WolfLuiLuie
Slime
The Mystical Tree Ch. One

Post by WolfLuiLuie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:02 pm

<(-"-)> Chapter One <(-"-)>

Page One,
I've been studying the habitat/Life style of a "Noob" My name
is Meishrah, It seems the Noobs life style is asking for Money and
Items... I dont think ill do any progress though.

"Ugh Meishrah! How long do you plain to stay here?!" I yelled at her.
My name is Takai.... Im sort of mean....
"Like i know Takai!" She yelled back at me. "Okay, Make this a fast report please!!!" I told her staring at a tree... She was righting None stop all night through day, how can she right without sleeping??! "Money please!" yelled one of the Noobs.
"No, I didn't bring money here." Meishrah protested. .... It talked to me wanting money once again... Next it will try to make Takai to... And that wouldn't be good... "AHHHH!!!" Screamed Takai. Ugh, now what is it a caterpillar climbing up his shirt? What a wimp. "Now what is it?" Meishrah looked at Takai awkwardly. "T-t-the tree t-t-talked to m-m-m-m-me!" I lied on the ground. "Seriously Takai?" She latched her breath wisely. "Hiiii-yaaaa! Why are you here??"Said the tree.
"U-u-u-ummmmm...... I am hearing things aren't I?!" Scram Meishrah. "N-n-n-n-n-nooooo!!!" I frowned in fear. "Why are you here?! I'm the Mystical Tree and you two are??" Questioned The Mystical Tree in curiosity. "O-o-o-ooh... I'm Takai Ive never heard of a Crazy Talking Tree before!!" I said laughing. "And I am Meishrah. Sorry about Takai..." Meishrah said blinking very frequently as if something was in her eye. "Well nice to meet you two." Said the Tree.

To be continued.....
Last edited by WolfLuiLuie on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

synn90210
Pianus

Re: The Mystical Tree Ch. One

Post by synn90210 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Too short. Thats the first problem. Other problems: new paragraph everytime some one new speaks and also try to fix your grammar. Put it in microsoft word (or any other word processor you may have) to fix those problems before posting

WolfLuiLuie
Slime

Post by WolfLuiLuie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:01 pm

I didn't finish yet.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Then dont post it if it isnt finished. Save it as a draft until it is