G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Talk about Fan Fictions
User avatar
EmberSparks
Papulatus
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Malaysia

G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby EmberSparks » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:20 pm

"W-What is this?!" Hikaru exclaimed, turning around and putting his right hand to the left side of his chest in the G.R.A.V.E salute.

Something close to an emotion slithered across Chobbi's face, but in a moment it was gone. The G.R.A.V.E legend strode over next to where Hikaru was standing and kneeled on his feet in respect to Kite. Kite chuckled. "At ease!" he said, turning his back to Chobbi and walking off absently.

"Sir!" cried Hikaru enthusiastically as he removed his hand from its position. Chobbi did not say anything and stood up, face still void of emotion. With an air of superiority, he brushed a stray bang of hair from his face and turned to Hikaru.

"Mission details. You are to train with me at Sleepywood for one month to learn some new skills. After adequate training, I will accompany you to get your fourth job." Chobbi blinked for a moment as he tried to remember anything that he'd missed out. "Oh, and one more thing - after the training, depending on your performance, you might be promoted to Crescent Unit. Any-"

Unfortunately, anything that Chobbi said after that sentence was drowned out by the excited yells of Hikaru. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..." he grinned, punching the air in overwhelming happiness. "Thank you, Lord Ikutsuki!"

Chobbi turned to Kite and sighed. "I have to train this young whelp to the point that he can actually join Crescent Unit? I hope that your intuitions are correct, milord."

Kite merely smiled in reply. "Now, now, don't get so happy - the training will be harsh, and you will have to either capture or kill Draco in order to be promoted." Hikaru stopped cheering abruptly, staring at Kite in curiosity. Chobbi shrugged before taking a cookie out of his pocket and eating it.

"Now," began Kite in a serious tone. "The airship is waiting outside. Are you ready?"

User avatar
pvtsharp
Pianus
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:42 am
Location: My house (My drawing corner), In Malaysia
Contact:

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby pvtsharp » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Cool, this will be fun.

User avatar
EmberSparks
Papulatus
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby EmberSparks » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 pm

pvtsharp wrote:Cool, this will be fun.

More stuff is coming...

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby chobbilight » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 pm

EmberSparks wrote:Kite merely smiled in reply. "Now, now, don't get so happy - the training will be harsh, and you will have to either capture or kill Draco in order to be promoted." Hikaru stopped cheering abruptly, staring at Kite in curiosity. Chobbi shrugged before taking a cookie out of his pocket and eating it.

thats more like it

User avatar
EmberSparks
Papulatus
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby EmberSparks » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 am

chobbilight wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:Kite merely smiled in reply. "Now, now, don't get so happy - the training will be harsh, and you will have to either capture or kill Draco in order to be promoted." Hikaru stopped cheering abruptly, staring at Kite in curiosity. Chobbi shrugged before taking a cookie out of his pocket and eating it.

thats more like it

You'll be eating cookies throughout the whole fic.

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby chobbilight » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 pm

EmberSparks wrote:
chobbilight wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:Kite merely smiled in reply. "Now, now, don't get so happy - the training will be harsh, and you will have to either capture or kill Draco in order to be promoted." Hikaru stopped cheering abruptly, staring at Kite in curiosity. Chobbi shrugged before taking a cookie out of his pocket and eating it.

thats more like it

You'll be eating cookies throughout the whole fic.

lol win

User avatar
Berkster
Mushroom
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: Where the Wild things are.(ure mom)

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby Berkster » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:20 am

Waht about a big-mac or a donut! (hothead) (hothead) ;)

User avatar
EmberSparks
Papulatus
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby EmberSparks » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Berkster wrote:Waht about a big-mac or a donut! (hothead) (hothead) ;)

What about a cookie-flavoured condom >:(

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby chobbilight » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

EmberSparks wrote:
Berkster wrote:Waht about a big-mac or a donut! (hothead) (hothead) ;)

What about a cookie-flavoured condom >:(

.....i use the condoms but i dont taste them

User avatar
EmberSparks
Papulatus
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby EmberSparks » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:29 pm

chobbilight wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:
Berkster wrote:Waht about a big-mac or a donut! (hothead) (hothead) ;)

What about a cookie-flavoured condom >:(

.....i use the condoms but i dont taste them

I saw a Durex condom called an Ultima at a supermarket in Singapore.
Ultima is a spell in Final Fantasy. PLAGIARISM!

User avatar
pvtsharp
Pianus
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:42 am
Location: My house (My drawing corner), In Malaysia
Contact:

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby pvtsharp » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:36 am

EmberSparks wrote:I saw a Durex condom called an Ultima at a supermarket in Singapore.
Ultima is a spell in Final Fantasy. PLAGIARISM!


PARADOX!

User avatar
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby Zaylo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:22 pm

EmberSparks wrote:I saw a Durex condom called an Ultima at a supermarket in Singapore.
Ultima is a spell in Final Fantasy. PLAGIARISM!

Actually thats wrong.

Final Fantasy is the thing copyrighted not the spells.
If you think about it, Fire is also a spell yet were not calling plagiarism on anything with fire in the title are we?

Also spend more time on your story, chapters shouldn't be divided into parts especially since yours are very small

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby chobbilight » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Zaylo wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:I saw a Durex condom called an Ultima at a supermarket in Singapore.
Ultima is a spell in Final Fantasy. PLAGIARISM!

Actually thats wrong.

Final Fantasy is the thing copyrighted not the spells.
If you think about it, Fire is also a spell yet were not calling plagiarism on anything with fire in the title are we?

Also spend more time on your story, chapters shouldn't be divided into parts especially since yours are very small

lol
hes talking about your wee-wee

User avatar
EmberSparks
Papulatus
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby EmberSparks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:37 am

chobbilight wrote:
Zaylo wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:I saw a Durex condom called an Ultima at a supermarket in Singapore.
Ultima is a spell in Final Fantasy. PLAGIARISM!

Actually thats wrong.

Final Fantasy is the thing copyrighted not the spells.
If you think about it, Fire is also a spell yet were not calling plagiarism on anything with fire in the title are we?

Also spend more time on your story, chapters shouldn't be divided into parts especially since yours are very small

lol
hes talking about your wee-wee

F**k you.
And Megaman, I was being sarcastic.

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby chobbilight » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:14 pm

ember, srry i dont have any interest in men

User avatar
EmberSparks
Papulatus
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby EmberSparks » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 am

chobbilight wrote:ember, srry i dont have any interest in men

You and your sarcasm...

User avatar
playa4life01
Mapleanimer
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby playa4life01 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

chobbilight wrote:
Zaylo wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:I saw a Durex condom called an Ultima at a supermarket in Singapore.
Ultima is a spell in Final Fantasy. PLAGIARISM!

Actually thats wrong.

Final Fantasy is the thing copyrighted not the spells.
If you think about it, Fire is also a spell yet were not calling plagiarism on anything with fire in the title are we?

Also spend more time on your story, chapters shouldn't be divided into parts especially since yours are very small

lol
hes talking about your wee-wee


HAHAHAHHAHA !!!!
i wanted to say that xP

User avatar
thlmobile
Red snail
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:54 am

Re: G.R.A.V.E Ch 4 Pt 2

Postby thlmobile » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:21 am

Haha wow. To be honest I hate it. I can do so much better. but thanks anyway (skygar9-5)








_____________________________________________________
android smart phone Huawei C8812 Huawei Ascend G300


Return to “Fan Fictions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests