The Tree of Life

Talk about Fan Fictions
Wizit6134
Papulatus
The Tree of Life

Post by Wizit6134 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:03 am

Ok so this is my first story so tat means im not a pro at this so well yah (skygar9-2) . Anyway i just want to see if I could acculy do this, So im going to show a preview of my first story (gatorade-3) (part of the story). Also i kinda made my own world tat has the Maple world but things are named differently like Victoria Island is Maple Isle(im not gonna use Maple Island anyway). So i know it's stupid and i know it will confuse people but ima write the real name next to it. I only do this to add more worlds. Im going to do tat for all stories. Anyway here we go, tell me if its ok or not.

(quatation marks here and at the end isnt someone talking. Its to show tat its the story)
"I layed on the ground defeated. I couldn't move for the moment because of the shock i got from his lighting. I needed to get to the great Grande Trickster, but I knew that all hope is lost. Even with his and the rest of the Trickster's powers can't defeat the Shadow Mage's(Black Mage) new army. Ellina is gone forever. Wait till the Phantoms attack the other towns.
I tried to stand up, but everytime I tried, my back craped enough to knock me back down. I felt like i was in a trap. Then the world felt like it was spining.
The indigo sky changed into a midnight blue sky. The sharp grass went soft and grey. What was happening? I tried to stand up one more time. This time I finally got up. I looked around the place. The trees were still here, I still saw grass still there but flat, and oddly the sun was still there. However there was something I didn't notice. There was someone in the sky. A tall young man.
He was wearing a golden baboon hat and a silver suit that looked like it was made for weddings. The man noticed me and floated down. Once he got to the ground, he took off his baboon hat and I knew that i found the person i was looking for."

So comment. And if u got something mean try to make it as nice as u can (skygar9-3)