The Heros of Heriton Ch1

Talk about Fan Fictions
LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom
The Heros of Heriton Ch1

Post by LeoWu » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Splish, splash, splish, splash as the rain kept pouring down. Jason could hear a melody as if the rain had a rhythm. He was outside, as every second got his armor more wet. Jason was 15 and he was a worrier of Perion. Raining in Perion was really rare but he liked it, it was known as the sign of bad luck. His friend Leo Who was also 15 was beside him as they both looked up in the light blue sky, they both smiled. The rain stopped and the water that came down all dried out in an instant as the sun shined brightly up in the sky again. Leo sat down and said "Jason, have you ever felt like there was something inside you that was a different person but still you?” Jason hesitated then said "Yes." Leo stared at him. Jason had light brown hair and light brown eyes that matched his tanned skin, he carried a 1 handed sword and he would put the strap beside his thigh. He also had over all armor and a brown work glove with light armored shoes. Leo Had black hair and dark brown eyes his skin was tanned but not as tanned as Jason's he had the same over all armor and shoes but he had no gloves.

Jason walked away as Leo quickly jumped up to his feet and followed him. Jason headed back to his teepee but as soon as he was about to go in he heard stomps of foot steps. Leo wasn't surprised as he climbed up to the hill of light he then noticed there were at least two thousand pirates charging at Perion... War... he heard someone approach behind him he turned around as he saw Grand, perion's leader. He didn't too surprised too. Leo was amazed at how calm he was and Grand. Many people came out of their houses confused. They all looked at Grand and Leo. "Whats happening?" a villager asked. Not replying the question Grand shouted in a loud booming voice "All of Perion's Worriers! Step Forward!" Many people with swords and all kinds of other weapons came into sight "The Pirates Have Come for Their Fate and so have we, Destiny now will be decided We must not release our hope or at least Die clenching our fists Knowing that we have severed our village, Men, Prepare for war." Grant took his big one handed sword and swung it at the end of the hill near where he was standing. Leo heard a crack as the part of the cliff that Grand was standing on flew down to the ground like a bullet. He first stood there not budging then he stepped out of the stone and walked to the entrance of perion.

Leo quickly got off the cliff and went to find Jason.

The worriers gathered up at the Perion entrance waiting for the right time to get out and attack. They had at least 1000 worriers but they were still out numbered. All the other villagers went into a secret cave that led them under ground where they will be safe. Leo was with Jason as they walked at a fast pace into the cave. The stench was disgusting and gross like the sewers of kering and it was very damp as the green colored water was high up to their ankles. "Where's dad?" Leo asked his mother Ariel. "He went to war." Leo stared down hard at the ground. "Then we should have gone too!" Jason exclaimed "No you guys are too young" said Frieda, Jason's grandmother. as there was nothing but the sound of splashing water." KABOOM! The whole cave shaked as everyone put their hands on their head."We must get there fast! they are doing an grenade attack!" Everyone starting running with fear everyone but Jason and Leo. "Its no use they know our plan, we hooped." as he could see pirates coming from both ways rounding them up. "Impppo- sssibllee..." Frieda murmured "The leader of the Pirates came into sight as he stared coldly at them.”Take them to the base."

Everyone was taken as hostages as they were all put in to a dungeon. Leo and Jason hands and feet was chained as they just stood there powerless. There were 2 high rank pirates guarding them as lower ranked pirates guarded all the other villagers that were in a room pretty far away. Guess they knew that Leo and Jason could be quite a big trouble. The 2 pirates started whispering to each other. Leo and Jason could both hear them.

"I killed the worrier that killed 200 pirates, I back stabbed him" the first Sergeant said smiling. "He was the one that had brown hair and blue eyes with the idiotic armor. Leo's eyes bulged. That was his father. "Yea he was a noob" the second one said to the first one. Leo had no control over him self now. And the struggled fiercely. The first pirate stared at him with his cold eyes. Leo was even angrier as he broke the chain and walked to the first high ranked pirate. Leo Was still huffing a puffing as he said "YOU KILLED MY FATHER. DIE!” The Pirate laughed then Leo charged at him with out a warning the pirate still smiled as he took out one of his knucklers and punched Leo with huge force. Leo went flying back as he hit the wall then landed on the floor. Jason Started at Leo then at the first rank pirate. The second pirate made a face as he stared at Jason. Then he finally said “Haha you look just like the person I killed at the war. You must be his son" Jason jaw tightened noticeably as the pirate laughed. Jason couldn’t stand it. He broke the chain with ease and came charging at the pirate. The pirate kicked him and Jason flew through the air and hit the ground as he lay beside Leo.

"Noob's" Both of the pirate said and then laughed loudly. Leo was unconscious then he heard something inside him. "Leoo..." he asked in his mind "who are you" then the voice spoke "I'm the real you.. Just stay aalliiveeeee...." as the voice faded away. He heard the voice of his mothers cry then everything in his view went black as he heard nothing but dead silence. The pirates were showing off their guns and knucklers then BOOM!!!! Leo was floating in the air as his body glowed with purple his hair was purple and as the opened his purple eyes and started hard at the pirate he was holding his arm to cover his face cause the impact of the air that Leo's energy was pushing was blowing hard in his face. Leo floated down and his foot reached the ground. The pirate stared at him emotionless "Hi, My name is Leo, You killed my father, Prepare to die." Leo said in a different tone. Leo disappeared then appeared in a second, crouching in front of the first pirate as he kicked him in the chin, He went flying up to the ceiling the other pirate was laying down on the ground as he though "Dam, I'm too old for this." In a flash Leo was there at the ceiling. He heard a "crack" when he kicked the pirate in the ribs to the left side of the room. Then Leo flew to the left side of the room as he kicked the pirate to the left side of the room. Then he kicked him to the ceiling once more as he grabbed his shoulders and together Leo and the pirate went head first down to the ground in light speed. Just before Leo was going to hit the ground he let go of the pirate and jump away. BOOM! Pirates head smashed in to the ground as the ground beside them was all damaged badly. The shock wave was so huge it almost made Leo flying away. The pirate’s body was stiff as he stood up staring at it hard, Then said Father, Oh great father please be happy as you live in the heaven of perion. Leo took one last look at the pirate's body then he flew back to where Jason was and Dropped to his knees and then lay down beside Jason. The purple color faded away as Leo returned to his unconscious form again.

The Second pirate laid there paralyzed staring at the first rank pirate. He quickly stood up and took his knucklers out "Holy *$#%@ what in the world are these people. I better kill them" the pirate said as he walked toward Jason He brought his fist above his head then BOOM! Jasons body Floated up in the air. His body glowed with a dark red he didn't open his eyes until his feet touched the ground he started at the pirate then he said “Hi, my name is Jason. You killed my father, prepare to die." In a flash Jason kicked the pirates head as it came off. Blood splattered everywhere. Jason gave it one last look then he dropped to his knees and he lay down as the bright red color faded away.

The Heros of Heriton

to be continued...

Tell me if you like it

I edit it tell me if u like it now :D
Last edited by LeoWu on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Re: The Heros of Heriton Ch1

Post by Zaylo » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 pm

it was pretty good but theres a lot of grammar errors

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:43 pm

kk ty

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 pm

spelling errors to. one thing its warriors not worriers

SDValentine
Horny Mushroom

Post by SDValentine » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:14 am

Next time, google, Grammar check.
And copy and paste your story into the grammar fixer thingy.

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:57 am

kk i will do that in the next one read it now its fixed :D