Merely Desired Ch.1

Talk about Fan Fictions
stng75
Pianus
Merely Desired Ch.1

Post by stng75 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 am

It was a bright morning. The flowers were beginning to open and the grass wet with dew. The town of New Leaf City (NLC is what most people called it) would soon start to come alive with people walking down the streets. Somewhere in a residential area, a girl lay asleep in her bed.

"ie..., llie..." The girl heard in her sweet slumber. "Ellie..." It was growing louder. "Ellie! Wake up!"
The girl named Ellie awoke in a startle, hitting her little sister on her forehead.

"Owww..." Ellie groaned as she took off her sheets.
"That's what I should say!" said her little sister, rubbing her forehead, a tiny tear in her eye. She had short black hair in pigtails. "You got to get up, or you'll be late for school again."
"Ok ok... And who let you into my room Katie!?" she exclaimed, still
half-asleep. "I'm going to have to kill you so you underst... Ack!!!" Ellie yelled out, barely noticing her clock. She had to leave in five minutes.
"I told you but you don't listen! You got to go!" sighed Katie
"Well tell me sooner next time!" Ellie yelled out in a panic, quickly assembling her clothes for the day. "Is breakfast ready?"

Katie nodded as Ellie finished putting on her clothes, blue jeans and a black shirt she wore the day before. She ran downstairs and quickly grabbed some toast. She was almost at the door before she caught a look of herself in the mirror. Her long black hair, though usually straight and shiny, was going haywire and was dull. She rushed to the bathroom and restored to its former glory in record time. She then brushed her teeth, felt satisfied, and left the house.

"I hate the mornings," she groaned, " NLC, to Kerning City, and a taxi ride to Henesys, so exhausting."
She was almost to the subway when her phone rang, signalling a text message. It was from her boyfriend, Brad, saying he was worried that she was late to where they usually meet in the morning. Ellie couldn't help but smile, thinking it was cute. While looking at her phone, she bumped into a teenage boy and fell.

"I'm gonna be late." she sighed, and got up quickly.
"Are people always this rude here?"
"Sort of..." she looked at the boy, " Oh sorry I didn't notice you."
"So they're just stupid..." the boy said. A hood covered his head, and his brown hair covered his entire face, only showing the nose.
"Hey!" she exclaimed, and noticing that a small girl was next to him, " is your big brother always like this?"
"Big brother is really nice,"the little girl gave an innocent smile, she wasn't wearing a hood. You could see her knee-length blonde hair and young, innocent face. "He talks bad about people when they make him angry."
'How cute' was all that Ellie could think, and said with a smile. "What's you name?"
The boy covered the girls mouth before she could speak.
"She's Alice, I'm August" he said.
"I didn't ask you," Ellie pouted, "Oh no I'm late for the train!"
Ellie ran off in a hurry to the subway. The boy watched her run off, and pulled out a cellphone, and began to dial.
"Hello? Are you there?" he asked when the phone connected, "I'm switching targets. Yes, that is correct. In New Leaf City. No, it will be fine, this person will falter easily. Thank you."
"Who did you call?" asked Alice, tugging on his arm.
"I called work..."
"Are we going after that girl?"
"Yes." August said, "She'll fall easier than the last one. Now let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ellie rushed into the train panting.
"I'm so glad it was delayed." she said to herself. As the train leapt into action she felt calm. She was almost late for the train after all. Then suddenly, she felt a shiver run down her spine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hoped you liked it
I must be an idiot cuz this is about my 4th attempt at a fan fic (pathetic)
Well comment and flame or whatever and I'm going to edit later to make it better
Also if your wondering(or I should at least tell you)
1.I'm putting people in my fan fic (like cuz I'm August) so give me a fake name for yourself and I'll see what I can do
2.~=in story when switching characters (or points of view I guess?)
-=I'm done with the chapter

jonlin
Zakum

Re: Merely Desired Ch.1

Post by jonlin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:58 am

Continue it! it's looking good!

If you put me in, Put me in as Kvothe or Rathmire or Caelin :D

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Re: Merely Desired Ch.1

Post by jadeylady96 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 pm

I know this is an old one, but I wanted to read this one before I read your new one you were telling me about :D
Man, I barely read the fanfics, I suppose I should really... It's really good :]!!
Hehe I loved it Adrian x3