S.H.A.D.E Prologue / G.R.A.V.E Ending

Talk about Fan Fictions
EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom
S.H.A.D.E Prologue / G.R.A.V.E Ending

Post by EternalSorrow » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 am

....my first fanfic, don't blame me for the shitty quality.
Also, since Hikaru seems to have left this site, I might as well create my own version and post it here, 'cause I know the ending. KeKeKe.
P/S: Sorry Hikaru-kun, I put my own twist to it to focus more on me - come on, this is also a prologue....
Now, without further ado, I present to you....

S.H.A.D.E: Prologue / G.R.A.V.E Ending
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a beautiful Friday night, and as two figures huddled around a fire in the middle of Orbis, the stars above twinkled.

One of the figures sported a black beanie on his head, and wore a black sleeveless vest over his muscular build. Several throwing knifes hung loosely on his belt, ready to be drawn if need be. A Dragon Purple Sleeve was strapped to his right arm, and dark brown locks poked through his hat. His name was Robin Dark. Sighing, Robin poked the fire with a long twig before lying down on the marble floor.

The other figure was in a much worse state. His name was Hikaru Kibagami. He wore a white bandana to keep his dark brown and white hair in place, but now the bandana had been slashed at many times, apparently. He wore a black jacket with a smoke plume symbol over his white T-shirt, but that too had been ripped to ribbons. His long white pants were torn, and at many places bleeding, the red liquid trickling onto the floor. A huge, wide blade rested next to him - it seemed to glow a deep crimson in the fire's light. It was called the Daito, a Chaos Weapon, forged millenia ago by the Black Wizard. It was said that when the Black Wizard died, its energy separated into many pieces after his demise, turning into Chaos Weapons. If used in the right hands, it could be deadly.

Suddenly, Robin sat up, shaking his head. "Now that I've finished my business..." he muttered before floating to the sky and disappearing in a flash of golden light.

Hikaru's hand twitched, and the Hero sat up, groaning at the effort it took to do that. He had been fighting the servant of the Black Wizard, Chobbi Light - no, Gyzen, he corrected himself- and nearly died. At the end, he had unleashed a burst of Chaos energy from his Chaos weapon and defeated the abomination that Chobbi had become. But, where was he? Who had saved him?

Robin...

He recalled seeing the Night Lord grabbing him as he fell from the Orbis Tower, but surely he was just imagining things? Gyzen-Chobbi had killed Robin weeks ago. Grimacing at the unpleasant memory, the Hero stood up with much effort. He was the saviour of the Maple World.

Smiling, he picked up his heavy blade and walked off into the darkness.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Although his power had been robbed from him, Gyzen had not died. His soul was impure, and it could not be absorbed by the Lifestream. Now, all he needed was a vessel - a human that he could take control of. He needed power. Yes.... power....

As his soul floated in the air, he heard a deep growl. He turned around, and saw a Lucida snapping its jaws at him. The Lucida could not see him, for his soul was invisible to living beings - but it sure as hell could sense his presence.

Gyzen sighed. There were no nearby humans to take control of - they all had been evacuated from Orbis. All that was left were the native monsters. He would have to control one of them, if he were to execute his plan properly.

The Lucida's eyes widened as Gyzen entered its body, forcefully taking over and pushing away its soul to the point where it would lose control over its body. The Lucida yelped as it tried to fight back, but it was helpless - Gyzen was much too strong for it.

The Lucida slumped to the floor in a heap, eyes lifeless. Moments later, it stood up again, black flame licking the sides of its body, slowly transforming it into Elliza, the queen of Lucidas.

On, brothers! it howled. We shall conquer Orbis, and prove our power to the world!

Elliza's cry was followed by a thousand howls of reply, sounding their approval. Inside the body of Elliza, Gyzen laughed heartily. Yes, yes... when I grow in strength, I shall resurrect my master, and together, we shall assume reign over the Maple World!!!!!

A thousand miles away, in the Perion excavation site, a lone youth in a black robe glanced around him worriedly. His task was to protect the citizens of Victoria Island - now safely hidden in the temple said to be made by Sharenians - from vampire attack. The vampires had taken over Victoria Island for over a day, until half an hour ago when they all suddenly crumbled into dust and faded away.

Could Hikaru possibly have defeated Gyzen? he thought, slinging his Blue Marine over his back. If that's the case, then we have nothing to fear...

The youth came to a stop on top of a cliff. His eyes scanned the mountainside for signs of enemies. No threats detected. With a smile and a silent cheer, he teleported back to the Sharenian temple, where a pair of twins were leaning against the wall, tapping their feet impatiently.

"You sure took your damn time, sucker!" yelled the male twin. He wore a pair of black goggles on his forehead to keep his ebony hair from flying around his face. He wore a black T-shirt and blue jeans on his muscled body, and a shining knuckle duster on his fists. He punched the air enthusiastically, ready for a battle.

"Ignore my brother, Ryosuke," muttered the female twin. She had a pair of white goggles on her forehead too, and her hair, the same colour as her brothers', reached her waist. Her attire was almost entirely the same as her brothers', except that his jeans were replaced by a blue miniskirt. "You're no fun, Jade..." whined her brother. The girl called Jade's mouth pursed and snapped "Oh SHUT UP, Erdem! Sometimes I wish you weren't my brother!"

Erdem rolled his eyes, clearly used to this kind of verbal abuse. "Well, you ain't such a nice sister too, Jade," he said simply before walking off to the place where the residents of Victoria Island were stationed. Jade groaned. "Well, Ryosuke?" she asked, arching her eyebrows. "What's happening out there?"

Ryosuke smiled, but for only a few moments. "They're- gone," he said, shaking his head. "I guess Hikaru managed to defeat Gyzen..."

"Well, whaddawee waitin' for?!" shouted Erdem from across the chamber. "Let's rebuild Victoria Island!" The residents roared in agreement, shaking their fists in the air.

As Jade slapped her face, Ryosuke grinned and turned around to the the entrance to the temple. "Alright people, let's go!" he yelled, waving his staff in the air. The replying cheer from the crowd raised his spirits, just a little.

Maybe... I might actually enjoy working together with people, for once...

As the people of Victoria Island poured out of the Sharenian residence, Ryosuke flipped open his phone and started typing a message to Hikaru.

Hikaru,
I noe ur ok. U spanked that nasty dude rite?

Ryosuke thought for a moment, before typing up the rest of his message.

But tis doesn't change anything between us! V r still rivals, you hear me? V r gonna train 2moro, so b rdy, ok???

He nearly laughed as he imagined the expression on Hikaru's face when he got the message. He smiled again, a facial expression he was still not used to, and pressed the 'SEND' button.

And there you go, The prologue, done. Hope it's not too crappy.
P/S: Does the text message part break the leetspeak rule?

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Re: S.H.A.D.E Prologue / G.R.A.V.E Ending

Post by jadeylady96 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 pm

I can't belive I just read ALL of that :O
And that character is soo not me, you tried to kill Master!
Heheh jk ;]

It was awesome, really ^-^ <3

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

it was 2 long so i stopped after i saw my name

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Ryo, you should shorten your fan fiction.

If it's too long nobody will bother to read it

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 am

not bad... but Ember has NOT left the site, has he? 0.o

aaand long is good but too long is bad. for a real book that would be a short chapter... for a fanfic, It's a bit long, unless you're zaylo :P

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:19 am

I'll shorten the other chapters, I guess...
(read Absol Master's OTDOTS, over 50K words a chapter 0.o)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:01 pm

EternalSorrow wrote:I'll shorten the other chapters, I guess...

who the hell wouild read that

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:26 am

chobbilight wrote:

I did (hothead) (hothead)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:01 pm

EternalSorrow wrote:
chobbilight wrote:

I did (hothead) (hothead)

.....was it any fun?

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:51 am

VERY fun. Indeed, I got a massive headache after that ==

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 pm

i want blue hair !!!!! (F4)

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:30 am

playa4life01 wrote:i want blue hair !!!!! (F4)

Maybe you'll dye your hair later on ==

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:58 pm

EternalSorrow wrote:
playa4life01 wrote:i want blue hair !!!!! (F4)

Maybe you'll dye your hair later on ==

fo real? (heart)

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:39 pm

wow hair tools and hair stuff, thats so over 9000

absolfanatic
Pig

Post by absolfanatic » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:41 am

(F6)
20k words, you mean......I'd never write something 50k words per chapter.

Sorry I just found this post and decided I must correct the number xD And anyway, it's long because each chapter is made up of 10-30 subchapters. I.e. Each chapter is like a fanfic on its own. Heh.

Silly me, intruding on other people's forum threads...

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm

absolfanatic wrote:

(F6)

Sorry I just found this post and decided I must correct the number xD And anyway, it's long because each chapter is made up of 10-30 subchapters. I.e. Each chapter is like a fanfic on its own. Heh.

OH GOD IT'S ABSOLMASTER HE POSTED ON MY THREAD OH GOD OH GOD

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 pm

LOL never heard of him before because I dont read fanfics
Sounds like you're a fan though xD
bless x3!

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:25 am

great another nerd on ma (F6) xP

absolfanatic
Pig

Post by absolfanatic » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:22 pm

EternalSorrow wrote:
absolfanatic wrote:

(F6)

OH GOD IT'S ABSOLMASTER HE POSTED ON MY THREAD OH GOD OH GOD

O.O I'd never ever ever have expected such a response. Wow.

And I'm a girl. Does that change anything? Don't worry, almost everyone thinks I'm male, from the pen name I assume.

I think I should stop spamming a thread without posting something relevant, so I shall read what you wrote and give comments! Holdy-on...

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 pm

absolfanatic wrote:
EternalSorrow wrote:OH GOD IT'S ABSOLMASTER HE POSTED ON MY THREAD OH GOD OH GOD

O.O I'd never ever ever have expected such a response. Wow.

And I'm a girl. Does that change anything? Don't worry, almost everyone thinks I'm male, from the pen name I assume.

I think I should stop spamming a thread without posting something relevant, so I shall read what you wrote and give comments! Holdy-on...

she never wrote back o-o. I dont think its taken longer than 2hrs just to read it ;]