Luna Dial Chapter one

Talk about Fan Fictions
MsMeowzers
Papulatus
Luna Dial Chapter one

Post by MsMeowzers » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:12 pm

HOORAH!Its done :D

It was a normal day,at least for the Luna division for the Youkai vs Human war.As always,their group was always out.If there were two people out of battle,it was almost always Crystal and Koakaya.Crystal had short brown hair,often covered in blood.Her eyes were light brown,and had red glasses.She was the second in command, but she never was needed except for invasions.She appeared to be around 10.Koakaya was about 12,and had red hair,covered in blood often too.Her hazel eyes were always covered by her sunglasses,for she worked with flash bombs.Her sword was in its sheath almost always.The sword was rarely used unless she was in trouble.She still had a hidden skanda,just in case her sword broke.

"Koakaya,when will we get another division?I wanna see a gun division!" said Crystal one day.Koakaya was sitting on a bench,while Crystal was training on a dead youkai's body.

"We'd even up to Yuka's division over in the youkai's side,that's for sure.Dang rocket launchers killing us by the dozens..." Koakaya sighed. "Hey,it's Gator!Over there,by that silver oak!" Koakaya said.

The boy had short black hair and a black cap.He was leaning against a silver oak,with his fairfrozen beside him.When he saw Koakaya and Crystal,he got up and picked up his fairfrozen.

"Gator!How is the spearman division going?" Crystal asked.

"Good,we completed a stealth mission today,since the thief division was out today," replied Gator."Anyways,have you seen Konemo?" he asked. Konemo was the mascot of the human army,and the commander's dog.He could transform into a human too,and got along well with Crystal.

"Not really,he's helping the nurses today with the mage division.The youkai thieves sneaked up on them and poisoned them all," Crystal said sadly.Konemo was Crystal's helper in planning invasions,and she was asked to plan one that day.

To be continued...
Note that only 1 submission got in because I have to go to a big dinner.Rate please.

pvtsharp
Pianus

Re: Luna Dial Chapter one

Post by pvtsharp » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 am

Oh, nice....
Next chapter naooooo

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Post by MsMeowzers » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:45 pm

pvtsharp wrote:Oh, nice....
Next chapter naooooo

I'm planning on a chapter a week.Time to start planning chapter two.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 am

Too short and to be quite honest i'd rather not read an anime. Personally if you're gonna write scripts for Japan send it in to toei or funimation and have them look at it instead of posting it in a section reserved for MAPLESTORY fan fictions not just whatever the hell you wanna put on your livejournal.

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 am

A bit too short, but otherwise it's not too bad.