The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom. THE END

Talk about Fan Fictions
synn90210
Pianus
The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom. THE END

Post by synn90210 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:56 am

Chink! Our arrows met each other dead center for one of many clashes. Zeno and I were master marksmen, but this was a true test of our skills. Drake was already closing the gap between us fast. I didn't have the time to get away so I stood my ground. A swift slash of Drake's sword broke my concentration on Zeno and had me focus on him. I dropped my bow and drew a longsword to fend him off. Nick had taught me the basics before his death just in case this kind of battle should happen. Drake swung at me wildly just to test me. I parried his blows easily and struck back. With one sword my blow was blocked, and with the other my arm was slashed. I switched to my less dominant arm and began attacking. Through some kind of freak luck I slashed for his legs, carving deep into his right leg.

Drake dropped to one knee and I raised my sword for the killing blow. I swung, aiming to take off Drake's head, when I felt something pierce my rib cage. I glanced down to see one of Zeno's arrows sticking out of my side. I fell to the ground writhing in pain.

"That was......easy." Zeno strode over confident of what he had done. Not realizing what he had just unleashed. Dark energy swarmed me, healing my wounds and giving me new life and power. Zeno stepped back in shock at what he had done. I rose to confront them, my transformation nearly complete.

"Hmmmm, so who should I kill first? How....about.....you!" I lunged at Zeno and punched towards his stomach. He jumped back and fell into his stance. His combat mastery wasn't going to help him here. He threw a few punches which I dodged easily. I kicked out his legs and he fell to the ground. A look of horror crossed his face as I went for a killing blow. I focused all of my strength and punched straight through his stomach. I drew out my hand with Zeno's innards in it. "He won't need these where he's going." I threw Zeno's body off to the side of the battlefield.

"You.....you....son of a bitch......I'll kill you." Drake was instantly enraged. His light power flared and he dashed for me. The final confrontation was upon us.

********************************************************************************************************
New Leaf City. Peaceful, quiet, serene almost. Zach was heading into work at the office. It was his last day before starting his new career as an engineer. He climbed the stairs and sighed. This would be the last time he'd see these stairs. He walked to his cubicle, sat down and began to do his work.

He heard a loud rumbling coming from outside. He dismissed it figuring that it was just construction. It would be his last mistake. Two figures, one light and one dark, crashed through his building, obliterating everything and everyone in their path. He dived for cover but it was too late. Zach was vaporized.
**************************************************************************************************

The fight had spilled into the city. Perfect setting I thought. We smashed through some building, completely destroying it. We fell to the ground, making a crater where we hit. People looked at us in awe of the awesome power displayed in front of them. I took in my surroundings while Drake recovered. We fought in the streets, destroying the surrounding buildings. Mortals ran in terror as we destroyed everything around us. They had no chance under my powers. Blood coated the streets and the rest of the scenery. Drake through a punch which I parried easily

"How does this make you feel? Knowing that you're helping me spill gallons of innocent blood? Is it worth it Mr. Savior? " I had hit a nerve and I loved every minute of it. His powers grew as his rage did. The usual calm and composed Drake was gone and in his place? A monster. He dealt a heavy blow to my head and knocked me into a nearby hotel.

"I'll tell you how I feel you bastard. I bet you like seeing me enraged. It feeds your sadistic nature. It seems that I dont even know you anymore. You aren't my brother. So I have no remorse in killing you. If some lives need to be sacrificed in order for you to die then so be it." I got up out of my rubble pile and knew he was serious. I knew that letting up now would mean death. I placed my hands to the ground and chanted an incantation. The earth cracked and my technique was complete.

"Let the dead walk the earth! Armies of hell join me in vanquishing this fool!" Out of the rift in the ground came demons by the hundreds and the thousands. Drake responded with an army of his own. He knew my powers and I knew his. We clashed with hurricane force. New Leaf City was no more. Our battlefield was now a wastleland. The numbers of our armies dwindled until only Drake and I were left. He drew a sword of light and I a bow of shadow. Charging for me and swinging wildly, Drake made his advance. Dashing back I pelted him with arrows of pure shadow. I pierced his leg and his shoulder rendering them useless. I lined up the final shot to put him under when I felt a slashing pain in my left leg. I turned to see Drake behind me sword drawn.

"Hah. To think I fooled you with a simple trick of the light. You really are a simple man. Now I finish this with my bare hands."
****************************************************************************************************
Drake's POV

I struck him once into the ground. "That is for Azure." I struck him a second time. "That was for Alice." A third time even harder than the rest. "That was for Zeno." I struck him a fourth and final time. "That was for the innocent civilians in that city you slaughtered." I had smashed a crater in the ground where we were standing. "Now this final blow will be to save the world."

"Surely you wouldn't kill your own brother. Think of how we could rule. A diety, thats what we could be. Ruling the universe with an iron fist." Begging for his life. How pathetic.

"As I stated before you are not my brother. You are a monster and you must be exterminated to help the greater good. Now die." I picked him up out of the crater with one hand and placed another to his chest. I channeled all of my energy into him. His screams of agony did not bother me one bit. I filled him with light more and more until he reached his breaking point. I took one final look at the monster that my brother had turned into and felt no remorse. I whispered a faint goodbye as I willed the energy I had channeled to explode.

There in my own hands my brother died. I wondered if it was normal to not feel for what I had done. Had I become the monster that I had worked so hard to destroy? I gave Synn and the others a proper burial. I mourned the loss of the closest thing I had ever had to a family. I turned to the new dawn ahead and began my life anew.

THE END

Well now we come to a close. I hope you guys liked the story. it was a hell of a ride wasnt it? I did it my way and thats all that matters. I love you all and expect more stories in the future.

1LastBreath
Premium
Premium

Re: The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom. THE END

Post by 1LastBreath » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:16 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
That Whole Fanfic Saga Was Pure Genius

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Haha wow. To be honest I hate it. I can do so much better. but thanks anyway (skygar9-5)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:53 pm

synn90210 wrote:Haha wow. To be honest I hate it. I can do so much better. but thanks anyway (skygar9-5)

prove it

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 pm

I plan to. Just wait. My actual good story will be done pretty soon

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:25 pm

synn90210 wrote:I plan to. Just wait. My actual good story will be done pretty soon

yeah right. mister i-canwrite-better-fanfics-then-my-previous-one

LeoWu3
Slime

Post by LeoWu3 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:24 am

HA HA. I can do better dan dat!

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:03 pm

LeoWu3 wrote:HA HA. I can do better dan dat!

sarcasme can hurt yourself

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Oh Leo, you best be trollin kid.

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:32 am

I will strive to make my fanfics better...
IF I do continue making fanfics. I'm too lazy...
I'm already making a Bleach fanfic in school...

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Well isnt that just special. but what do you think of it?

1LastBreath
Premium
Premium

Post by 1LastBreath » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 pm

I'd like to see your new story Synn it should be good

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Well thank you. I'm going to flesh this one out a bit and do some origins for the characters. But the new one will be put in the chat section seeing as it wont have much to do with maplestory

1LastBreath
Premium
Premium

Post by 1LastBreath » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 pm

May I be in in it synn (F6)

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:05 am

Of course. There's a kinda old thread in chat called Outbreak: The Preparation. You can submit an application for it there

1LastBreath
Premium
Premium

Post by 1LastBreath » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 am

Awesome ill do it right away

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:35 pm

synn90210 wrote:Well isnt that just special. but what do you think of it?

Who needs his opinion?

1LastBreath
Premium
Premium

Post by 1LastBreath » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Well, people needs others opinion to make theirs better

Berkster
Mushroom

Post by Berkster » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:59 am

MY fanfic:

I beat Fangblade HA!

The End (heart)

Nice one by the way. Shadow Vs. Light is a classic. Most people don't even like their own creations because they feel like they can do way better! (redface)

jviaple
Blue ribbon pig

Post by jviaple » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm

I thought I already died from:
1.Getting my face smashed into a wall by Azure
2.Getting my face smashed by a giant golden hammer
AND NOW I DIE FROM GETTING BEARBLASTED BY YOU 2 (MS4)