Tree Of Origins // Roots : Prologue

Talk about Fan Fictions
pvtsharp
Pianus
Tree Of Origins // Roots : Prologue

Post by pvtsharp » Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 am

I should start working on it.

Prologue : Battle On The Mountain

A 15 year old boy was standing at the cliff of a snowy mountain. He was wearing light-looking winter clothes. He had short, jet black hair and his green eyes were scanning the bottom of the mountain.

Few metres away from him, a 14 year old boy and a 12 year old girl were huddled close to each other near a fire. The boy was wearing winter clothes which had metal plates on them. His white hair was ruffling madly along with the wind while his blue eyes kept flinching. The girl beside him was wearing winter clothes which were similar to witches' robes. Her long, silky purple hair were dancing around a face and almost covering her red eyes.

There were some weapons near the campfire as well. A shiny, pure white pole which ended with a holy cross on top was speared through the snowy ground. A golden yet simple bow was leaning against it, curiously, it had no string to fire arrows with. A wooden staff which had a blue diamond at the top of it was lying on the ground beside the pole. The diamond had a angel and devil's wing attached to it.

"You sure Aran told us to meet him here, Hikaru? " said the boy with jet black hair.

"Yup, why do you ask? We just have to wait a little longer, right, Neko?" said the boy with white hair.

"Ya-nya. Don't be so impatient Sharp-nya." said the girl with purple hair.

"Hm, a few hours had already gone and - Ugh!" Sharp jumped backwards while a giant dark, dragon fell right where he was 2 seconds ago. Sharp rushed and took the bow while Hikaru took the pole. Neko rushed and took her staff.

"Well, well.... What do we have here?" said the person on the dragon. "Pentagon finish them off!"

The dragon fired a massive black laser but the trio dodged it easily.

"Ha" shouted Sharp as he fired a fire arrow towards the dragon. The arrow hit the dragon, but it had no effect on it whatsoever.

"An attack of that degree wont harm Pentagon." said the person as he took of his hood. He had gleaming white hair and cruel-looking black eyes.

"That's Ember, second-in-command of the Dark Wings!" said Neko in shock.

'Second-in-command? Ok that makes it more fun!" shouted Hikaru as he jumped towards the person and gave an almighty swipe with his pole. Ember blocked it with his hand.

"And i thought fighting warriors of star was harder." sighed Ember as he blasted Hikaru with a magical spell with his other hand. Hikaru was sent flying.

Neko and Sharp ran over to the injured Hikaru. Hikaru was groaning in pain.

"Then let's finish this. Pentagon! Dark Sky!" shouted Ember and the dragon stood up on its hind legs. It opened it mouth and a giant ball of magic appeared. It fired the giant ball of magic towards the trio.

"Mana shield!" shouted Sharp.

End of prolouge.

Credits:
Sharp, Ember - Self generated characters
Hikaru - Embersparks
Neko - MsMeowzers

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Re: Tree Of Origins // Roots : Prologue

Post by MsMeowzers » Thu May 06, 2010 9:11 pm

*Claps*
Good,but needs some work.6/10

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Thu May 06, 2010 9:13 pm

it's good :D
now when am is in it? :P
lol jk, but it's fairly good, a few minor errors that might just be because you are a USAian

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Fri May 07, 2010 6:30 am

jonlin wrote:it's good :D
now when am is in it? :P
lol jk, but it's fairly good, a few minor errors that might just be because you are a USAian

what's a USAian?
i'm asian o.0

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm

USA citizen
or use USA english, compared to canadian... minor differences like color becomes colour in canada.

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Thu May 13, 2010 6:24 am

LOL, is Neko a Felyne?
A few minor mistakes, but none are major.