Lost in Time Ch.2

Talk about Fan Fictions
1LastBreath
Premium
Premium
Lost in Time Ch.2

Post by 1LastBreath » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Sorry about the long wait ppl who were in the story :( anyway here is the long not really awaited CHAPTAHHH 2

Like I thought, everyone was just minding their business and we had no possible way of finding our way back to Henesys 2010. As we were walking along a man that look liked our gym teacher screamed at us
"WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS IN GYM,MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT".
While we were thinking of something to say Avothe chimed in and answered
"We still have to register for school because we are new students".
He grinned and boomed with his loud voice and screamed
"Nice try Avothe!!!!"
Avothe looking puzzled answered
"Howd you know my name"?
Coach said
"Are you playing games boy, GET TO GYM NOW"!
We ran to the training grounds and met the rest of the class and they looked like they were in brutal training.
Avothe said
"How did coach know my name"
I replied
"Dude your dad went here and when you were born he gave you his name"???
"Oh,Yeah, and atleast we look like our parents and everyone seems to know us" Avothe said.

After training we had to avoid teachers and skip class to find a dimension crack.
Ben said"Why don't we go to ant tunnel and go there to the place where we found it"?
I said
"Ben, YOUR'E A GENIOUS"!
We snuck out and went to Ant Tunnel and we went to the crack in dimension. I touched it but it didn't like take us back and I thought, it's closed on the other side, so we can't get through. We sat there for a while and Gator forgot that the crack was there and leaned against it and it took us back but it wasn't what we thought it would be.

not as long but reply nao

~Adam~