SOS chapter 1

Talk about Fan Fictions
BloodLostFame
Red snail
SOS chapter 1

Post by BloodLostFame » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Its been three days since the plain crash.... a monkey at all my food.How long will i be here?How will i survive?!
All i have is twigs and fire.... Will anyone find me.....? May i be able to make a raft....? No i shouldn't!I will wait till they find me.....
From,
Bloody
"Hey Alex...." whispered James. "Huh....?" Alex replied. "Where is Bloody.....?" asked James.
"I dunno she should have been back yesterday...." worried Alex. "I think she went to.... a island..." replied James. "Do you think something happened....?" questioned James words. "What do you mean good or bad...? Dude! Your creeping me out!" Hesitated Alex. "I mean well bad...." said James. "Oh...." said Alex in fear. "A MONKEY!!!" Screamed Bloody. "Shoo!" as Bloody hit the Monkey she saw something....... A helicopter.....? she thought No its not..... "Lets watch the news!" said James. Today we discovered a plain that crashed..... No one survived.... The plain crashed in a mysterious island... We are working to see what island it is and what made it crash. "Hey........." Said James. "Thats the plain she was on!!!" Alex said in fear.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

synn90210
Pianus

Re: SOS chapter 1

Post by synn90210 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:50 pm

too short, spelling was off, and grammar was terrible. Lock please. next time make it longer, new paragraph when someone new speaks and work on spelling. in the words of a god "the little red line under some words doesn't mean that your computer thinks that they're awesome"

BloodLostFame
Red snail

Re: SOS chapter 1

Post by BloodLostFame » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:09 pm

synn90210 wrote:too short, spelling was off, and grammar was terrible. Lock please. next time make it longer, new paragraph when someone new speaks and work on spelling. in the words of a god "the little red line under some words doesn't mean that your computer thinks that they're awesome"

Uh.... theyre were no read lines and i dont believe in god