Post by pvtsharp » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Ok, let's start on it then.
No pics this time ^^ i'm juz too lazy.

Links:
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Ulfrieder

Aran was walking along the streets of Tree Village. He was wearing heavy armor and had 5 pole arms in a sling bag over his shoulder. To his annoyance, many people were looking at him with amazement. To his side was a person, in his black suit, he had a piece of cloth over his mouth, only a bit of his brown hair and his almost-shut eyes were visible, no one recognized him.

"Freed, it's a hot day, why are you always in that tight suit?" whispered Aran.

"I've got my reasons." laughed Freed.

"We're here." said Aran seriously as he reached a door of a gigantic house, there was a chimney and there was green smoke puffing out of it.

"Stand back...." warned Freed as he touched the door with his hand. "....... Yakedonoato."

The door burst in flames then fell to the floor as ashes. Aran took out one of his pole arms and went into the house. The place was filthy. There was dust everywhere and furniture were covered in white cloths.

"He's not here..." said Aran as he slotted his pole arm back into the sling bag. "Might as well....."

"Look out!" shouted Freed as a cloth flew up and became the shape of a short, pointing towards Aran's back.

"Enjousuru!" shouted Freed as he waved his hand in an arc motion. The cloth-sword burst up in flames. The dust on the floor started to gather. It formed together and became a giant dust golem, the cloth flew around it and attached to it, like plates of armor.

"Alright!" shouted Aran as he pulled out a pole arm. "Showtime!"

"Hi-no-sao." muttered Freed as a flame staff appeared in his hands.

The golem gave out a deep, battle cry as it rushed towards the two. Aran jumped towards it and spun in mid air, his pole arm cutting off the golem's left arm.

"That was easy....." said Aran, suddenly the golems arm flew up and reattached to it's torso. "What the?"

"Allow me." said Freed calmly. He held the middle of his staff with both of his hands then he spun it round in a circle. "Ji-go-ku-no-HI!"

The whole golem and everything around it burst into flames. Freed held his staff in one hand and did an upward jab motion. The fire beneath the golem exploded and the golem flew upwards, smashing through the roof. Aran leapt after it.

"Pole arm technique." muttered Aran as he was in front of the flaming dust golem. They were both in mid air. "Ice Valley!"

Aran's pole arm got covered in magical ice. He brought it down in a full 360 degree slash. The dust golem was blown to pieces. Aran fell softly back to the side of Freed.

"Dispel." said Freed and his staff was gone in an instant.

"What do you reckon that was?" asked Aran as he put his pole arm back into the sling bag, there wasnt even a drop of sweat on him.

"Object Manipulation Magic, or simply an ancient magic known as Puppeteer." answered Freed slowly. "I only know one person capable of using that kind of magic."

"Francis." said Aran. "That means he's sided with Ulfrieder."

"Yes. Now that he's joined too, it means Ulfrieder has another disciple." said Freed. "It's going to be a long fight."

"The more the merrier." said Aran.

"Let's go back and report to the others, if Ulfrieder or as he calls himself the Black Magician, will go against the Tree's Order, we have no choice but to fight him." said Freed. "Shikaiosaru."

Both Freed and Aran were gone in a flash of light.

"Master, they have infiltrated your old home." said a person in a black attire, he was bowing so low his hood covered his face.

"Let them." said a person which was also in a black attire, he had a white mask which covered his face, but his messy blue hair was visible. "It shall begin soon. Get the preparations ready."

"Yes sir." said the bowing person as he walked away.

"Even the Order is going against me now..... Looks like I have to destroy them too." said the blue-haired person as he laughed like a maniac.

To be continued.........

Credits-
Aran, Freed - People from Maplestory
Ulfrieder - ???

jonlin
Zakum

Re: Tree Of Origins // Roots : Chapter 3

Post by jonlin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm

.... :DDDDDD I don't think anyone else signed up with blue hair 0.o

unless you used a premade character again lol :P

Anyways, good xD I only noticed one mistake (possibly) when reading through it.
:
shape of a what? wrote:as a cloth flew up and became the shape of a short, pointing towards Aran's back.

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm

jonlin wrote:.... :DDDDDD I don't think anyone else signed up with blue hair 0.o

:
shape of a what? wrote:as a cloth flew up and became the shape of a short, pointing towards Aran's back.

OMG it was supposed to be sword!

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:05 am

pvtsharp wrote:
jonlin wrote:.... :DDDDDD I don't think anyone else signed up with blue hair 0.o

:

OMG it was supposed to be sword!

edit please