NX SHUTTING DOWN PRIVATE SERVERS

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
Wizit6134
Papulatus
NX SHUTTING DOWN PRIVATE SERVERS

Post by Wizit6134 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:19 am

WEll i could tell this is ment to b in the maple section but everyone posts here anyway. But does anyone play private servers cuz nx is shutting them down one by one. They hav shut down some major private servers like RydahMS and recently FarmerStory. So if u play a major private server, it may get shut down from nx (gatorade-2)

qweboost23
Zakum

Re: NX SHUTTING DOWN PRIVATE SERVERS

Post by qweboost23 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:33 am

yeah rydahms used to be number 1 i think now its like crappier with a version 83 :o
bur how can nexon shut down the private servers? (MS2)

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:05 am

its not like they can make a maplestory private server without giving nx rights when their taking things from maple to make a private server. If they didnt they could b in really big trouble (gatorade-2)

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:14 am

Its about time private servers suck i hope they all get closed (F7)

markng1019
Zombie Mushmom

Post by markng1019 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 am

dfuzz1987 wrote:Its about time private servers suck i hope they all get closed (F7)

Yea..since now easier leveling and stuff.. (F3)

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 am

Yup, my friend played RydahMS - he said it got shut down.
Then he b!tched about getting 700 reborns...

markng1019
Zombie Mushmom

Post by markng1019 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 am

EmberSparks wrote:Yup, my friend played RydahMS - he said it got shut down.

Only got 200+ (skygar9-4)

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 am

Wizit6134 wrote:WEll i could tell this is ment to b in the maple section but everyone posts here anyway. But does anyone play private servers cuz nx is shutting them down one by one. They hav shut down some major private servers like RydahMS and recently FarmerStory. So if u play a major private server, it may get shut down from nx (gatorade-2)

im laughing @ NX shutting down pirate servers u get it NX

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:29 am

Mechy wrote:
Wizit6134 wrote:WEll i could tell this is ment to b in the maple section but everyone posts here anyway. But does anyone play private servers cuz nx is shutting them down one by one. They hav shut down some major private servers like RydahMS and recently FarmerStory. So if u play a major private server, it may get shut down from nx (gatorade-2)

im laughing @ NX shutting down pirate servers u get it NX

that was a horrid joke
@topic
i still think private servers are fail (F7)

markng1019
Zombie Mushmom

Post by markng1019 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 am

Well i had this feeling when i played private server..that you cant feel the game well.
And after i got bored of private server,i just noticed that i`ve been doing the same thing over and over (F7)

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Post by MsMeowzers » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:49 am

Mini wall of text,don't read if you don't want to see a long story.If this is against the rules,I'm sorry.I'm just saying how horrid these places can get.

I played these all the time.I played one enough to become co-admin and head gm.I enjoyed my position.I banned many hackers.But I noticed horrid people everywhere.I often patrolled the pvp channel,since many hackers were there.A unknowing newbie entered the channel,only to be obliterated by everyone but me.This private server had a good reputation for being nice.
I told them to stop it,under threat of suspension.No one stopped.I later called the owner in.Everyone poofed,and a swarm of _____ has been banned messages appeared. We talked to the newbie. He said he knew someone from wizet.He said if the server was up to his expectations,he wouldn't tell her.But it didn't. We were screwed.I then got up to gm status in another one.This server was a good one,the latest version each time the source was released.I banned most of the hackers.I swear to god,by the time I was a co-head GM,I had enough.The hackers spoke terribly.
"I wnst ding anyting _____" I found one group harrassing newbies. "Heh,you little nubs.We'll kill you to oblivion,you nubs!" Then the swarm of death started.

I'm too lazy to continue.

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 am

confusing story whats the death swarm at the ending (F6)

sk8rcandy04
Horny Mushroom

Post by sk8rcandy04 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:36 am

that plus with the big bang patch it should be easier to lvl .... and the drop rates arent that bad now..
but were all gonna mis uber flash jump and that crap

Froshin
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Froshin » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 am

They have been trying to shut down the popular pservers for a long time ;)
It's just that they can't do it anywhere near as easily with servers hosted in the netherlands, and thus many people choose to host it there because it makes it really hard for them to shut 'em down from there.

Pojken
Crimson Balrog

Post by Pojken » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 pm

They have always been shutting down servers, only that they have been shutting down more smaller ones since they are easy to shut down.

qweboost23
Zakum

Post by qweboost23 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:01 am

markng1019 wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:Yup, my friend played RydahMS - he said it got shut down.

Only got 200+ (skygar9-4)

i only got 40 since my ap got stuffed up and went to 4 int,luk,dex,str and i can't upgrade the ap (F7)

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:57 pm

I have a private private server.

4 friends and I play on it and thats all. We don't post links so therefore they can't catch us.

However I must encourage you play the real thing, Nexon and Wizet are companies trying to get money just like say Walmart or EB Games/Game Stop. Piracy simply takes away the money they can use to improe their games further. When a game becomes so easy like in a PS is there really a point to playing it anymore?

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:55 am

MsMeowzers wrote:Mini wall of text,don't read if you don't want to see a long story.If this is against the rules,I'm sorry.I'm just saying how horrid these places can get.

I played these all the time.I played one enough to become co-admin and head gm.I enjoyed my position.I banned many hackers.But I noticed horrid people everywhere.I often patrolled the pvp channel,since many hackers were there.A unknowing newbie entered the channel,only to be obliterated by everyone but me.This private server had a good reputation for being nice.
I told them to stop it,under threat of suspension.No one stopped.I later called the owner in.Everyone poofed,and a swarm of _____ has been banned messages appeared. We talked to the newbie. He said he knew someone from wizet.He said if the server was up to his expectations,he wouldn't tell her.But it didn't. We were screwed.I then got up to gm status in another one.This server was a good one,the latest version each time the source was released.I banned most of the hackers.I swear to god,by the time I was a co-head GM,I had enough.The hackers spoke terribly.
"I wnst ding anyting _____" I found one group harrassing newbies. "Heh,you little nubs.We'll kill you to oblivion,you nubs!" Then the swarm of death started.

I'm too lazy to continue.

if a noob goes in pvp
why is he not allowed to be killed

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Zaylo wrote:I have a private private server.

4 friends and I play on it and thats all. We don't post links so therefore they can't catch us.

However I must encourage you play the real thing, Nexon and Wizet are companies trying to get money just like say Walmart or EB Games/Game Stop. Piracy simply takes away the money they can use to improe their games further. When a game becomes so easy like in a PS is there really a point to playing it anymore?

Nexon uses psychology to make people buy Nx cash
they're thieves.