Talk about Fan Fictions
Kal15or12
Mushroom
Sky Keeper (kinda poem/story thing)

Post by Kal15or12 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:48 am

Sky Keeper
By. Me!
3-11-10

You walk down a long sidewalk. You look up and see that the sky is black. You grow worried. Then you see a little girl looking up at the sky...she looks so sad you think to yourself. As you walk over to her she suddenly asks you, “Where are the sparkles that shined every night? The big glowing ball that would change ? And the funny blue shapes that moved across the sea above?” You knew that the sparkles where the stars the big ball was the moon and the funny blue shapes where the clouds.

She looks to you. “Where’d they go?” you look up and say “I don’t know.” You look back to the little girl but she’s staring madly at you “liar.” she says and so cold as if she wasn’t so little. You look at he surprised before you can respond she says “You hold a half of the big ball in your eyes.” You back up and start to look around. For a place to hide. “You also have the funny blue shapes in you hair.” the little girl says still cold.

You don’t know what to say so you run. And run. And run. Tears form on your face. As you try to rub them away you notice....there are little sparkles in each. You panic not knowing what to do...you scream. But there’s something you didn’t notice. All lights go out when u pass by. As people try to figure out why the lights have suddenly gone off. They notice as you run more lights go out. So they blame you. You hear people behind you and see a angry mob running, screaming, toward you. You become more frighten and run faster, harder.

But you soon turn and try to lose the mob, it doesn’t work. You very soon are caught at a dead end. There’s a wall in front of you. You start to scream more and bang your fist’s as hand as you can against the wall. Once you stop your star at your hands and see that blood all the way down is full of stars. You don’t know what to do.

You hear the mob coming closer. You shut your eyes tight refusing to open them. But. Very soon you hear the mob’s shouts are fading and you feel very light but you still refuse to open your eyes. Your in the sky. All around u are the planets and blackness.

You can’t see that as your hair drifts all over you are returning the blue clouds to the sky. And as you cry the stars quickly return to there home. You decide to open your eyes but when u do you shut them tight again but in which returns the two halves of the moon to a whole. You suddenly fall and fast.

You say your going to die but ounce your foot hits something you open your eyes and see. The little girl smiling at you holding you up. You are speechless and can not move. She sets you down with ease. She continues to smile then says something that you can not understand. She walks away and you wait looking at her then you start to run after her but she is gone the first second you can not see her. All you see is the lights turning back on magically as if a wave comes in at full speed crashing all over.

The very next day you have forgotten everything that has happened and go on your way. As you walk you see a little girl with her eyes closed and smiling. You think she was just tired and stopped playing so you continue to walk. She opens her eyes and says “I’ll be here, sky keeper.”

pvtsharp
Pianus

Re: Sky Keeper (kinda poem/story thing)

Post by pvtsharp » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 am

Kal15or12 wrote:Sky Keeper
By. Me!
3-11-10

You walk down a long sidewalk. You look up and see that the sky is black. You grow worried. Then you see a little girl looking up at the sky...she looks so sad you think to yourself. As you walk over to her she suddenly asks you, “Where are the sparkles that shined every night? The big glowing ball that would change ? And the funny blue shapes that moved across the sea above?” You knew that the sparkles where the stars the big ball was the moon and the funny blue shapes where the clouds.

She looks to you. “Where’d they go?” you look up and say “I don’t know.” You look back to the little girl but she’s staring madly at you “liar.” she says and so cold as if she wasn’t so little. You look at he surprised before you can respond she says “You hold a half of the big ball in your eyes.” You back up and start to look around. For a place to hide. “You also have the funny blue shapes in you hair.” the little girl says still cold.

You don’t know what to say so you run. And run. And run. Tears form on your face. As you try to rub them away you notice....there are little sparkles in each. You panic not knowing what to do...you scream. But there’s something you didn’t notice. All lights go out when u pass by. As people try to figure out why the lights have suddenly gone off. They notice as you run more lights go out. So they blame you. You hear people behind you and see a angry mob running, screaming, toward you. You become more frighten and run faster, harder.

But you soon turn and try to lose the mob, it doesn’t work. You very soon are caught at a dead end. There’s a wall in front of you. You start to scream more and bang your fist’s as hand as you can against the wall. Once you stop your star at your hands and see that blood all the way down is full of stars. You don’t know what to do.

You hear the mob coming closer. You shut your eyes tight refusing to open them. But. Very soon you hear the mob’s shouts are fading and you feel very light but you still refuse to open your eyes. Your in the sky. All around u are the planets and blackness.

You can’t see that as your hair drifts all over you are returning the blue clouds to the sky. And as you cry the stars quickly return to there home. You decide to open your eyes but when u do you shut them tight again but in which returns the two halves of the moon to a whole. You suddenly fall and fast.

You say your going to die but ounce your foot hits something you open your eyes and see. The little girl smiling at you holding you up. You are speechless and can not move. She sets you down with ease. She continues to smile then says something that you can not understand. She walks away and you wait looking at her then you start to run after her but she is gone the first second you can not see her. All you see is the lights turning back on magically as if a wave comes in at full speed crashing all over.

The very next day you have forgotten everything that has happened and go on your way. As you walk you see a little girl with her eyes closed and smiling. You think she was just tired and stopped playing so you continue to walk. She opens her eyes and says “I’ll be here, sky keeper.”

it' very nice but i got a question.

how much fanfics do you intend to juggle at one time?

Otaku
Horny Mushroom

Post by Otaku » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:43 pm

I really liked it ^^. It was cool how you did it in second person which makes a story more personal. Nice development but I felt it'd be better if you added some more description. Nice job!

Kal15or12
Mushroom

Post by Kal15or12 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Otaku wrote:I really liked it ^^. It was cool how you did it in second person which makes a story more personal. Nice development but I felt it'd be better if you added some more description. Nice job!

Hehe thanks but yeah I swear that's always the ONE thing thats keeping my storys from being REALLY REALLY great! (hothead) BUT I just have to work on it ah well I love to write storys enough that I'm willing to do work extra hard (cool)

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 am

I've got to say, If i would rate your other FF 1/10
I would probably rate this one 2/10 Shorter therefore better.
You always seem so happy and over excited when someone says your ff is good.
You remind me of me when I Join this Website like 3 or 4 years back XD

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 am

LeoWu wrote:I've got to say, If i would rate your other FF 1/10

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 am

EmberSparks wrote:

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Dracoplasm wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:

SHUTUP LEOWU IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SUPREME THAN US TRY FINISHING YOUR OWN FFs!
DONT CRITICISM IF YOU YOURSELF DOESN'T FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED WRITING!

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Thu May 13, 2010 6:37 am

Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu........

Kal15or12
Mushroom

Post by Kal15or12 » Fri May 21, 2010 4:34 am

EmberSparks wrote:Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu........

I agree!!!!!!

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri May 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Kal15or12 wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu, Ban LeoWu........

I agree!!!!!!

BTW I am fairly sure he already is.

Kal15or12
Mushroom

Post by Kal15or12 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 pm

No wonder it seems so much more peacefull now.