Ch 6:Pandemic in Ellina

Talk about Fan Fictions
Jacqueshatr1
Blue ribbon pig
Ch 6:Pandemic in Ellina

Post by Jacqueshatr1 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:34 am

"Wow look at all these books" said Connor as he looked at the books in a giant stack. "What do we have here?" said Taco eyeing the books. He then muttered something which then tricked a loud crashing sound and another boom. Jack and Connor shook while asking Taco what he did. Taco then murmered something else in which he was gone in a blue flash of light. This made Jack and Connor tremble and they picked up the book that Taco had dropped. Inside they saw Ellinian, something they couldnt speak. So Jack (who was originally from kerning) picked up another book wich he realized was in Kernish so he knew it was an old book that he had to work so hard for as a kid only obtaining the first out of 4 levels. He saw its was the forth volume and murmered something in kerninsh and in a crack of a whip he was gone leaving pages fluttering. Now Connor tried his luck on a book but was startled when he saw an army of 15 golems marching towards him. He then took out his bow and murmered something in Henian from the book and then his arrow pouch was replaced with many golden arrows. He then picked up another book which was ranked 4th in the series he then murmered another saying in Henian and his bow started shooting arrows by itself. He checked his quiver on the ground, but it had the same amount of arrows it had orriganaly. The arrows went flying towards the golems and was about to hit when a farry that Ellinians could summon popped out of a tree and used its mana to block the arrows. The Ellinian book started to hover over to a tree where he could see Jack who was struggling to get out of the tree. "What in the world..." exclaimed Connor when Jack floated out of the tree along with Taco who had an invisible staff. They then plopped in front of the golems who then bowed down to Taco. "Oh my god"exclaimed Connor who then realized that this was Taco's old hidding spot and that Taco was a pure born Mage.

Next Chapter Ch 7 Orbis boat is falling down

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Re: Ch 6:Pandemic in Ellina

Post by Zaylo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:17 pm

still very short

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 pm

wait, what?
tips: a) post chapters 1-5 for new people, if you dont have them pm gilly asking for them.
b) make it just a little bit longer, even mine are a longer.

Jacqueshatr1
Blue ribbon pig

Post by Jacqueshatr1 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 am

srry i just remember last time i was told it was to long so i guess i shortened it to much

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:47 am

lol its all good, rite?