Tree Of Origins // Roots : Chapter 1

Talk about Fan Fictions
pvtsharp
Pianus
Tree Of Origins // Roots : Chapter 1

Post by pvtsharp » Sun May 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Ok I'll try writing once a week!
Oh yeah, I'm gonna include some pictures for each chapter!
Rate pls!

Links:
Prolouge

Chapter 1 : The Beginning of Heroes

A 9 year old kid was sitting on a bench. The place had a peaceful look, the wind was rustling through the leaves of trees nearby. The jet black hair boy had an impatient look in his green eyes. He wore simple clothes, the top had a black star on it. It looks as if he's waiting for someone who's late.

On a village road not too far away, a 8 year old boy was running at full speed. He had short white hair which ended in a short ponytail. He wore a jacket and a simple top which was blue. He was running so fast that his gray shorts were hardly noticeable. He also had a long wooden pole strapped to his back.

"Where is Hikaru? He said he will be here like half an hour ago." said the 9 year old kid. He looked around and saw a figure rushing at full speed towards him. "At last he came."

"Sharp!" shouted the 8 year old boy after stopping in front of the 9 year old boy. "Damn - sorry- i was- too caught- up- with my- training."

"Hikaru....." Sharp said while shaking his head. "You should organize your time once in awhile."

"Oh well.... Those cant be bothered with." said Hikaru once he caught his breath. "Come on, let's go to Neko's house. She told us to meet her there at noon right?"

"Yup, let's go." said Sharp as he walked with Hikaru towards Neko's house.

"So, how are your parents coping?" asked Hikaru.

"Not so well." sighed Sharp. "I can't blame them, my dad's a magician and my mom's an archer. Wondered why they got married in the first place. Now they're trying to make me chose to either be a mage or an archer."

"At least you got parents..." said Hikaru. "But still living together with Aran is fun! He teaches me how to fight!"

"Hmm, good." said Sharp. "But I think you're taking this "training" thing a little too far. You even brought your pole along with you."

"Of course!" said Hikaru proudly as he swung the wooden pole around. "I'm gonna be the best warrior around! I'll surpass even Aran!"

"Well, it's good to have dreams. Hey We're here." said Sharp as he looked at a giant mansion.

"Wow, Neko does live like a princess." gulped Hikaru. Sharp walked forward to the door and knocked on it. There was a rushing of footsteps and the door was opened by a 6 year old girl. The girl had pink hair tied in two little ponytails at each side of her head. She was wearing a yellow top with a little pink cat handbag. Her blue skirt suit the top perfectly.

"Cousin Sharp! Hikaru!" shouted the girl in delight as she hugged both of them around the neck. "How's Aunt Sherry doing?"

"Fine." said Sharp after the girl let go. "Next time, greet us the normal way."

"Okay!" said Neko happily.

"So, Neko, what was the thing that you wanted to show us so desperately?" asked Hikaru.

"This!" said Neko as she showed something in her hands to Hikaru and Sharp. It was a large, green seed. "Freed-sensei gave it to me! He said it was a magical seed or something. He told me to plant it!"

"I know a place!" said Hikaru. "Follow me!"

The trio walked quite far away from Neko's house. The stopped at a forest clearing, it was beautiful and was isolated from all sides except for a small path made by someone.

There was someone there. It was a 13 year old boy white short, fuzzy hair. He was wearing a blue and white training overall. In his hands was a typical pole arm, there were two more strapped to his back. He smiled at the trio as he noticed them.

"Aran!" shouted Hikaru as he rushed towards the 13 year old boy with his wooden pole in his hands. "Fight me!"

Hikaaru rushed at Aran at full speed. When he was close enough the raised his wooden pole for a downward arc hit. Aran kicked Hikaru with one leg on the stomach, sending him flying.

"Oops! Sorry, Hikaru! I think I maybe used to much force!" apologized Aran as he went to help Hikaru up.

"Wow you're so strong...." said Hikaru. "When I get stronger, I will surpass you!"

"Haha, I'll be waiting" laughed Aran.

"Aran, why are you here?" asked Sharp. Neko looked equally curious.

"Oh, this is Hikaru's secret place, I found it quite good for training so I came here." said Aran with a smile.

"Without my permission." mumbled Hikaru as he swept some dust off his pants.

"Hey Hikaru, so you mean we can plant the tree here?" asked Neko.

"Of course!" said Hikaru, somehow proudly.

"You let someone plant a seed here and wont let me train here?" said Aran as he pulled Hikaru for a playful armtug.

"Let me go!" shouted Hikaru as Aran started to mess his hair up.

"We should plant it here, Neko." Sharp pointed towards a place which was shone upon by light. He was completely ignoring Hikaru and Aran.

"Okay!" said Neko. She dug a hole and put the seed in carefully. "Mizu!" A small fountain of water appeared from Neko's hands and watered the seed.

"Freed-sensei's magic does come in handy sometimes." said Neko as she wiped her hands together, ending the fountain.

"Magic, huh?" said Sharp as he looked upwards to the sky.

"Let me go!" Hikaru shouted as Aran started freezing Hikaru's hair with ice magic. "LEMME GO!"

"The World Seed is planted, the prophecy shall be fulfilled." said a guy in a cloak, his face was covered by the shadow of his hood. "The light shall waver, darkness shall reach out from the depths......."

To be continued........

Credits:
Sharp - Self generated character
Aran - A person fom Maplestory
Hikaru - EmberSparks
Neko - MsMeowzers

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Re: Tree Of Origins // Roots : Chapter 1

Post by jadeylady96 » Sun May 16, 2010 4:32 pm

(skygar9-5)
I've never actually been bothered to read fanfics before,
but from reading this one - I love it heheheh

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Post by MsMeowzers » Sun May 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Bravo.
A little long though.9/10

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Mon May 17, 2010 12:11 am

MsMeowzers wrote:Bravo.
A little long though.9/10

Long hahaha.
Thank you anyways.

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Tue May 18, 2010 1:16 am

NICE. AND OW, MY HAIR.
7/10

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Tue May 18, 2010 8:45 am

EmberSparks wrote:NICE. AND OW, MY HAIR.
7/10

it'll change when hikaru grows up

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Wed May 19, 2010 2:29 am

I love my hair. (F4) (F4)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sat May 22, 2010 7:47 pm

lol wow...
and I'm sad. all the main parts are taken, and I'm doomed to a secondary spot D:

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Sun May 23, 2010 4:15 am

jonlin wrote:lol wow...
and I'm sad. all the main parts are taken, and I'm doomed to a secondary spot D:

i'll try to find you a main spot.... if possible

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm

:D thanks! btw nice fairy tail avy :P

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 am

jonlin wrote::D thanks! btw nice fairy tail avy :P

Aye! Thanks for the compliment!

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:55 am

Damn, I'm forced to take a back seat.
Come on, I'm Hikaru's friend.... (sort of)

ValorRocker
Slime

Post by ValorRocker » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 am

Woohoo i get a main spot! :)

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 am

ValorRocker wrote:Woohoo i get a main spot! :)

Who're you?