your scariest dreams

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
Gatorade
Papulatus
Re: your scariest dreams

Post by Gatorade » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:29 am

I dreamt that a i was getting attaked by the gay men in lady gaga's music vid alejandro

sk8rcandy04
Horny Mushroom

Post by sk8rcandy04 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:47 am

Gatorade wrote:I dreamt that a i was getting attaked by the gay men in lady gaga's music vid alejandro

ha ha ha...... why were u in lady gagas music video .......

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Very old topic...
I just re-read all of the pages though :) Funny memory posts xD.
Can we post dreams that were good but then we woke up from them :D? Which in my case is always a nightmare. [Why would I want to wake up :(]
I have several dreams about people I like
or people I don't even know but get made up in my dreams that turn out to be my dream guy XD
Then I wake up as it's getting intresting. Sucks right? I want to sleep for a year. Then again if it turns out to be a nightmare for a year, that'd be bad :[ I'd end up seeing 2012 actually happening.

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm

My scariest dream is not one night standing your mom...

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:15 am

Best dream: Me and my one friend (whom I hadnt seen in a while and i didnt realize it was him until the end of the dream) were DJ's, basically dressed like daft punk & such. Shit was so currency.

Creepiest: I'm a serial killer stalking prey through an asylum.....pretty damn creepy.

Weirdest: I was Iron man and kicked the asses of multiple dinosaurs Image

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 am

jadeylady96 wrote:Very old topic...
Can we post dreams that were good but then we woke up from them :D? Which in my case is always a nightmare. [Why would I want to wake up :(]
or people I don't even know but get made up in my dreams that turn out to be my dream guy XD
Then I wake up as it's getting intresting. Sucks right? I want to sleep for a year. Then again if it turns out to be a nightmare for a year, that'd be bad :[ I'd end up seeing 2012 actually happening.

Bit of advice: learn to have lucid dreams. They let you control your dreams (meaning, in your case, you can get your dream guy AND a red fox)
I have managed to do it a few times and I LOVED IT (heart)

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Post by MsMeowzers » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Might as well post a nightmare I've had recently.
I'm a bit paranoid about serial killers.In the dream,I was older.I was actually a member of the mafia.I started dreaming in the middle of a meeting.
"Look,he's killing more than us!Plus,if we kill him,we'll get big bucks!"
"You idiot!He has goons too!"
"Maybe she can do it?"
"Me?No,her!"
"Me?" I asked.
"Yeah,like make him fall in love with you,then murder him in his sleep!"
"Fine,I'll do it," I said.

I forget the rest,I've been thinking about swimming day at school a lot.

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:45 pm

MY SCARIEST AND WEIRDEST DREAM

i watched 50 to 1 top movie quotes the i heard 'I see Dead people' and then i wacthed the rest
when i sleep i dreamt of me being a father then tucking my son into bed then i ask him whats the problem? because hes all shivering then he says "I see Dead People".......

Then a zombie just jumps out of nowhere and starts to attack/rape me i was scared the f*ck out meh then pocky comes 2 rescue me O.o

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 am

Wat do u mean old. ITs just one year ago (gatorade-2)

Bashing
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Bashing » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:20 am

i had fking scary dreams last year o.o ill tell u some

so i was in my bed i was on the phone to my friend then i hear my door open i look and no ones there then i sit back down then all a sudden 2 zombies walk in i wander who they are then 10 zombies walk in then al a sudden i drop the phone and they stare at me and then all 12 of them jump at me ripping my arms legs then eat though my stomach then my head then i woke up shouting hell loud HOLY FKKKKKKKK THERES FKING ZOMBIESSS then i goe wtf

second one i was inside my house ALONE then i hear a hell loud bang at my mum and dads room i look around t i see this guy with strange claws and then he spotted me and stabbed the glass i backed away then he opened the door and said your not having a nightmare little boy you are gonna DIE and then i run like hell then he just gets a cut on my cheeks then i cut his arm then close my door silently and i hide in some secret panic room and u need a code then all a sudden i hear something then i see him behind me and he gets me and i wake up then i hear the door and i see my friends :D

Last one And lucky last ;) So i was on my tramp then i saw my mum and dad go drive off i look everywhere in my house then i relise i got ditched my heart beated incrediable fast then i heard the news it said IN MINDARIE (where i live :P) THERE ARE STRANGE STUFF HAPPENING THERE PEOPLE SIGHTED METORES NUKES ZOMBIES MONSTERS AND VAMPIRES INCULDING DRACULA!! then i remember about my motorcycle and i about to go out and get it i hear loud bangs on my gate i climb over my house and look sneakly theres zombies everywhere and i jump on to my motercycle and try and get out i see zombies in my path i take a different path then i see monsters i go back theres vampires then giant nukes and metores started raining down then the vampires monsters and zombies leaped at my ripping eatting me apart then i took one last look and i exploded and i woke up thinking about it for weeks

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 am

Last time I had a dream of falling through the sky. Without a parachute.

Damn, I'm afraid of heights.

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I get way too many nightmares :/ Not had one in a while at least ><

crutchfield wrote:

Bit of advice: learn to have lucid dreams. They let you control your dreams (meaning, in your case, you can get your dream guy AND a red fox)

wut >:O What's that :O!?!?!?!?!?

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 am

jadeylady96 wrote:I get way too many nightmares :/ Not had one in a while at least ><

crutchfield wrote:

wut >:O What's that :O!?!?!?!?!?

You wish you knew ;D

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 am

all my good dreams were interrupted by my mom waking me up for school
i almost cried once cuz i had awesome pwrs n shit and my mom ruined it.

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Post by MsMeowzers » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:05 am

crutchfield wrote:Bit of advice: learn to have lucid dreams. They let you control your dreams (meaning, in your case, you can get your dream guy AND a red fox)

Ah,lucid dreaming.
I had a lucid dream yesterday.All my awesome dreams were recreated.Also my sick fantasy one.*Drools*

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 am

MsMeowzers wrote:
crutchfield wrote:Bit of advice: learn to have lucid dreams. They let you control your dreams (meaning, in your case, you can get your dream guy AND a red fox)

Ah,lucid dreaming.
I had a lucid dream yesterday.All my awesome dreams were recreated.Also my sick fantasy one.*Drools*

o-o

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 am

my recent scariest dream:

i went to sleep
the scene was all black i couldn't see a thing i couldn't see my self around 2 seconds later i see light i see my bedroom i was soo scared of the light because that means the morning and i have to game in the morning but i wanted to f*cking sleep but too bad the light made me go up get on my computer and type this shit :D then i realized this isn't a dream :D

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm

LOL WTH! XD heheheh :3

bazanSk8r
Horny Mushroom

Post by bazanSk8r » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Scary dream i had last night D::

i was walking towards this restaraunt door, i open it. When i walk inside theres noone there but my mom, ( at least i thaught it was.) So the doors close and suddenly we teleport to this black room. When i look around theres a bunch of freggin people surrounding me and closing in on me, Then i leave the room and it endsup to be a bottomless pitt, So as i fall i feel myself on fire and when im about to fall to the floor i wake up screaming, i was like WDFF. it was so vivid D:

twister7boy
Jr.Balrog

Post by twister7boy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 pm

kim gave me cookies that tried to eat me.
then giant morsin killed me in the woods.