Talk about Fan Fictions
Kal15or12
Mushroom
1 Falling Star

Post by Kal15or12 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

1 Falling Star
By. Me!
1-6-10

Once a long time ago, before the earth was born, a tiny little planet. It was about the size of the Earth’s core today. This planet was called Vrion. It was a very beautiful planet. On this planet everyone had a very special power (some much more interesting then others) but not everyone had there own individual power, they shared it with one other person on the planet. It was called there other half as most put it.

Mostly it was very easy to find your other half except for...two girls named Comet and Lace. They where the only two that where 15 and could not find there other half.

Comet is a very mysterious girl with skin so pale its almost white. Her eyes had very little color in them a light blue was barely seeable. Her long flowing hair it looks like it was a million stars threaded together. Her dress was like waves crashing against a cliff. Lace was much brighter look. Her eyes where a deep pink color almost red in fact. Her hair was brown in a long ponytail with any kind of lace or ribbon in it. If it wasn’t for her dress you would think she was a ballerina. Speaking of..her dress was short in the front and long in the back pink was the main color of hers.

Anyways lets begin...shall we? “Oh hey lace!” said happily Comet. “Oh uh hi there Comet.” Lace replied. “What’s wrong?” “Um, well, you see I found...,” “found what”Lace hesitated before she answered “I found my other half” “Oh! Well...that’s good!” Comet said trying to sound happy for her friend. “Hehe Yeah,” “What’s there name?” “Ribbon!” “Oh...well I gotta go now” “Oh ok see you around then?” “Yeah...” Comet ran off with tears in her eyes.

She knew she was now the only 15 year old girl to not find her other half. As Comet ran home she thought to herself ,“does my other half even exist? Is he or she even alive?” As she entered her house more tears fell from her soft light skin.

After a long time of crying she noticed something that she hadn’t before, a little tiny trapdoor on the floor. It blended in so well that it looked as though it was never even there. She crawled over to it and with a timid hands she slowly raised the door. A giant burst of air came out as though something had just a woke and had taken a giant breath of air.

As she looked inside there was many things in boxes and crates or something’s covered in sheets. As Comet waked slowly though she noticed a little old box in the middle of the floor. As she walked over to it she gazed at it in amazement. She sat on the floor in front of it and slowly opened it.

Inside the box was a bunch of pictures of her when she was born and of her parents. You see Comet’s parents had died two days after Comet had been born. No one knows what had happened or even if her parents where killed, they just seemed to have walked off the face of the planet. Comet was raised by Lace’s parents that’s why Comet and Lace are or where good friends.

Anyways Comet had gone wide eyed with tears falling non stop. She had looked at every picture over and over again memorizing every little thing in each picture. After she had gone though all the pictures there was a old paper folded up in the corner. Comet took it unfolded it as carefully as possible...What it was, was a letter written by her parents about almost everything. Here’s what it had said.

To our dearest Comet,
When you get a chance to read this it might have been years since we have left you. You see there’s this guy completed coved in black with silver chains. He is to powerful for us to hold back much longer. We are going to make a deal with him and that is to leave you alone and take us instead. Please understand we did it to protect you. We love you with all our hearts. Also your other half might still be out there. Don’t lose hope. Find him or her we want you to not feel lonely.
Love,
Ray and Shine a.k.a Mom and Dad
P.S. This might come in handy it’s a spell combur

As Comet sat in total silence tears flowing more and more and eyes wider and wider as she read the letter. Finally after she knew the letter by heart she folded it back up and held it against her heart. Her eyes and teeth tightened as she had so many thoughts run through her head. “Who toke them? Why would they do that? Are my parents still alive? Who’s my other half?”

Long after, Comet got herself together and decided that she was going to find her other half along with her parents. “It won’t be to hard. This world isn’t that big” she thought to herself and she is right.

Vrion isn’t very big at all it only has ether 3 or 4 city’s: the first one is the biggest called Last Hope, Next is much smaller city called Little Light, The next one is even smaller yet almost completely deserted to it’s called Alone, Now the this final city might not even exist but some say it’s name is Dying Breath.

It was said that it was an extraordinary place once but no one knows what had happened to it. Now as Comet was well aware that her other half was not at all where she lived which was Last Hope. “Well this shouldn’t be to hard” she thought “there’s only two other city’s they might be in” as she went off looking for her other half and her parents she had no idea what evil force might lie ahead.

After a while later she was in Little Light it had looked like it was once a nice quite place to live before but now it looked of old broken and torn down buildings with no color or...any light within miles...very few people lived here. The city’s nickname was reject cause anyone who wasn’t welcomed in Last Hope would end up here.

It was night time and it was getting cold outside yet Comet refused to stop. She looked in every nook and cranny of that city. “This is impossible, there’s no way no how my other half is here” She said quietly to herself.

After many long hours went by with endless searching, Comet finally was at the end of the city with one single building, but, there was something much different about this last one then the others. It was lit up and laughter but not the good kind.

As Comet slowly entered the place she saw what looked like one of the worst places to be. It had many people that where drunk and wrestling each other as though every no good person was there in front of her. She was so different from them all. She was smaller, much paler, dressed in white not black or bloody red, and she didn’t have bottle in her hand or had scranch’s of any kind.

Once she had entered not a single hair outside, the whole place went dead silent. Eyes all staring at her. Then with complete surprise every person crowded her and asked her all kinds of question’s “What’s your name?” “Where are you from?” “What power do you posses?” The only thing Comet could do was just look all around not knowing anything to say or do. “What have I gotten myself into!” Comet thought terrified.

“Hang on for a second!” someone yelled. A very tall rather plump mad came in. He was wearing any kind of number, 1-12 actually, and what looked like arrows point any which way. Black and white where the colors in this ridiculous outfit. “What in the world is going on?” he said. Everyone backed away from Comet and pointed directly at her. Looking terrified she just stood there like a statue ,only shaking much more.

“Oh! Why hello there young lady, what bring you here?” he said kindly “Um, I uh, I came looking for someone.” Comet replied still terrified “No need to be afraid where all good folk here!” “Then how did you get here” Comet thought to herself “Anyways who are you looking for maybe I can help!” The man said. “Um I actually don’t know who.” The man looked puzzled “Then how can you expect to find them?” “Um, well, you see, I’m looking for my uh, other half” “OOOH!! That explains it! But I must ask, your so grown up, why have you not found them yet?” “Well I uh...” “Oh how rude of me im Tock by the way!” Tock interrupted. “Oh I’m Comet”

Then the smile on Tock’s face vanished in an instant and became a terrified angry look. “Comet you said? Well I can assure you your other half is not here! Not now not ever! I prefer you leave Ms. Comet!....Before you get hurt” Absolutely looking shocked and frightened Comet ran right out the door and did not stop till the place was no longer in sight.

“All of you I want no word of this to Note!” Tock said allowed to everyone in the strange place. After Tock had left it seemed as though all of there eyes went silver. “As you wish” They all said in a cold harsh voice.

“Ok, this is the last place they could be they’ve got to be here!” Comet thought to herself. By this time the moon was out in the middle of the sky. Shining it’s very brightest. Comet had searched every place there, but no luck.

Alone was a very narrow yet long city nothing much ether just like a road that never ends. “Come on, Come on Come on! There here somewhere...they have to be” Comet thought to herself. She was beginning to lose hope. Then...just as the beach was approaching a huge factory came into view.

“That must be it!” Eager and full of hope again Comet ran into the factory. She looked around. She didn’t expect anything what she had found. As her eyes adjusted to the dark place it became clear murders had been committed there. Shook all over her face as she saw all the blood splattered all over the place.

She continued to walk in. “H-hello? Is an-anyone here?” Comet said. No answer had come. “A-anyone?”Still no answer came. Comet was terrified at this point. She noticed then a piece of paper taped to a pole. May letters had faded from it so it was hard to read.

Wa ed
Al e or D d do n’t m ter w ch
me: No h Star or N. .
Fi im r se!

“What in the world is this” Comet thought. She looked at it over and over again but could only see the word “Star”then a huge bang and Comet became terrified again and ran for the door. She ran and ran not stopping for anything. Finally, she had tripped over a small rock and had fallen into sand. She got up and started to cry and yell. “No! No no no no no!! This can’t be the end! There has to be more!” She screamed. “After all that searching...” She just cried more.

After endless hours of crying she didn’t know what to do so she rearranged the stars. Once she stopped she noticed that the stars where still arranging themself. Into words to be exact. “What in the...” Comet said looking confused. After the stars had stop this is what they said.

Hello? Who is messing with the stars?
Are you my other half!

Eyes wide Comet quickly rearranged the stars and replied.

Hi! I’m messing with the stars! Im comet!
I think I am your other half! Please tell me
who are you! Where are you! How can I get to you!

Again the stars rearranged themselfs.

Im North Star! N.S. for short!
Im on Dying Breath! You can get here with my help.
Just wait!

So Comet waited and saw a little boat came into view. Comet got up and ran for it. It stopped in front of her. She then looked up.”Get in.” is what the sky read so she did and soon enough the boat was moving. After a while she saw a very small strip of land come into view. She was so excited she almost couldn’t contain herself.

As the boat landed she jumped out and saw a boy. About her age looking right back at her. His eyes where like her’s almost completely white but with just enough blue to see. His skin also so pale is was almost white. His hair was a mess yet it shined like any star. His cloths where very plain and simple. Two shirts one white the one on top extremely dark blue with a white jacket on top, the pants where also plain white as snow.

Yet to Comet he was the most amazing sight to ever be seen. He thought the same about her. They stared at each other for a long time then finally ran into each other and hugged. Both of them crying not believing they had finally found each other...now all that remains is where Comet’s parents where and what was Tock talking about not to say anything to Note? Find out in 2 Falling Stars!!!!

Kal15or12
Mushroom

Re: 1 Falling Star

Post by Kal15or12 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 am

tell me what you think of it!!!! If I need to improve or do SOMETHING to make it better cause I know it's not the greatest thing in the world! So PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!! Tell meeeeeee!!! (F4)

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 am

How old are you?
I hate small kids such as you who just come here
and post text that arn't worth our time.
People here say they like your story but to tell the truth,
they would like anyone's story, you are not good at writing, therefore
i do hope you do not continue.

Kal15or12
Mushroom

Post by Kal15or12 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:36 am

LeoWu wrote:How old are you?

ok then uhhh well since some people actuly like my storys im going to continue i am sorry you do not have to read them if you do not want to it's you choice. Anouther thing is please do not comment on if i am not good at writing or not it's disrespectful to me because i have been doing this for a long time and i enjoy it

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 am

Kal15or12 wrote:

ok then uhhh well since some people actuly like my storys im going to continue i am sorry you do not have to read them if you do not want to it's you choice. Anouther thing is please do not comment on if i am not good at writing or not it's disrespectful to me because i have been doing this for a long time and i enjoy it

You didn't answer my question so stop acting like you can't read.
Listen to me,
if a noob came to this Website posted a Fan fiction that was well edited
just about anyone would like it, and that's you, I mean like i never asked you to stop writing,
I said i hope you stop writing cause people like you who have such little potential is so annoying,
Screaming and Complaining for us to tell you how your ff is,
i mean like you get so excited for?

And second, Your Editing is just Amazingly HORRIBLE, look at the quote above me, You forgot the capital on the ok
and you put "actuly"? O_O wtf? Are you stupid or just a idiot who doesn't know how to spell? and " storys"
ITS STORIES. And "Anouther"????

Like how old are you? like 11? Listen, Your FF sucks, you cant spell, and you take things too deeply,
just because a few people said "oh i like it" Does not mean your god damn Fan fiction is good.
In my opinion You do suck and oh yea, If you haven't noticed the "Good writers" haven't commented on your FF.
the only person that said you should have continued was some noob Panda, ALMOST NO ONE LIKES THIS FF.
You think some people like it?
Only 2 have commented and that's me and panda, And you kinda asked panda if he liked it and if you
should continue but he Doesn't really care,
You are one of those people who want to be like famous or something and act all superior and answer people's questions
cause your the "Great author" but in this case You suck. Period.

And what was the point of putting up a Post saying "should I continue or not?"
whats the point that you wanted people to ego you?
Or you wanted people to go like "Oh but i like it! keep on going!"
Panda DON'T Like to flame people or tell them their full thoughts.
Don't you get it? They don't really care, But if you were to ask anyone like them OF COURSE THEY WOULD
SAY THEY LIKE IT.

If both Zaylo and Me had Flamed you even a bit, You would have taken it too deeply
and probably would have replied in a defensive pattern.

And remember, If your going to post FF. Don't post crap, Get better then post.

BTW:
You kinda asked them if they liked it in a mental way.
~Leo

Kal15or12
Mushroom

Post by Kal15or12 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:28 pm

LeoWu wrote:
Kal15or12 wrote:

You didn't answer my question so stop acting like you can't read.
Listen to me,
if a noob came to this Website posted a Fan fiction that was well edited
just about anyone would like it, and that's you, I mean like i never asked you to stop writing,
I said i hope you stop writing cause people like you who have such little potential is so annoying,
Screaming and Complaining for us to tell you how your ff is,
i mean like you get so excited for?

And second, Your Editing is just Amazingly HORRIBLE, look at the quote above me, You forgot the capital on the ok
and you put "actuly"? O_O wtf? Are you stupid or just a idiot who doesn't know how to spell? and " storys"
ITS STORIES. And "Anouther"????

Like how old are you? like 11? Listen, Your FF sucks, you cant spell, and you take things too deeply,
just because a few people said "oh i like it" Does not mean your god damn Fan fiction is good.
In my opinion You do suck and oh yea, If you haven't noticed the "Good writers" haven't commented on your FF.
the only person that said you should have continued was some noob Panda, ALMOST NO ONE LIKES THIS FF.
You think some people like it?
Only 2 have commented and that's me and panda, And you kinda asked panda if he liked it and if you
should continue but he Doesn't really care,
You are one of those people who want to be like famous or something and act all superior and answer people's questions
cause your the "Great author" but in this case You suck. Period.

And what was the point of putting up a Post saying "should I continue or not?"
whats the point that you wanted people to ego you?
Or you wanted people to go like "Oh but i like it! keep on going!"
Panda DON'T Like to flame people or tell them their full thoughts.
Don't you get it? They don't really care, But if you were to ask anyone like them OF COURSE THEY WOULD
SAY THEY LIKE IT.

If both Zaylo and Me had Flamed you even a bit, You would have taken it too deeply
and probably would have replied in a defensive pattern.

And remember, If your going to post FF. Don't post crap, Get better then post.

BTW:
You kinda asked them if they liked it in a mental way.
~Leo

Ok first I shouldn't care what jerks like you think. Second why do you think you have such superior power over me? Do you like to insult people to? Cause it sure seems like it. I prefer constructive criticizing thank you such as "ok this isn't great but this is what you can do to get better..." such as that.

You on the other hand only like to break people down. You give absolutely NOTHING good to say on how to get better. What I keep hearing is "Oh you suck. Leave."

Another thing is I am not trying to get people to just tell me I’m good. Flat. I am trying to find out what I should do to improve and thus far you haven't said s*** but just simply put something like do you like it or not and if not what should I do to improve.

Also, what the heck is your deal with age?! Your fing 12 and I'm 13. I love to write because it's a way I can express myself without being laughed at, yet it seems like you only care if the writing is good or not and you want the bad writers to go away..I understand that but I'm trying to improve to be better!!! I know it will come with time...Another thing is that this story I am considering revising because I want to put more detail into it and maybe split it into several stories....not short wimpy one's either.

Now, if you only have to say things such as you did this last post? I prefer you say nothing at all I will only respond to good criticizing and positive comments....unlike yours.

One last thing, get a life.

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Get a life? Me? Lmao. I said you story sucks and all of a sudden the point becomes I need to get a life? if you want Constructive Criticism then fix your quote that I CLEARLY gave you constructive criticism about, I mean like Who do you think you are?
and the post above me has lots of errors too

To tell the truth, I AM SUPERIOR compare to you, in fact much a lot more than you can think, and if you want me to prove it then lets have a competition, If you win I will
never post on your FF ever, And I will leave this site forever, And if I lose, Then you will leave this FF section, get a life and get some Honor and dignity and accept this challenge. I will ask the Moderator of this section to hold this competition.
all you have to do is accept.

The judges will be Jonlin, Zaylo, and last of all Chobi.

Don't wimp out on me, This might actually be fun. :)

Kal15or12
Mushroom

Post by Kal15or12 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:14 am

LeoWu wrote:Get a life? Me? Lmao. I said you story sucks and all of a sudden the point becomes I need to get a life? if you want Constructive Criticism then fix your quote that I CLEARLY gave you constructive criticism about, I mean like Who do you think you are?
and the post above me has lots of errors too

To tell the truth, I AM SUPERIOR compare to you, in fact much a lot more than you can think, and if you want me to prove it then lets have a competition, If you win I will
never post on your FF ever, And I will leave this site forever, And if I lose, Then you will leave this FF section, get a life and get some Honor and dignity and accept this challenge. I will ask the Moderator of this section to hold this competition.
all you have to do is accept.

The judges will be Jonlin, Zaylo, and last of all Chobi.

Don't wimp out on me, This might actually be fun. :)

...fine

osakadream
Blue ribbon pig

Post by osakadream » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:22 am

hey leo wu.. you obviously DON'T have a life, if all you do is go on these threads posting negative replies to people who actually TRY to do something productive. i bet the only thing you do productive is walking to your kitchen to get your fat ass some food. i mean she likes to write, she enjoys it on her own time. what? did you expect her to be some kind of english professor? you're an idiot. i bet you couldn't write anything even CLOSE to being as good as her story. so i guess the reason why you rail on her, is to make yourself feel better because you fail. way to go... lol. how about you do something other than criticizing other people for every little thing, and get off your lazy fat ass. and i'm prepared for another one of your stupid replies so let's go ass hole.

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 am

osakadream wrote:hey leo wu.. you obviously DON'T have a life, if all you do is go on these threads posting negative replies to people who actually TRY to do something productive. i bet the only thing you do productive is walking to your kitchen to get your fat ass some food. i mean she likes to write, she enjoys it on her own time. what? did you expect her to be some kind of english professor? you're an idiot. i bet you couldn't write anything even CLOSE to being as good as her story. so i guess the reason why you rail on her, is to make yourself feel better because you fail. way to go... lol. how about you do something other than criticizing other people for every little thing, and get off your lazy fat ass. and i'm prepared for another one of your stupid replies so let's go ass hole.

Im not trying to be nice or anything but i suggest you remove the swear words you have on the quote above me.
Swearing on posts results in warnings and bans.
This is between me and Kal15or12. We don't need your opinions nor your thoughts.
Im sorry if you dont like me but thats to bad. Suck it up and be a man :).

I wasn't trying to make her cry or anything, My whole point of this was to start this competition so i could have some fun.
once she accepts I'm more happy than anyone :)
Btw,
If you don't think I'm better at writing and People don't like my writing, Your going to regret and eat your words. :)
Of course your probably bored and wanted to say something about this. But thanks for the support and the saliva
and energy you waste on your posts for me :)
really appreciated :)

oh yea Kal thanks for accepting :) this just might be fun!

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:22 am

LeoWu wrote:
osakadream wrote:hey leo wu.. you obviously DON'T have a life, if all you do is go on these threads posting negative replies to people who actually TRY to do something productive. i bet the only thing you do productive is walking to your kitchen to get your ass some food. i mean she likes to write, she enjoys it on her own time. what? did you expect her to be some kind of english professor? you're an idiot. i bet you couldn't write anything even CLOSE to being as good as her story. so i guess the reason why you rail on her, is to make yourself feel better because you fail. way to go... lol. how about you do something other than criticizing other people for every little thing, and get off your lazy fat ass. and i'm prepared for another one of your stupid replies so let's go ass hole.

Im not trying to be nice or anything but i suggest you remove the swear words you have on the quote above me.
This is between me and Kal15or12. We don't need your opinions nor your thoughts.

I wasn't trying to make her cry or anything, My whole point of this was to start this competition so i could have some fun.
Btw,
If you don't think I'm better at writing and People don't like my writing, Your going to regret and eat your words. :)
Of course your probably bored and wanted to say something about this. But thanks for the support and the saliva

Oh yea, You said You bet I couldnt write as good as her, But of course you would say that if you haven't even read what
Im about to write. :)

osakadream
Blue ribbon pig

Post by osakadream » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 am

ok so it's official then. you are one of the most egotistical people i've met. congratulations. and you think I'M bored?? look who's commenting on almost EVERY SINGLE thread on someone's story, and criticizing about them.. you obviously need to get your facts straight. if you want to criticize so much on people's writings, then go get a job as an english teacher or something if you can even make it out of your chair. i feel sorry for you. but then again, you make me sick. i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass. don't cry now.

osakadream
Blue ribbon pig

Post by osakadream » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:44 am

LeoWu wrote:
LeoWu wrote:
osakadream wrote:hey leo wu.. you obviously DON'T have a life, if all you do is go on these threads posting negative replies to people who actually TRY to do something productive. i bet the only thing you do productive is walking to your kitchen to get your ass some food. i mean she likes to write, she enjoys it on her own time. what? did you expect her to be some kind of english professor? you're an idiot. i bet you couldn't write anything even CLOSE to being as good as her story. so i guess the reason why you rail on her, is to make yourself feel better because you fail. way to go... lol. how about you do something other than criticizing other people for every little thing, and get off your lazy fat ass. and i'm prepared for another one of your stupid replies so let's go ass hole.

Btw,

Oh yea, You said You bet I couldnt write as good as her, But of course you would say that if you haven't even read what
Im about to write. :)

haha i have to post this..

ok let's see...
you put "your" instead of "you are or you're." ...more than once.
you put "Im" instead of "i am or i'm." ... more than once.
you put "thats" instead of "that is" or "that's."
you put "to" instead of "too" for too bad.
and you capitalize some words which don't even require capitalization.

and i could go on and on.. so how does it feel? actually.. i helped you with your mistakes. all you're doing is making negative comments about her story, and obviously making her mad for doing so, and me as well. you're not doing constructive criticism. and if you think you are.. then you are more stupid than i thought you were to begin with. nothing you are saying is helping her.

and you don't need my opinions or thoughts? what? you can't take your own medicine or something? hahahaha!

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:38 am

*quote entire thread* weee flame war :D

Well one thing.... if you want to know how good his writing is, don't be a lazy *** and go back like one- two pages to see his stories. (that he never finishes :P)

Also, you should really ask your proposed judges first... if you actually do it, I accept.

osaka, it should be I'm not i'm and your name isn't capitalized which is annoying, so you can't go on about his capitalization.

Finally,
I am going to laugh when zaylo starts going through which fanfics to submit to the site and not. :P
I think I'll ask him to get in on this flame war :D

osakadream
Blue ribbon pig

Post by osakadream » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:59 am

jonlin wrote:*quote entire thread* weee flame war :D

Well one thing.... if you want to know how good his writing is, don't be a lazy *** and go back like one- two pages to see his stories. (that he never finishes :P)

Also, you should really ask your proposed judges first... if you actually do it, I accept.

osaka, it should be I'm not i'm and your name isn't capitalized which is annoying, so you can't go on about his capitalization.

Finally,
I am going to laugh when zaylo starts going through which fanfics to submit to the site and not. :P
I think I'll ask him to get in on this flame war :D

Awesome. I figured someone would fend for leo wu. Typical. Your words won't change what I think. He is still an egotistical little child. The whole point of Kal posting this, was because she enjoys writing and just wanted a little help. All leo wu was doing, was telling her not to continue writing because he thinks she's not good enough, and much more negative comments. If you ask me, if you think that's worth taking his side.. Then so be it. Whatever you think is right. And I have seen his stories, and I think he would be mad too if someone kept posting comments related to what he posts. It's not only Kal. It's other people too. Take a look for yourself.

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 am

Lmao Jonlin, Wouldn't it be funny if he was her dad. I mean like it would prove everything.
he's like her online body guard. :P Kals the daughter and osaka is the Father.
Btw Osaka Your really annoying because you name isn't capitalized. :)
And I still think you should remove the swear words or else your gonna get banned....

BTW: I wouldn't get mad at all if I got negative Comments. After all I was known as the flame king,
I'm very glad to see that you waste so much effort and time to reply defensively to my comments,
Warms my heart right up! :)
Well this competition is still gonna be fun, You can do anything about it now :)

osakadream
Blue ribbon pig

Post by osakadream » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:59 am

LeoWu wrote:Lmao Jonlin, Wouldn't it be funny if he was her dad. I mean like it would prove everything.
he's like her online body guard. :P Kals the daughter and osaka is the Father.
Btw Osaka Your really annoying because you name isn't capitalized. :)
And I still think you should remove the swear words or else your gonna get banned....

BTW: I wouldn't get mad at all if I got negative Comments. After all I was known as the flame king,
I'm very glad to see that you waste so much effort and time to reply defensively to my comments,
Warms my heart right up! :)
Well this competition is still gonna be fun, You can do anything about it now :)

You're right dipshit. This is not worth my time at all. Therefore, I give up. You win. Have fun flaming other people. My only last hope before I leave this stupid flame war, is that something bad happens to you to where you learn your stupid 12 year old little lesson. And another thing. Think before you talk to an 18 year old idiot. I have much much more experience than you. So stop trying to act big. You're only 12. Talking big on the internet does not make you superior or older. It may make YOU feel that way, because you probably get bullied at school and what not, and need an edge. So goodbye. I can get banned now. I said what needed to be said. Have fun. Because this is probably the only fun you'll ever get in your sick pathetic life.

-My gratitude.

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:01 am

You should still remove the swear words...
But thanks for everything!

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 am

wow I wish somehow that a few more people were on to join in :D
rawfel flame wars are amusing

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:29 am

jonlin wrote:wow I wish somehow that a few more people were on to join in :D
rawfel flame wars are amusing

Ikr, That's the reason why i do it. :P
Last edited by LeoWu on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.