Tree of Life Chapter 5

Talk about Fan Fictions
Wizit6134
Papulatus
Tree of Life Chapter 5

Post by Wizit6134 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 pm

-Ok so after the not-so-long wait tat no one cared about, its finally here, CHAPTER 5!! So if u guys didnt c the first four. Than just search for it lol (gatorade-2) . U guys didnt miss much anyway. Tat was just the intro. SO NOW THE REAL STORY (MS5) !!

April 23. 2011
"Wow what a nice view," Leo took a breath, "How did you find this place in the first place?"

"Uh...connections" answer Berk.

"Oh i see." said Leo with no question.

The two boys lied on plain emerald color grass that looked it was a forest almost 2 years ago.

"So this is the rest of Ellina right?" Leo asked about the great incident not so long ago.

"Yes, and I was there." bragged Berk.

"Aw. I wanted to see huge flames bursting out of trees." Leo wasn't such a caring boy. He didn't care about the lost of so many lives of people, animals, and plants.

"Well you did miss a lot. And you were in Leafre. But you still should have seen one flame." said Berk.

"Well i hope in the future there's a bigger fire show for me to see," hoped Leo, "Maybe one in Leafre. They have a lot of plants there."

"You are so cruel not even thinking how many people could die from it." said Berk, "That's what I like about you."

"Ya." Leo just lied there think about how it would have been like being at Ellina when the incident happened. The incident known as "The Heart Attack of Life".

-Not so good for my opinion to. Ima make the next chapter soon because the next chapter introduces an important character which hav been wait for his(clue) debut forever.

jviaple
Blue ribbon pig

Re: Tree of Life Chapter 5

Post by jviaple » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Look, I'm going to be honest how about you just delete chapters 2,3,4,and 5 and make them into one chapter so 1. This story isn't 100 chapters long. 2. There is no detail or action every chapter is just 3 or 4 characters saying 1 or 2 sentences each.

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 am

its a converse (skygar9-2) and im lazy like everyone else who makes fanfics here. If i get more intrested with writing stories than i would put more detail. But if i was a reader here i wouldnt want to read a chapter tat long (skygar9-3)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:23 am

Wizit6134 wrote:its a converse (skygar9-2) and im lazy like everyone else who makes fanfics here. If i get more intrested with writing stories than i would put more detail. But if i was a reader here i wouldnt want to read a chapter tat long (skygar9-3)

im gonna use some wise words zaylo ones said

......roflwtfBBQ my hands can cover that

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:51 am

Wizit6134 wrote:its a converse (skygar9-2) and im lazy like everyone else who makes fanfics here. If i get more intrested with writing stories than i would put more detail. But if i was a reader here i wouldnt want to read a chapter tat long (skygar9-3)

Pick up a book. I'll give you my MS account if you can find a novel with a chapter that is less then half a page.

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 am

Zaylo wrote:

Pick up a book. I'll give you my MS account if you can find a novel with a chapter that is less then half a page.

moby dick(child version)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:12 am

nah the moby dick child version is printed tiny, and the words make pictures...
each picture is a chapter...
and the largest picture is half a page... sorry