The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch2

Talk about Fan Fictions
synn90210
Pianus
The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch2

Post by synn90210 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:43 am

"No, I'll handle this." Nick seemed so confident in himself. The only reason for this was that he wanted to save his girlfriend. He sighed deeply and pulled out a large blue screamer, and proceeded to point it in the direction of the Night Lord. "Come down here and face me yourself. Unless you're too scared." "How dare you! You insolent fool! I will rip you to shreds and eat your flesh!" The Night Lord seemed really insulted at this point, and jumped down from his perch to face Nick. "Make your move...for it may be your last!" Nick moved quicker than a flash striking once...twice...three times before ending up clear on the other side of the room. "Are you okay Alice? Did he harm you?" Alice didn't answer Nick which drove him into a beserker sort of rage. "Is that all you've got? Surely I would expect more from a hero of your stature." The Night Lord was toying with him now. Sort of playing on the relationship that he and Alice had. "Thats it you're going to die. You hurt Alice, you hurt me. Enjoy your these moments because they are your last." The Night Lord and Nick moved as fast as lightning. I was lucky to pick up on as much as I did. Nick was striking with such feral rage that the Night Lord was having trouble keeping up. There was a brief moment where it seemed as though Nick would win but we were sorely mistaken. You see Nick is usually the calm, cool and collected type, but being in this state of rage his technique was off. The one crucial moment where the tables turned for the worse. Nick was beating down on the Night Lord with blow after blow, but not following a style or technique. The Night Lord took full advantage of this striking a single blow right at his heart. The Night Lord's long, curved blade went straight through Nick's chest. At first it seemed that Nick didn't even feel it, but then he fell to the ground, blood soaking his clothes.

"Well who's next? Any takers? No? It seems I'll have to kill you all at once then." The Night Lord dashed towards us, but was stopped short by a volley of bullets.They hit his heart, his brain, his kidneys, his liver, and his jugular vein. He slumped to the floor surely dead. I turned to see who had shot him and much as I expected it was Azure. He looked up at me as if to say wasn't me. But i knew it was him because he never just randomly reloading his gun as he was now. As amazed as I was by his immeasurable skill I knew we had to do something about Nick and Alice. There was only one person i knew who could really heal them. We took their bodies to Ellinia where we went to see my grandmother. We arrived there around dawn. The trees and branches still glistened in the early sun with the morning dew. We traveled as quickly as possible to my grandmother's home. "Grandma we need your help." "Ahh young Synn, its been oh so long. What do you need?" "My friends...they need reviving." "My, my, my....the girl is fine just unconcious. The boy on the other hand....he may take sometime to heal." "Please grandma i beg of you to help us." I pleaded with her for another hour then she agreed to revive Nick....and 2 other people. We stayed the night at an inn called The Mad Badger. The next morning we came back to see if everything was done. We walked in and there stood Nick and Alice right beside...my parents.

"I cannot thank you enough grandma. This means so much to me." I couldn't believe that my parents were alive again. After 14 years they were back alive. I wondered how my grandmother could find the energy to do all of this at such an old age. My parents and I talked late into the night about the last 14 years of our "lives". They told me much about the afterlife and i told them about my expieriences over the past years. We then talked about what we needed to do to find Fangblade. We all agreed on heading to Perion to see if we could find a mercenary to hire to help us.We left the next morning and went on foot Perion. The rocky landscape towered above us as we traveled to the city. We camped for the night on a rocky outpost. We took turns keeping watch in case of attacks by marauders. It was my turn when I saw on the horizon a stampede of dark axe stumps.

There were thousands of them all charging towards me. I fired off volley after volley of soul arrows, spliiting the stumps in half on impact. I cut the population of them in about half when all the sudden I was surrounded. I didn't know what to do. I knew I couldn't call for help without accidentally awakening more monsters. I figured I was done for when all the sudden the stumps in front of me were sliced in half. I saw who had provided the help. It was a boy in his late 20's with long, dark, flowing hair. He carried two swords at his belt which he used with immense skill. His he was well built and muscular. "I was passing through and figured you could use some help. You can thank me later. My name's Drake whats yours?" "People call me Synn. Thank you for the help. I honestly didn't think i would survive." "What do you say we finish these things off?" "Fine by me." We then jumped into the crowd and started slaughtering the stumps.

To be continued...
Last edited by synn90210 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonlin
Zakum

Re: The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch2

Post by jonlin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:11 am

Thiss is good aswell, just one suggestion.
1. start a new paragraph when someone new speaks, it makes it easier to read.

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 pm

hmm its a tad shorter but still pretty good
and what jonlin said

lolownedlol
Blue ribbon pig

Post by lolownedlol » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:27 am

i dissagree with jon and zay only to the fact of a new paragraph for one lil person talking makes no sence

synn good work but i would but more suspence in writing like in my chapter one i ended right when dray left and made one final statement "dray i will remember that name" end lol was awesome try to do that more

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 pm

dude are you ignoring grammar rules? Your advice is leading him the wrong path.

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 am

starting a new paragraph when someone speaks also makes it easier to read.
for example if I write:
"thanks, mate." said #1 "no problemo, bud." said #2
It is more confusing than:
"Thanks, Mate." said #1.

"No problemo, bud." said #2

see my point?

lolownedlol
Blue ribbon pig

Post by lolownedlol » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:25 am

i see where your going but i still wouldnt do that in my case i dont have very much talkin in most of my chapters so i dont feel the need for a new paragraph

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:47 am

well, in some of my chapters it is the same thing but I still try to start a new paragraph

anyway, why are we talking about this in synn's story?

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:40 am

I think 4 chan sums up the neccesity behind grammar
"I helped my dad, Jack off his horse"
"I helped my dad **** off his horse"

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:47 am

very good point zaylo, lol.
that makes me want to aalways use spell + grammar check (eek)

gyakoku
Mushroom

Post by gyakoku » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 am

This chapter is pretty good, but it doesn't have the suspense. I like the part where Chaos's parents were in the afterlife before Chaos's grandmother revived them.

LesbianKristy
Snail

Post by LesbianKristy » Fri May 01, 2009 1:58 am

"I wondered how my grandmother could find the energy to do all of this at such an old age"

OLD?!?!? I'LL GET YOU. BOY!

Love,
Gramma~Kristy

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Fri May 01, 2009 4:56 pm

are you really lezbien?
Cause you name says you are 0.0

synn90210
Pianus