Paralelelelagram Ch1

Talk about Fan Fictions
crutchfield
Papulatus
Paralelelelagram Ch1

Post by crutchfield » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 pm

This is the story of an amazing world very unlike ours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was a sudden rustling in the bushes near Tod. The rustle and the very familiar grunts of another of the beasts. But this one was different. He could tell that it was huge. He pulled out his dagger as he took cover behind a tree. The rustling stopped but there was an occasional grunting.

"SURPRISE!" Tod yelled as he dived into the bush. Now he knew this one was massive compared to the others he has found. He began stabbing at it but only got one clean cut before it bit him and began to escape.

"Oh no you don't!" he called to it as he started following it. It was so massive it could barely walk and Tod knew it would be an easy kill. He dived at it and sliced it straight down the back. Amazingly it didn't even flinch. Tod had to come up with a new plan before it escaped. Tod charged ahead of it and tossed a net at it. The creature toppled and squirmed but couldn't escape. Before long Tod gave the final blow. Tod began to drag the net and the beast back home. It's hide couldn't be used because of the cuts but it one that big could feed him for a week. As he entered town, Thomas, the little boy who always admires Tod, was there to greet him.

"Wow! That's the biggest potato you've ever brought back!" Thomas squeled with excitement. He circled Tod and the large, but now dead potato that was being carried. "Can I have a small taste of it?" Thomas pleaded.

"You may have a little bit but not much since you also will be eating at home." Tod replied. "Or if you want you could come over so you can try it and I can teach you to hunt wild potatoes like these. As long as it's OK with your mother."

"You'll really show me how to hunt? This will be so cool! Then I can also hunt big potatoes like that and maybe even a pumpkin! This is gonna be so exciting!" Thomas said, jumping up and down. "Potato hunt! Going on a hunt! Gonna find my lunch!! He sang as skipped along with Tod down towards his home.

Tod stopped when they were about to pass Thomas's house. "Ask your mother to make sure it will be OK first. You can meet me at my house. I'll be working on peeling off the hide of the potato."

"OK!" Thomas said skipping gleefully into the house. Tod begins to walk of when he hears a crash coming from inside.

"Thomas J. Springstine! Stop skipping inside! You just broke one of my best plates!" Tod could hear Thomas's mother, Martha, yell. He waited and listened for any more crashes. "As long as he feeds you, you can stay there all night!" He heard Martha yell. Thomas ran out of the house and headed straight for Tod's house.

"I guess you can come." Tod said. He began to skin the potato as Thomas explored the house as if it was a mysterious cave. For the rest of the night Tod taught Thomas how to hunt, how to skin potatoes, and how to set traps. All was peaceful but suddenly a crash came from outside. Three small turnips rolled inside and Thomas screamed. Tod pulled out his knife and bagen to madly slice at the turnips. Within minutes they were all dead.

"That was amazing!" Thomas cheered as Tod put away his blade. Thomas ran up to the three and looked at them in awe.

"You should rest now Thomas. You've seen alot today." Tod said.

"ok. But may I please sleep here? My mom is still mad." he begged.

"Fine. Just make sure to go to bed and not try to explore. Last time you slept here, I found you in a cave almost a mile away." Tod said. Thomas ran over to the sleeping bag that Tod used when exploring and became completely hidden in the blankets that covered the bag. All was peaceful... for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you liked/didn't like. Rate it 1-10 please

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Re: Paralelelelagram Ch1

Post by Zaylo » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 am

So what does either Tod or Thomas look like? What do their houses look like?

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:19 pm

i cant even say paralelelegram (F3)

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 pm

@zaylo:sorry, i couldn't think of where to fit in descriptions... and i sorta forgot (eek)

@chobbi:why not? It's actually kinda fun to say (MS3)

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:25 pm

why is it called paralelelelelelelelelelelagram
if its a paralelagram or sumthing ??

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:44 pm

playa4life01 wrote:why is it called paralelelelelelelelelelelagram

It explains later in the story. Should I continue it?

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 pm

crutchfield wrote:
playa4life01 wrote:why is it called paralelelelelelelelelelelagram

It explains later in the story. Should I continue it?

iunno, didnt read it, i only read the fan fics with interesting titles :D
iff you want i could do an effort and read it (F3)

bazanSk8r
Horny Mushroom

Post by bazanSk8r » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 pm

HAHAH LMAO (cool) "Three small turnips rolled inside and Thomas screamed. Tod pulled out his knife and began to madly slice at the turnips. Within minutes they were all dead.

"That was amazing!" Thomas cheered as Tod put away his blade. Thomas ran up to the three and looked at them in awe." tht made me laugh for a good 5 minutes ha ha (exellent) tehehe (skygar9-4)

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 am

bazanSk8r wrote:HAHAH LMAO (cool) "Three small turnips rolled inside and Thomas screamed. Tod pulled out his knife and began to madly slice at the turnips. Within minutes they were all dead.

"That was amazing!" Thomas cheered as Tod put away his blade. Thomas ran up to the three and looked at them in awe." tht made me laugh for a good 5 minutes ha ha (exellent) tehehe (skygar9-4)

uhh, I fail to see the humor. Also, for 5 minutes? Ok...

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:00 pm

haha lol this fan fiction is soooooooo funnyyy (F7)

like zaylo said. THERE AINT NO HUMA IN THIS FF

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

playa4life01 wrote:haha lol this fan fiction is soooooooo funnyyy (F7)

like zaylo said. THERE AINT NO HUMA IN THIS FF

I wasn't really trying to make it funny. I just wanted to make it sound "different". (skygar9-3)

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 pm

bazanSk8r wrote:HAHAH LMAO "Three small turnips rolled inside and Thomas screamed. Tod pulled out his knife and began to madly slice at the turnips. Within minutes they were all dead.

he said it was funny, but it isnt . (MS1)

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:40 am

Paralelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelegram!

Ouch, my tongue.
Anyway, 6.3456892867/10.00000000000