The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom Part 2 ch 7

Talk about Fan Fictions
synn90210
Pianus
The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom Part 2 ch 7

Post by synn90210 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:04 am

AW HELLLL NAWWW!!!11!!1!!1 i'm back (gatorade-3) just my way of saying hi. sooo yeah new chapter

I stood, a solitary figure in this barren wasteland and i knew. The moment of truth was soon to be upon us. It would be the fight to end it all. Whether I won or Drake won. None of it mattered. The world was in for a hell of a ride.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

"Now how the hell is this fair? It's two on one. You'd need at least an army to kill me." Zeno taunted Ally and Brandon, not realizing that he had just set off a powder keg.

"You......you cocky bastard.....you saw what I did to Azure.....I'll do the same if not much, much worse to you!" Brandon screamed these idle threats as he heated himself. Ally readied her knives and whispered a plan to Brandon. He gave a subtle nod of comprehension and dashed at Zeno. Zeno leaped over Brandon and pelted Ally with arrows. Ally deflected the volley of arrows and she too dashed for Zeno. Zeno dropped his bow and punched Brandon hard in the stomach. As Brandon writhed in pain Zeno lashed out at Ally. Ally ducked the kick the stabbed up for Zeno's legs. Zeno brought his elbow down hard on Ally's head, knocking her unconcious. Brandon rose slowly to a stand.

"Do you know why Synn chose me for his troop? Because......I AM THE STRONGEST." Brandon was fully heated and started charging after Zeno. Zeno picked up his bow and shouldered it, getting into a fighting stance. Brandon threw a punch that went far over Zeno's head. Zeno grabbed Brandon's outstretched arm and crushed the bone. He swept out Brandon's legs, bringing him swiftly to the ground. He stomped Brandon's chest to keep him immobile as he notched an arrow to his bow.

"Its almost sad that it has to end this way. I told you two on one wouldn't work." Zeno put an arrow in Brandon's skull and turned to see Ally rising far away. He notched another arrow as Ally turned and looked in his direction. In a last act of desperation Ally threw a knife at Zeno as he shot at her. Zeno heard the sickening thud of an arrow lodged in Ally's head and confirmed another kill. He turned to walk away as Ally's knife struck his shoulder.

"Dammit.....just what I needed. Another injury." Zeno paused to patch his shoulder and walked off to see Drake.
*******************************************************************************************************************

I saw Zeno approach Drake and whisper to him, confirming my suspicion that he had killed Ally and Brandon. Zeno readied his bow and Drake drew his swords. I had better get ready too I guess. I got out my bow wondering what it would do against Drake's power. It was time to find out. Drake and Zeno charged. I stood, solitary for the final confrontation

To Be Continued.......

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Re: The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom Part 2 ch 7

Post by EmberSparks » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 am

Wait, what?
To be continued?
I started reading, and just when I was getting armpit deep in the story.... To Be Continued.
(F4)

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:17 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH (gatorade-3) the next part is the VERY END so its gonna be a loooong one. Only one will survive.

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:14 am

synn90210 wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH (gatorade-3) the next part is the VERY END so its gonna be a loooong one. Only one will survive.

chobbi will

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 am

if i could internet kick someone in the ballz i so would right now.....YOU ARE DEAD.

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 am

synn90210 wrote:if i could internet kick someone in the ballz i so would right now.....YOU ARE DEAD.

BONK.
Ouch.

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 pm

EmberSparks wrote:
synn90210 wrote:if i could internet kick someone in the ballz i so would right now.....YOU ARE DEAD.

BONK.
Ouch.

You don't have balls

turanza
Horny Mushroom

Post by turanza » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:13 am

I liked the part with me in it... oh wait (gatorade-2) lol

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 pm

you can pretend to hate me, but you wont fool me