Rnadomness Episode 1

Talk about Fan Fictions
PandaBearz13
Mushroom
Rnadomness Episode 1

Post by PandaBearz13 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:42 am

So pretty much since i just got my bannedstory i made a series called Rnadomness (don't judge i didn't know what to call it). I would have put it on youtube but i don't have a youtube account. (F4) So i shall tell you what happens in story form thing... Ok so this might be a little hard but i'll try just send me a note or comment thing ok. (MS3)

Randomness Episode 1
"I'm awake I couldn't sleep with the war going on above me" said Xari. A girl with short white gray hair and a pirate hat. She wore a long red and black plaid shirt with mega short shorts, she had grey kitty slippers and her eyes looks like doll's. The color of her eyes was red. She was in a room with only a coffe table and a victorian style sofa. Xari was on the arm rest of the white sofa, her eyes were closed. Mio who was a boy that had black hair with a black visor hat that was on the side of his head. He wore a black button shirt with a white shirt underneath that had a pink tie. he wore olive colored skinny jeans. And orange kitty slippers. His eye color was red as well. He had just walked into her room when she told him she was awake, replied "Your father wants me to take you to Victoria Island until the war passes." There was a pause. Mio then asked Xari "Do you agree?" Xari opened her eyes half way and responded "I guess I have no choice." She got off the sofa and said "I'm ready." Mio held out his hand and responded "Alright then let's go." As soon as Xari and Mio had left for their departure to Victoria Island. As soon as they left in the corner of the room was a flash of blue light. When the light disappeared there was a girl. She had black hair that was puffy on her head and was little streams of hair to her toes. In her hair were little streams of white highlights. She had a red blind fold that covered her eyes. She wore a black cloack that covered her body. And black shoes, and a huge black sword with spikes. "Now hand over the ke--" Shii said. "Crap, they're gone already..." She swong her sword next to her as a flask of blue light appeared and disappeared, and her sword disappeared. "I guess I'll go see where they ran off to." Shii said. And she jumped to the other side of the room to the door, and left the room.
"Xari, get off the rail you'll fall off the ship!" Mio cryed. At that moment Shii got closer to Xari and Mio and hid to watch them. "Relax, I'm perfectly fi-" Xari's eyes started to close. She struggled to finish her sentence "Fi-" She saw the light leave her eyes as she fell off the ship. "Xari!" Mio shouted running torward her. "Now I'll just wait until she falls farther down so I can take her with no one noticing." "I'm coming Xari!" Shouted Mio as he jumped off of the ship after Xari. "Argh, why does he try to save her?!" Shii said in a furious voice. "Hang in there Xari." Mio said to himself in a quite voice. "I'll destory him now so I wont have to deal with him later!" Shii said in a furious and victorious voice as she pulled out of thin air a six pointed throwing-star. She threw it with great force right at Mio. Xari opened her eyes half way, she had no idea that she was falling and mumbled "Wha-". Mio saw the throwing-star coming right for him and only thought to himself "I'll protect you Xari." Xari opened her eyes all they way and saw the throwing-star coming for Mio and shifted her body infont of him "Mio." Was all she thought of as the throwing star cut her over her eye. "Oh crap, that didn't happen like I planned it to..." Shii thought as she was bewildered by Xari's actions. Mio grabbed Xari as she passed out because of the pain the scare brought. Mio summoned his staff and used his magic to summon angel wings that flew him and Xari who was in Mio's arms up. "Time to leave." Shii said as she summoned a portal. By the time Mio and Xari got back up to the ship inside the rail, only a little bit of the portal was still remaing from the summon. Mio set Xari down on the floor of the ship and dismissed the angel wings, and his staff which was dismissed with a flash of 9 hexagons that had symbols on them and were a goldish light. He caught a glimce of the disappearing portal as it got smaller and vanished. "I don't think that portal was made by accident." said Mio as he had an unsure look on his face. Then he looked down at his feet where Xari had a huge bleeding scare across her right eye (the eye that didn't have hair covering it). Mio sat down and gentally moved Xari's head onto his lap. He slowly closed his eyes. and layed his head lightly onto Xari's head. When his eyes had closed he could feel his throat chocking up and tears filling his eyes like little stream lines in what little space there was in his closed eyes. He chocked out words into Xari's ear as he was frowning "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Xari."

End of Episode 1

Kal15or12
Mushroom

Re: Rnadomness Episode 1

Post by Kal15or12 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:49 am

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (skygar9-5) THAT'S AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hothead)

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:53 am

Oh nuuu!!! (MS4) it's [u]Randomness Episode 1 not Rnadomness Episode 1... Oops mistake hehe (gatorade-1) lolz don't point out 'em mistakes cuz i know there's probably more then 1.... but please tell me what you think because....um...because i'd like to know that's why... hope u enjoyed (cool)

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:02 am

it has good plot but srsly

Paragraph pls!!!!!!!

others all ok

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 am

More comments PLZ!! i really want to know if i should continue the epsisodes or drop them...

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 pm

PandaBearz13 wrote:More comments PLZ!! i really want to know if i should continue the epsisodes or drop them...

Put it into paragraphs so I don't get a headache.

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:15 am

Agreed with Zaylo D;
I'm hazing a headache now

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:24 am

*Takes note* put into paragraphs (cool)

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:54 am

Put it Into Paragraphs, Change the title from episode 1 to Chapter 1.
you spelled the title wrong, Its Randomness not Rnadomness.
Overall your terrible stop writing you make my eyes
bleed.

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 pm

you just criticize everyone's crap don't you (F3)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:28 am

obviously you have not lurked enough yet panda,
he has complimented exactly five people:
Zaylo
Synn
chobbi
1last
and Me

and said several others were good enough. :O

so therefore no he doesn't just criticize... in rpg terms he is the higher class trainer that you have to get to a high enough level to unlock
Last edited by jonlin on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:49 am

jonlin wrote:obviously you have not lurked enough yet panda,
he has complimented exactly three people:
Zaylo
Synn
and Me

and said several others were good enough. :O

so therefore no he doesn't just criticize... in rpg terms he is the higher class trainer that you have to get to a high enough level to unlock

And chobbi. -------- AWESOME WRITER!
(and 1lastbreath )

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:10 am

okay sorry, I haven't lurked as much recently :P

*adds chobbi and 1last to list*

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Randomness has come to a pause due to me not having any ideas to get closer to the end. Randomness shall be continued once I figure out some ideas to tie the story together (otherwise it would jump and you'd be totally confused >.>)