The Heros of Heriton Ch2

Talk about Fan Fictions
LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom
The Heros of Heriton Ch2

Post by LeoWu » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:50 pm

"Huh?" Leo said as he woke up. He rubbed his closed eyes then took his hand and patted Jason's head waking him up. Jason groaned then sat up with his eyes closed. "That’s strange I dreamed that my body was glowing purple and I was beating up the pirate that killed my father." Leo said loudly then laid back down "Really? Same here but I though I was glowing red..." Jason said as he laid back down. "Aren't we suppose to be chained?" asked Jason. “Oh yea I wonder why we aren't." Leo said sitting up too. He opened up his eyes completely and looked at the room "Jaas-oon..." "III-Think...." Not yet finishing the sentence Jason sat up and stared at Leo "Whats wrong?" Jason turned his eyes to the room and he froze. "What the Heck...." Jason's said as his eyes met Leo's as they then held up their hands and stared at them. "I'm confused....." Jason said in a confused tone and still staring at his hands. "We gotta go find the villagers, let’s go fast." Leo said. "Ok let’s go." Jason said standing up as ran side by side to a big iron door. Leo slammed his shoulder onto the big metal door expecting it to open. Bang! as Leo's shoulder made compact with the door. The big iron door didn't budge. Leo tried again as he slammed his shoulder against the wall. "Bang!" the loud sound filled the dungeon as it kept bouncing back and forth through the place. Jason stepped forward as he said "let me give it a try...”

Jason took both of his palms and slapped them together then a maple symbol appeared on his forehead. "Jason? are you ok? Leo asked. The maple symbol started to glow a bright yellow as it then turned orange, then dark red. In a flash Jason's whole body was glowing with dark red then "BOOM!" Dust covered the room, the deafening sound almost made Leo deaf as the shock wave and the force made Leo fying back as he hit the wall at the end of the dungeon. Leo quickly stood up as opened his eyes. The dust started to clear as Leo's eyes bulged. There was Jason Standing at the iron door floating in the air. Leo ran to him as fast as possible; Jason took his index finger and laid it on the door he pushed gently as the door blew in a million pieces. Leo was still running as Jason stepped forward. Leo finally got to Jason as he put his hand on his shoulder. The dark red glow faded and when it was completely gone Jason fell too his knees and coughed hard. Leo patted his hand on Jason's back.

"What happened?" Jason asked as he got up, “I don't exactly know." Leo replied then he walked to the exploded door and stared at it then kept on walking. "Let’s go find them." Leo said to Jason as Leo walked around the corner leaving only a shadow. Jason ran and followed it.

To be continued....

I know this time it’s kind of short but I hope you guys like it.
I'd be glad to make more chapters if people are interested. (F2)

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Re: The Heros of Heriton Ch2

Post by Zaylo » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:03 am

it was good but you need to make a new paragraph everytime someone speaks.

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 am

kk ty i will do that next time.

deaddd
Slime

Post by deaddd » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:40 am

cool story xD (F2) (cool) more more more

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom