but d time u've been here) but to me time goes slow since ive been going less active (gatorade-2) but for me d old times were when d bots raided MA cuz i made a new file and became active on d forums was right before bots made so many posts (gatorade-2) but to u that was just an annoying age for MA cuz ur old to this site now to. Which makes Chobbi and Jolin like madona(lol cant spell her name) old (gatorade-2)

uhmmmm jonlin was here longer than me, ive been here like 2 years?

I know hes a lot older but u both been here for a long time

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:34 am

MsMeowzers wrote:This August I will have been on MA for,what, 3 years?.

Don't you mean 2years....?
You've been here since 09

Pojken
Crimson Balrog

Post by Pojken » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 am

i thought of this song when i read this topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BApLIldPAds

Froshin
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Froshin » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 am

dfuzz1987 wrote: but yea this forums active people are slowly dieing.

I concur,
Mapleanime has been growing/restoring again past the latest months, which is pretty nice actually. It was dying for real back when spam was eating the forums :P

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Draco wrote:i thought of this song when i read this topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BApLIldPAds

lol (F6) I don't know any of there songs, but they're playing at a festival i'm going to this year.

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm

why do i get the feeling that when theres being talked about the latest swearing part, its about me? (F3)

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Froshin wrote:
dfuzz1987 wrote: but yea this forums active people are slowly dieing.

I concur,
Mapleanime has been growing/restoring again past the latest months, which is pretty nice actually. It was dying for real back when spam was eating the forums :P

i concur (gatorade-2)
When we were spamming a lot of people were coming bak and than d mods came, thats when we started dying again. And than new people came and than d old people (including me even if im not that old) and than some of those guys left and we all came bak. I hav like a summed up history book from when i made this file

1. Bots

2. Spam

3. Old MAers coming bak

4. New guys

5. Banner

6. MAers leaving and Dfuzz/ Gator raid on d forums (part of it was d bumping that just happened over night for some reason)

7. Everyone coming bak and new banner

and there r also like small battles in between d points i made mostly during d spam saga lol

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 pm

playa4life01 wrote:why do i get the feeling that when theres being talked about the latest swearing part, its about me? (F3)

Lol dw deffinately not talking about you.

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:31 am

playa4life01 wrote:why do i get the feeling that when theres being talked about the latest swearing part, its about me? (F3)

yes pretty much

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 am

lol. Don't listen to him! o-o