MAI FIRST STORY

Talk about Fan Fictions
Wizit6134
Papulatus
MAI FIRST STORY

Post by Wizit6134 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 am

Like u could tell this is gonna be mai first fan fiction story SO DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT MAI GRAMMER AND TAT IT DONT MAKE SENSE (hothead) and for long serieses(lol) i might get better so w/e. and i might make more stories later so if u dont like mai first story i might make better stories later.

So here's the summery and the chars i need:
Summery: Its fun hunting and doing pqs with your buddies in the Victorian Seas(the maplestory area), there are going to be other area with new worlds tat i make up). But now people are playin new virtual games on the computer. When the Shadow Mage(like th Black Mage but not as important. kinda like the black mage's general minion) found out about how the maplers are playing the computer now a days. He sent them a virus tat sents them to cyberspace where he will trap them and finish them off. Snd one day a boy who was able to dodge the virus for a while finally got caught and now trapped in the cyber world. And later he finds his friend who helos him on the greatest adventure to fight the virus spreader, the Shadow Mage secret partner,???(one of the chars)
Characters: Main Char/Main Char Buddy/Shadow Mage/Shadow Mage Secret Minion/Magic Wizard/ and there are others but those are the main chars. im ok if there are not enough people i could make more and theres never to much, well to me no
so the forum:
Name:****
Character tat u want to be:*****
Other chars u want to be:*****(list 2 or more)
Detail about how the char looks:************* (chould just post a pic maple, drawn, or real)

Well tats all (heart) dang i wrote a lot

LeoWu3
Slime

Re: MAI FIRST STORY

Post by LeoWu3 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:48 am

Wizit6134 wrote:Like u could tell this is gonna be mai first fan fiction story SO DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT MAI GRAMMER AND TAT IT DONT MAKE SENSE (hothead) and for long serieses(lol) i might get better so w/e. and i might make more stories later so if u dont like mai first story i might make better stories later.

So here's the summery and the chars i need:
Summery: Its fun hunting and doing pqs with your buddies in the Victorian Seas(the maplestory area), there are going to be other area with new worlds tat i make up). But now people are playin new virtual games on the computer. When the Shadow Mage(like th Black Mage but not as important. kinda like the black mage's general minion) found out about how the maplers are playing the computer now a days. He sent them a virus tat sents them to cyberspace where he will trap them and finish them off. Snd one day a boy who was able to dodge the virus for a while finally got caught and now trapped in the cyber world. And later he finds his friend who helos him on the greatest adventure to fight the virus spreader, the Shadow Mage secret partner,???(one of the chars)
Characters: Main Char/Main Char Buddy/Shadow Mage/Shadow Mage Secret Minion/Magic Wizard/ and there are others but those are the main chars. im ok if there are not enough people i could make more and theres never to much, well to me no
so the forum:
Name:****
Character tat u want to be:*****
Other chars u want to be:*****(list 2 or more)
Detail about how the char looks:************* (chould just post a pic maple, drawn, or real)

Well tats all (heart) dang i wrote a lot

Dude. if your gonna be all like "omg dont flame me dont tell me my grammer is wrong and dont do anything about my stoyr1!!!" Then what's the point dude. If you don't want that to happen then get some motivation and get better at FF before you post your stuff. Then we wont give you constructive criticism. And there you go, an solution.

Btw sounds interesting.
Name: Leo Wu
And I'll be the main character (the boy that dodges the virus and gets trapped and stuff)
and the 2 other ones are. The Black mage or the friend that helps him.
ha ha. And my detail about how the char looks: Uh hes like a totality genius hacker and he has brown spiked hair with tanned skin. He's tall but not too buff. You can see his Veins on his arm clearly and he is a cold hearted person but as the story moves on he shows his warm side and turns out to be very soft. Hes always very cautious and has a scar on his left cheek. He has green/blue bright eyes and always wear the most expensive clothing. :D

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:15 am

Well acculy i do practice but still im young im not a writing master lol (gatorade-2) and after i think about it i might close up the sign up early becuz i want to be creative and make chars but still i'll use the other chars if other people acculy post lol and i just did this sign up to get known players to be chars. so anyway tats all (F3)

Berkster
Mushroom

Post by Berkster » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:11 am

LOLOLOLOLOL that sounded like a 6 year old would maek that up thats awesome plot. But.....I cracked the first 3 sentences i read XD (exellent) (exellent) (exellent)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 pm

dude there are like 100 fanfics about ppl who get trapped inside their game and try 2 find a way out

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:14 pm

yah so i changed the topic. But the cyber world idea may not be creative but wat u do with it makes it creative so i tried it

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 am

Name:Chobbi Light
Character tat u want to be:the guy who eats cookies all the time
Detail about how the char looks:yellow hair, red eyes, 12 katanas, black baggy pants, black hoody with 私は忍者は海賊だ on the back, light brown skin

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 am

oh i already started the story but with a different topic but sure the chars r still the same (skygar9-3) but i mean the people who i listed up there (F6) but i will still do the cookie thing but do u want to b the bad guy as always (gatorade-2)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Wizit6134 wrote:oh i already started the story but with a different topic but sure the chars r still the same (skygar9-3) but i mean the people who i listed up there (F6) but i will still do the cookie thing but do u want to b the bad guy as always (gatorade-2)

duhh...the bad guys always win

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:41 am

but u want shadow mage or the shadow mage's minion (F6)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Wizit6134 wrote:but u want shadow mage or the shadow mage's minion (F6)

the big evil boss

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:00 am

ok ima add u to the story (gatorade-2) hey berkster(i think it was) u wanna b in it to (F6)