No.14 Chapter 2

Talk about Fan Fictions
stng75
Pianus
No.14 Chapter 2

Post by stng75 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 am

The woman helped me stand, and we headed for the door. We entered a large hallway, and stood next to some even bigger doors. The woman pushed something, 'click'. The doors opened and we went in. You couldn't call this a room, it was more of a closet. The woman began to put me down, against the wall. However, when I turned around, all I could see were clouds. I broke into a panic. My eyes widened, and my heart began to race. She let go of me, and I closed my eyes. But i never got any closer to the clouds. I started to feel around with my hands, it was an invisible wall. The doors closed and I could feel the closet move.

"We're going up a floor." she said.

The closet stopped moving and the large doors opened. The woman stepped out and turned to me.

"Walk to me." she said.

Easier said than done. I pressed my hands against the invisible wall, and forced my way up. I was standing! It felt amazing that I did not need help. Next was walking. I cautiously took a step forward, and nearly fell, but I caught myself just in time.
I couldn't believe I did it! I felt so proud. The woman turned and pointed to something.

"I have to report something, so go sit on that bench." she spoke, then walked away.

As I walked towards the bench, a man walked right in fron of me, accidentally bumping in to me. Though I didn't see much of him, he had a large scar on his eye. He turned to me,the scar made me jump, and he spoke to me.

"Oh I'm sorr-," the man suddenly stopped. He took a step back, his mouth wide open, and ran away, screaming, "Stay away from me!!!"

The woman came back as soon as he ran. She looked in his direction, confused.

"What did you do?" she asked. "Well anyway your room is over here!"

She took my hand and led me through the hallway. We turned about twice before she stopped in front of a room labeled '1362'. She opened the door and led me inside. 'Room' was an understatement. It was more of a miniature house.

"There's the bathroom," she said pointing, "And there's the kitchen."

Why say room if there's more than one? The one she didn't point at is what I figured was the bedroom. I was correct, as I entered the room and sat on the bed.

The woman began to leave, "Rest up, 'cause I'm gonna teach you tomorrow." She almost closed the door before she popped back in saying, "I almost forget, I'm Holly!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

I know it took me a while but I have a short attention span
so forgive me 'kay?
Btw this is my second time writing the second chapter -.-
I accidentally paste over it the first time and for that I hate myself
welllllll enjoy!

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Re: No.14 Chapter 2

Post by EternalSorrow » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:20 am

Not bad, but not outstanding either.
6/10