[Insert title here] ch. 1

Talk about Fan Fictions
crutchfield
Papulatus
[Insert title here] ch. 1

Post by crutchfield » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 pm

I decided to try to make another fan fiction but I couldn't think of a title. If you have any title ideas tell me. Rate after reading please.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I'm a fool to have run away. Lias thought to himself, trudging through the sand. He thought about everything that happened in the last few hours. How he hated his father for years now. His father left to fight in a war years ago a great man and came back completely different. He had looked the same but it was as if he was a different man. He would come home drunken and furious. Lias just couldn't stand the fact that he was so terrible. Lias had almost nothing. His family lived deep in the desert ever since his big brother was kidnapped and was never seen again. Lias had never even seen a city, or even anyone other than his little sister, his mom, his dad, his brother, and his dog. He remembered how his father had been so furious at the suggestion of moving to town. How he had attacked him. How Lias barely escaped. He remembered how his sister tried to follow him but a dust storm had hidden all signs of him. He was worried that his sister, Emma, might not be okay but if he tried to find her, she might ty to bring him back home. He had traveled to far to even know where he was.

"Can anybody hear me?" Lias shouted as loud as he could hoping someone would hear him. He felt his short black hair wave slightly in th wind. He had been wandering for more than an hour and was running out of strength. He listened for any hint of other people. He heard the sound of sand being moved and talking from behind. He turned around in excitement and saw in the distance two men. He was about to run towards them and ask for help but he stopped when he saw what they were holding.

One man, wearing tattered black robes, had strange wires wrapped around his wrists that were being dragged through the sand. The other, in tattered white robes, had what looked like claws. They were metal gloves with blades at the knuckles.

Lias began to worry. He turned away from them and began walking. He looked over his should after a minute and saw he was being followed. But only the one in the black robe was following him. Where had the other gone? Why where they following him? Lias thought that they could be thieves of a type and wondered why thieves would roam the desert and prey on a 13 year old boy. He didn't even look wealthy. He was wearing a grey jacket and blue jeans.Lias stopped walking and faced the man in the black robes.

"Where did the man in the white robes go?" Lias mumbled to himself.

"Right behind you." said a voice from behind. Before he could turn around he felt the bladed glove close to his throat.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Re: [Insert title here] ch. 1

Post by EmberSparks » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:19 am

o.0 nice start, but I can't think of a name....
5/10

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:59 am

Should I continue? (F6) I've got ideas for it but don't know if I should...

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:40 am

Lemme ask u a question 1st
are you going to just stick to 1 fanfic? =D

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Dracoplasm wrote:Lemme ask u a question 1st
are you going to just stick to 1 fanfic? =D

This time I actually am just going to make one at a time. I tried to write this one when I was younger but back then my grammar was fail.