The Prophecy Ch1

Talk about Fan Fictions
crutchfield
Papulatus
The Prophecy Ch1

Post by crutchfield » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 am

Shibunkin swung his sword at the creature rising from the smoke. He planned to at least injure it's arm with the slice but the sword stopped in mid swing. It had grabbed the blade. He felt a shooting pain in his head as he was smashed into the ground.

"I'm. . . I'm sorry I failed you. . . Mizuki." he said. He closed his eyes and thought about what would happen next. When he opened his eyes he was no longer in the temple. He got up, confused.

"Am I dead?" Shibunkin asked himself. He felt where he had gotten hit. He felt a small scar but not much. He looked around and at first saw only a small path through the open field he was standing in. That's when he noticed a building in the distance.

"I guess my best chance of learning what is going on is over there." he told himself. After almost an hour of walking he had reached the building. It was a simple, straw roof house. He went inside and found an old man sitting alone. There was the chair the old man was sitting on, another chair, and a table between the chairs.

"Who are you? Where am I? What's going on?." Shibunkin asked the old man.

"I am Daiki. I guide lost souls and give them a chance to do what they never could while living. I will guide you through the rest of eternity like I do all other lost souls." the old man explained.

"Where do I go now? " Shibunkin asked.

"You must first go down the wooden trail West of here. When you reach a split road, I will tell you where to go next." Daiki told him.

"I wouldn't normally trust you but there is something about you that is assuring. But before I go, I must ask one question. Did a girl named Mizuki come down this path?"

"I watched Mizuki since she first came here. Unlike you, she chose to go the other direction the path leads. You may one day see her, but the chances are slim." Daiki said.

"Good bye Daiki." Shibunkin said as he left the house. He began walking down the trail. All he could see was the open field and the path. He continued walking towards whatever may lie ahead.

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Re: The Prophecy Ch1

Post by playa4life01 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:01 pm

how many fan fictions are you making at the same time ?? (F7)

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:20 pm

2. Why do you ask? (F6)

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:14 am

crutchfield wrote:2. Why do you ask? (F6)

Ehh just do one will you?
Unless you get confused and mix up the 2 stories

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Dracoplasm wrote:

I might not make anymore for now. I don't have much time and they're not that good...

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:36 am

crutchfield wrote:
Dracoplasm wrote:

I might not make anymore for now. I don't have much time and they're not that good...

Never cast away hope, and live on with pride. Don't ever become like me.