Slightly Twisted Angels Chapter 2

Talk about Fan Fictions
PandaBearz13
Mushroom
Slightly Twisted Angels Chapter 2

Post by PandaBearz13 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:40 am

Slightly Twisted Angels
Chapter 2

"here you are Skulls, you scared me!" Mir said with a frantic look on her face. "I'm fine." Skulls said with a tiny smile. "What happened to the wall?" One of the guys Mir was talking with said. "I think that's always been there..." Skulls said trying to convince them. "Hey where'd Olbod go?" said the other guy. "Oh, umm, he left said he had to go home 'cause there was something wrong." Skulls said trying to make it not look so obvious that she was lying.

"Well we better get to class too; we only have a minute left." Mir said looking at a clock in the hallway. Well, see you guys!" Mir said waving to the guys.

Later that night when Mir had to call her mom downstairs, Skulls was upstairs thinking about what had happened at school today. "Are there really angels in this town?" Skulls asked herself. She looked out the window. "To bad I can't just go home and ask someone." Skulls told herself with a depressed face. "I would but I don't know how to teleport yet." Skulls said with a sigh. "Guess I'll just have to wait and see where all the angels are coming from, and why they're in Namxdaa.

Mir came upstairs. "Mom said she'd come up to live with me here for the year but then I gotta come back home." Mir told Skulls. "Well your mom is nice for not yelling at you and coming up and taking you back." Skulls said laughing. "Well I guess we should get to bed for our second day of school tomorrow." Mir told Skulls. "Kay, lemme just finish up my homework."

Skulls did know how to send messages though. She Wrote on a piece of paper "The angels are in Namxdaa." And then opened a mini portal rolled up the note and put it in, and went to bed.