Anybody play Luna Online

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
Maple34
Horny Mushroom
Anybody play Luna Online

Post by Maple34 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:42 am

Does anyone here play Luna? It's pretty good but I'm not very high lvl... my highest is only 22 Cleric... 2nd highest is lvl 20 Elven Mage. Trying to become a Wizard but it only lets me do the job adv. quest for cleric! (redface) RAAWRR!!! So that kinda annoys me right now... Clerics are slower level up. But I guess they're ok... First me and ma frend were about same level mages (her main isnt mage though, its fighter but she still plays other characters), and she got her job adv. after me and got wizard and said they do so much damage, so I made a new mage trying to get to be a wizard but now I frikkin' cant!!! So I'm just trying to level up again without adv. (Skill points count for any job adv., so that doesn't matter), and then see if I can. If I can't then then I'm just gonna go with cleric and pick another overall path for job.

Alot of things are different than MS in Luna, though. The job advance system is different. Instead of having to follow one track of jobs, you can choose whatever you want for each one. Example:

----------------MS:---(Thief)------------------------------------------------------------ Luna---(Rogue)

---------------Assassin/Bandit-----------------------------------------------------------Voyager/Ruffian
----------------- \/--------\/
-------------Hermit---Chief Bandit----------------------------------------------------Archer/Thief/Scout

See? On Luna it doesn't matter which ones you pick other than being human or elf. Some you can become from being a Human or an Elf, it won't matter on those certain jobs. Thew link for the job tree for Mage, Fighter, and Rogue is here:
http://luna.gpotato.com/?m=game&a=jobs

And, Luna is 3-D, not 2-D side-scroll. And there are more features, like Constructing, and don't worry, you can upgrade your armor and weapons... free! You can with gems and stones and stuff enemies drop. And they actually drop them often, not 0.3% percent of the time, like on MS.

Well, if you're wondering, the difference between Human and Elf are that Elves have more Mana, while Humans have more health. It's also good to go with a race opposite of your class, cause then it actually gives you a slight advantage than others of the same class. Like if I were a Mage, I should probably pick Human, and for Fighter, an Elf.

Well, anyway, tell me if you play Luna and the name of your character and if you are on Eclipse or Crescent. Bye!

~~ Grant

And, don't even bother saying things like Luna is gay, or something, people always do that, WE KNOW!