The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch3

Talk about Fan Fictions
synn90210
Pianus
The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch3

Post by synn90210 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:35 am

"Dang I didn't expect there to be so many." Drake and I had just finished killing the stumps. Now I would've been able to kill them myself but they had me surrounded and there were close to a million of them. It was about dawn when i had split the last of them in half. Brandon woke up first and came out of the tent.

'Holy crap what happened here?" Brandon had immediately seen the thousands of stump bodies all around us. "Man, why didn't you wake me up? I could've killed them easily with some bombs and Soul Arrows."

"We wouldve said something if we needed you don't you think." I could already tell that Brandon and Drake weren't gonna get along too well. Something about their personalities made me uneasy about how they would act around each other.

"Well whatever it's over now lets just go wake up everyone else and get to the city." It was a good thing I ended it when I did. I knew they were going to fight if I didn't.

"What're you going to that place for? Didn't you hear what happened?" This didn't sound good at all.

"Wait what do you mean. What happend to Perion." Drake explained the terrible story and it seemed that all of us now had a common goal. To kill Fangblade. It seemed that me and him were two of a kind. It turns out his town was destroyed too, but this time it wasn't just Fangblade. Apparently from what Drake says there was a female with him this time. Her name? Novinha. The first explosion came at dawn. Everyone sprang into action. Manji was killed first, then Blackbull, and then came the rest of the city. Drake was lucky that he was left alive. They finally made their way through the doomed city, killing all in their wake, until they got to Dances with Balrog's lair. Drake was just an apprentice at the time. They tried to barter with Dances with Balrog but to no avail. Dances with Balrog attacked and was shortly disposed of. Drake only survived because he hid the entire time. He vowed that day to kill them both.

'So it seems we have a common objective then. So are you coming with us? We're moving out and probably heading to the Nautilus to see if any pirates can track him." I figured that since we would have a common enemy I might as well try to be friends with him

"Yeah I guess I'll come with you. I don't have much else to do."

We traveled quickly to the Nautilus to find Kyrin to help us. We found her commanding the Nautilus.

"Hmm it seems i have visitors. Well at least your intentions are good. So what do you kids want?" She knew we were in the room before we had even said anything. It made me wonder just how much experience she had.

"Lady Kyrin, enemies approach the Nautilus!"

"Alright ready the troops. We'll talk when this is over." It was time to go. We got outside and we saw the unbelievable. It was the legendary Tiger. And he wasn't messing around. He wielded his weapon with such skill and precision that it was a blur before my eyes. Cannons fired from every direction, but he deflected them with ease.

"Well we're screwed." Brandon always had a talent for ponting out the obvious. I set up my group with archers, mages and gunners in the back just firing away, and warriors up front. Nick and Drake charged towards Tiger swords at the ready. Tiger had just taken out another onslaught of enemies when he saw Nick and Drake. The battle raged on and wave after wave of Kyrin's troops layed dead around Tiger's feet. It seemed there was no stopping him. As I fired rain after rain of Soul Arrows I had finally found his weak spot. The mana charged arrows were penetrating his armor but not enough to injure him. I saw cracks starting to form in his chestplate, and I did what any good bowmaster does. Improvised. I grabbed one of my explosive arrows and fired it with dead on precision. I hit him right in the middle of the cracks and his chestplate split apart. The explosion stunned him but not for long. He got back up and before I knew he knocked me out. Now since I was unconcious during this time I'm going to go from Drake's point of view. It got so bad that eventually Drake and Tiger were the only ones left standing. Everyone else was either dead or unconcious. Fourtunately my group was just unconcious. There was a slight pause in the battle as if Tiger was letting Drake catch his breath. Drake charged swinging his two swords in a curved arc trying to take Tiger by surprise. Tiger blocked both of these strikes and kicked Drake viciously in the stomach. Drake flew into the Nautilus breaking through the walls and going into the inner decks of it. Drake got up and charged for Tiger, actually catching him by surprise this time and knocked him into the air. Drake jumped up after him and did something that should've killed Tiger. Drake went higher than Tiger, turned so as if he was falling towards Tiger and took both of his swords and proceeded to spin faster than a tornado. Drake spun right into Tiger's chest and drove him down so far into the bottom decks of the ship. Now both Tiger and Drake had more than human strength but Drake had acquired his in a less than normal way. For you see after Drake's city was destroyed he tried to attack Fangblade and Novinha and got himself half killed in the process. A scientist found him and rebuilt his body to make him a better human. After this vicious attack Tiger stood up and said something that Drake would never forget.

"You're not bad kid. I'll come back for you, and when I do we're really going to fight."

To be continued...
Last edited by synn90210 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SDValentine
Horny Mushroom

Re: The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch3

Post by SDValentine » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 am

Nice...

Three
Words

"Keep it UP!"

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:05 am

Pretty good. getting better too. all of a sudden I am reminded of cyborg franky from one piece =p

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 am

haha i was thinking more Kuma from afro samurai though

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 am

hmmm lol idk who that is

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:08 am

lol hes this like robot dude with a teddy bear mask. He's kinda creepy yet awesome at the same time

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:29 am

does he have a chainsaw >:D

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 am

i wish (F4) he just has like double samurai swords or somethin

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:39 am

ooooooo (heart) double swords.

not as cool as zoro(triple swords) but still pretty cool.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 am

lmao yeah zoro is pretty awesome. i just read the newest shonen jump where he kills mr.1. (cool)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 am

lol, you're way back there? I'm wwwwwaaaaaayyyy ahead like episode 381 in anime =p

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:11 am

yeah i prefer to read than watch the anime. but i still knew what u were talking about with franky. Only reason i know him: i saw a clip on youtube of when Nico Robin crushes his....well you know

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:10 am

LOL that was a funny episode.