S.H.A.D.E Kvothe's Past

Talk about Fan Fictions
EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom
S.H.A.D.E Kvothe's Past

Post by EternalSorrow » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Light and darkness have the same root, Kvothe. Remember that.”

The young son of Harmonia nodded enthusiastically. It was early autumn in Leafre, and the leaves were just starting to turn yellow and gold. “Lemme give it a try!” he exclaimed, rearing to give the Light/Dark Fusion skill a try.

Harmonia nodded and took a few steps away from Kvothe. “Very well, my son. As a White Knight, you are blessed in white magic. But deep down, you have a core of darkness. Focus upon it, and you will be granted the power of darkness. Be careful.”

Focus… Focus…

The White Knight gave an anguished cry as pain jolted through his body. His white armor shone brightly for a brief moment before turning a deep purple. The mace Kvothe had on his back shone and transformed into an ugly, cursed mallet, filled to the brim with the power of darkness.

Beads of sweat formed on the boy’s face. “I did it!” he cried, wiping the sweat off his brow. “I managed to successfully execute a forbidden skill on first try, Harmonia!”

Harmonia did not smile. “The task is not yet over,” the Warrior fourth job instructor said. “The hardest part is turning back to light.”

The White Knight stared at the instructor, his mother. “For real?” he murmured. The youth closed his eyes and focused. Uhhh… Almost there…

“Aaaaaagh!”

Kvothe fell onto the floor, gasping for breath. With every breath, another shot of pain rippled up his spine. The pain was almost unbearable to the boy that was only 15 years old. He felt a trickle of warmth from his mouth, and immediately he knew what it was. Blood.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kvothe spent the next few weeks in his dark form, unable to morph back into a being of light. As he now had a totally different body, no one recognized him. To prevent people knowing that he had learnt a forbidden skill, he had to use another name – Caelin.

Many people wondered where Kvothe had went. Caelin could only lie about his whereabouts, telling everyone that “Kvothe” had gone to Perion to meet with Dances with Balrog.

One day, he heard a rumour that someone had used a communication crystal to contact the elderly Dances with Balrog, and the chief warrior claimed that he had not seen the White Knight since his third job advancement half a year ago. That day, Caelin decide to go public about where “Kvothe” was.

It was the biggest mistake he would ever do.

Overnight, hundreds of Cygnus Knights had been assigned to capture him, and they had busted into his treetop residence in the middle of the night. The White Knight escaped with his mother, running through the forest, desperately trying to outrun the knights.

Caelin could feel the arrows falling into the ground behind him, and he knew the Knights were getting closer. He turned to the left to check on his mother, and saw no one.

No. No…

He turned back, and saw the arrow-studded body of his mother.

He cried out, a scream of pain and sadness – and finally, he reverted to his light form. He would run no longer. He would face the Knights head on.

The White Knight slung his mace over his back. The bodies of almost a hundred Knights lay languishing on the ground. The world was lit up briefly by a brilliant flash of green. Level 120.

Not that the boy had anyone to claim his fourth job advancement from, anyway. His mother was dead. That was all that mattered.

Kvothe turned his head up to the sky. The fireflies were dancing in the air, ominous to the stench of fresh blood in the air. The moon was shining on the boy’s face, as if it was trying to console the White Knight.

He ran to where his mother’s corpse lay, and he wept.

I will rewrite this soon, I did this in a foul mood.
Last edited by EternalSorrow on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chobbilight
Legend

Re: S.H.A.D.E Chapter 3

Post by chobbilight » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm

its rubbish cause its the storyline of jonlin

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 am

Its awesome cuz im saying the opposite of Chobbi

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Eh? Wrong title, sorry...
I'm gonna rewrite this soon because this was rushed...

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Re: S.H.A.D.E Kvothe's Past

Post by skygar9 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm

This fan fic scares me.

[quote="EternalSorrow
“Aaaaaagh!”

Kvothe fell onto the floor, gasping for breath. With every breath, another shot of pain rippled up his spine. The pain was almost unbearable to the boy that was only 15 years old. He felt a trickle of warmth from his mouth, and immediately he knew what it was. Blood.[/quote]

Anyways,

I see an error.

'100's of Cygnus knights were assigned to capture him'

is incorrect.

cygnus knight should be replaced with Knights of Cygnus because, well, cygnus knight is not the real name.

LeoWu3
Slime

Post by LeoWu3 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 am

Don't even try that skygar, your no where near his writing level. No offense and if it makes you feel better honestly he isn't that good so, yea.. Isn't it suppose to be Cygus Knights?

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:24 am

LeoWu3 wrote:Don't even try that skygar, your no where near his writing level. No offense and if it makes you feel better honestly he isn't that good so, yea.. Isn't it suppose to be Cygus Knights?

Offended

/wrist

I thought you got all nice on me or somthing.

Oh, I didn't try but I DID which ended up the usual.

'he isn't that good so, yea' Are you kidding? His are fulled of details. And a plotline.

Cygnus knight is wrong. Nothing else to it.

Do you even remember?

Also, descriminating age is bad, people of all ages can do anything. So.

Anyways your concept of age degrades the possible capabilities of one's average self but concedingly everyone thinks weird for the seemingly 'Amazing' and *obviously* boring writing I do (But for my age, anyway) doing like 300 word papers at like 6 years old was a pain in the (Insert innapropraite word) Because it takes more than a simple 1 hour (required) but now you've learned a little backstory.

I wonder what your parents say about your critisism?

Above was a statement that I want to know for everyone! EVERYONE

No matter what age they are I want to know what their parents think about what they put online.

Anyways, points of veiws from (Insert rant here that apparently is very obvious) don't apply to everyone but the (rant obvious one). Either that or everyone tries to descriminate my age. Like learning ABC's takes years.

But no, it's not, people are good. (Insert obvious ones) can be as simple minded as a (insert animal that has limited brain capacity) but other people can be as smart as monkeys. Monkeys are very smart, so, they may seem to have primitive thoughts about my (Look at backstory again) past works at such a young age and now it's like "That sucks, I was really weird" but in a creative way, actually. It was good critisism.

but (insert rant about how people on the internet are insane) I would very much like to meet in real life, see how insane they appear, even if they are normal humans who live everyday lifes seem to do such WTFminded things on the internet,

I deemed my cousin as such a person, hes only 8 and WTF? He says VERY innapropriate things on the internet!

But long chapters of things such as this

Are used to prevent the reader from understanding o_O. Like some may not (By their point of veiw) not make sence but have very limited meanings. some are very obvious (If you use context clues) but some things I don't word correctly and make the reader angry. Not usin names or anything take out the understanding-ness. And some things are just plain easy to read. Like you can read these words and all but they don't mean anything. for example.

"Your fanfiction has such a powerful feeling in which one average would under estimate"

Using context clues...

powerful feeling is another word for a bad insult like "your fanfic sucks."
and average one = a user on mapleanime
under estimate = using a powerful feeling to under estimate
powerful feeling, again is a insult

like if you just read this, you really have a cool mind.

If what I just wrote made sence, give me a cookie.

EDIT: I sound like a old man. this was written at 5:30 AM and I hadn't slept since the day before so I'm sleep deprived.

And btw, why do old people do all those 'words of wisdom' stuff and like it makes no sence likewhat I wrote above.

I need to wake my brain up and write somthing legible to read

LeoWu3
Slime

Post by LeoWu3 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Im sorry but the thing was really long so i didn't read the whole thing... but at the beginning it said i was nice so ty. I couldn't manage my self to read the rest..

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm

LeoWu3 wrote:Im sorry but the thing was really long so i didn't read the whole thing... but at the beginning it said i was nice so ty. I couldn't manage my self to read the rest..

'Neverland' is a word containing specific meaning one is 'Immature' or 'Never grows up' even if this is true but the person still contains infantile appearances even as they get older.

Like justin beiber, he's 16 and he looks like a baby.

"You live in Neverland!" actually meaning "You're immature"

wait, didn't I say that in another topic to myself?

LeoWu3
Slime

Post by LeoWu3 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 pm

skygar9 wrote:
LeoWu3 wrote:Im sorry but the thing was really long so i didn't read the whole thing... but at the beginning it said i was nice so ty. I couldn't manage my self to read the rest..

'Neverland' is a word containing specific meaning one is 'Immature' or 'Never grows up' even if this is true but the person still contains infantile appearances even as they get older.

Like justin beiber, he's 16 and he looks like a baby.

"You live in Neverland!" actually meaning "You're immature"

wait, didn't I say that in another topic to myself?

Ok umm, You think im immature but you think im 16 cause im mature?
umm wtf?

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:02 am

Actually I wasn't aiming that at you but whatever.

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:32 am

Oh gawd, don't spam ==

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:30 am

SPAAAMMMMM ATTACK!

Anyways,
The story was REALLY good:
Well written
Few Mistakes
Fairly long(for this site), but not too long for an introduction of a character.

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:00 pm

why cant you just say that its good (F7)

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:29 am

jonlin wrote:SPAAAMMMMM ATTACK!

Anyways,
Well written
Few Mistakes
Fairly long(for this site), but not too long for an introduction of a character.

Thanks! The next two chapters are complete and will be posted as soon as possible.

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 pm

DO IT NAAOOOO!!!! (F4)
im bored (F3)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 am

EternalSorrow wrote:

Anyways,
Well written
Few Mistakes

Thanks! The next two chapters are complete and will be posted as soon as possible.

ill give you 3 days
if you havent post them yet
ill hunt you down

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 am

chobbilight wrote:
EternalSorrow wrote:

Anyways,
Well written
Few Mistakes

ill give you 3 days
if you havent post them yet
ill hunt you down

Well I still haven't posted them, 'cause they're now stained with blood and motor oil.
CAR CRASH SUCKAS.

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 am

EternalSorrow wrote:_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Light and darkness have the same root, Kvothe. Remember that.”

The young son of Harmonia nodded enthusiastically. It was early autumn in Leafre, and the leaves were just starting to turn yellow and gold. “Lemme give it a try!” he exclaimed, rearing to give the Light/Dark Fusion skill a try.

Harmonia nodded and took a few steps away from Kvothe. “Very well, my son. As a White Knight, you are blessed in white magic. But deep down, you have a core of darkness. Focus upon it, and you will be granted the power of darkness. Be careful.”

Focus… Focus…

The White Knight gave an anguished cry as pain jolted through his body. His white armor shone brightly for a brief moment before turning a deep purple. The mace Kvothe had on his back shone and transformed into an ugly, cursed mallet, filled to the brim with the power of darkness.

Beads of sweat formed on the boy’s face. “I did it!” he cried, wiping the sweat off his brow. “I managed to successfully execute a forbidden skill on first try, Harmonia!”

Harmonia did not smile. “The task is not yet over,” the Warrior fourth job instructor said. “The hardest part is turning back to light.”

The White Knight stared at the instructor, his mother. “For real?” he murmured. The youth closed his eyes and focused. Uhhh… Almost there…

“Aaaaaagh!”

Kvothe fell onto the floor, gasping for breath. With every breath, another shot of pain rippled up his spine. The pain was almost unbearable to the boy that was only 15 years old. He felt a trickle of warmth from his mouth, and immediately he knew what it was. Blood.

Kvothe spent the next few weeks in his dark form, unable to morph back into a being of light. As he now had a totally different body, no one recognized him. To prevent people knowing that he had learnt a forbidden skill, he had to use another name – Caelin.

Many people wondered where Kvothe had went. Caelin could only lie about his whereabouts, telling everyone that “Kvothe” had gone to Perion to meet with Dances with Balrog.

One day, he heard a rumour that someone had used a communication crystal to contact the elderly Dances with Balrog, and the chief warrior claimed that he had not seen the White Knight since his third job advancement half a year ago. That day, Caelin decide to go public about where “Kvothe” was.

It was the biggest mistake he would ever do.

Overnight, hundreds of Cygnus Knights had been assigned to capture him, and they had busted into his treetop residence in the middle of the night. The White Knight escaped with his mother, running through the forest, desperately trying to outrun the knights.

Caelin could feel the arrows falling into the ground behind him, and he knew the Knights were getting closer. He turned to the left to check on his mother, and saw no one.

No. No…

He turned back, and saw the arrow-studded body of his mother.

He cried out, a scream of pain and sadness – and finally, he reverted to his light form. He would run no longer. He would face the Knights head on.

The White Knight slung his mace over his back. The bodies of almost a hundred Knights lay languishing on the ground. The world was lit up briefly by a brilliant flash of green. Level 120.

Not that the boy had anyone to claim his fourth job advancement from, anyway. His mother was dead. That was all that mattered.

Kvothe turned his head up to the sky. The fireflies were dancing in the air, ominous to the stench of fresh blood in the air. The moon was shining on the boy’s face, as if it was trying to console the White Knight.

He ran to where his mother’s corpse lay, and he wept.

I will rewrite this soon, I did this in a foul mood.

Sucker, Kvothe = Cecil from Final Fantasy IV. LOLFAIL