The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch1

Talk about Fan Fictions
synn90210
Pianus
The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch1

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:52 am

"No, this can't be its too early for me to die" I thought as the greatsword slowly brought itself down upon my skull. Now i know what you all are probably thinking. What the heck Synn? Now don't get all bent out of shape I'm going to explain....if i feel like it. But then again I guess I should if i want this to be any good. Now it all starts in a town I'm sure you all know as Henesys. I was your average 16 year old teenage archer. You know lived with my parents, went to school (when i felt like it), the usual. But one day that all changed. I came home from school that fateful day to a massive argument between mom and dad. "Are you kidding me Alex? We cannot be that far in debt because of you!" "Now Skye don't get your underwear in a bunch i have the money to pay for the bills." "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?! I THINK NOT! God, sometimes i wonder why i married you." Mom stormed off and went into her room clearly pretty mad at dad. "But Skye...." I started to let out a long sigh. Yet another problem i would have to take care of. I went to mom's room and tried to calm things down "Hey mom what's wrong?" "I'll tell you what's freaking wrong! Its you father thats what!"
Me and mom talked for a long while and that seemed to straighten things out. "You have a good head on your shoulders kid, make sure not to lose it. This world is a real piece of crap I can tell ya that much."

After me and mom talked I went to the hunting grounds to kill some food. 3 arrows, thats how many it took to kill 5 pigs for meat. My first arrow was fired with such velocity it went through three pigs before stopping. I was always pretty good at killing multiple enemies with a single arrow, but that was my best so far. I walked home to see the horrible event that stood before me. My village was burning! I dropped everything except for my bow and ran as fast as i could to my house only to find that it was in flames. "Mom? Dad?" i screamed out their names at the top of my lungs, scared for their lives. Then out of the ashes and smoke i saw my mom crawling towards me. "Mom!" I ran as fast as my sixteen year old legs could take me over to her. "Mom, mom what happened?" "H-He came from out of nowhere....he burned everything. We all fought as hard as we could but no one could stop him...y-your father was killed in the chaos of it." Then I saw the demon that caused all of this. It was Fangblade. He came out of the flames carrying my father's head in his left hand and a large broadsword in his right. My mind raced. There were so many thoughts coming and going. He moved at light speed and killed my mother instantly. "Mom! No,no this....this can't be." "Oh but it is boy." His voice was raspy like one of the villans from a comic book or a movie. "This was all for you my dear friend. I did this because I tire of this world. I tire of killing to hold my place as the greatest. It really is a chore. What i want you to do is build hate for me, resent me, kill me. Do you think you can do that for me?" I was frozen in terror at his words. I couldn't believe that something like this could happen to me of all people. I slowly stood up and said to him " I will kill you.....you have no idea what you have just started. I will grow until i can challenge you and believe me I will kill you, piece of crap . I will hunt you to the ends of the earth until you pay for what you've done." "Hahahaha, i would really like to see you try boy. Until then i will be waiting for you." Over the 14 years that passed since that event I trained as hard as possible. I grew until I could grow no more. I became the greatest bowmaster in the world. I made the greatest friends. Then the day came when I decided it was time to hunt Fangblade down

"I'm leaving now mom. I'm going to avenge you no matter how long it takes." I left my parents graves and went to gather my friends, for it was time. "Hey baby, how you doing?" I walked by and punched Brandon in the head. "Come on moron." "Is it really time already? Man, I was about to get my swerve on." "Whatever lets just go get Azure, Nick and Alice." We left the bar and found Azure randomly floating in the air. I fired a few arrows at him as warning shots, then proceeded to go get Nick and Alice. "I love you Alice" "I love you too Nick" Brandon always being the one to butt in on a loving or special moment interrupted their kiss "Come on lovers we don't have all friggin day." "Seriously Brandon did u have to interrupt?" "Of course i did! Its time to go incase you didn't hear me the first time." There was only one thing left to do. We had to find Fangblade. Now there are many trackers in the world, but there was only one i trusted. That was the Night Lord. We traveled to Kerning to find him. We got to the basement of the club he is usually in only to find that he wasn't there. "Kukukukukukuku, I see i have some visitors. Ahh it's been oh so very long since I've had any real exercise. I hope you can cure me of that illness." Azure spoke for the first time since we had left. "I'll handle this." I had the utmost confidence in him simply because he was the most skilled person with a gun that i had ever seen. He fired three shots into the dark. All three seemed to hit their target. "Ahh blood i had forgotten it's warm, comforting feel." It was then that I saw that the Night Lord had some kind of evil glint in his eyes. "I do hope you can satisfy my need for killing."

He pounced from the darkness and captured Alice. She screamed in sheer terror as he hit her like a 18 wheeler truck hitting a small animal. We all knew by now that something was wrong with him. There was total dark so none of us could see him until suddenly a huge beam of light shot out from the dark. The beam was curved though so it hit the Night Lord but missed Alice as he held her by her robe while perched up on one of the rafters. Surprisingly it was Brandon that fired the shot. "Soul Arrow comes in handy sometimes doesn't it." The only weird thing was that the arrow powered by his mana didn't really look like an arrow but more so a large blast. All I could really assume was that Brandon had been training too. "I think its time for a rain" I said totally serious even though everyone else thought i was a dork.

To be continued...
Last edited by synn90210 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Re: The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch1

Post by Zaylo » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 am

when I read "3 arrows enough to kill 5 pigs" I was like WTF 0_0
but then i read the next line lol
I'll pm u what i think

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:41 am

WOOT awesome whens the next one coming out i must no >:O
so suspenseful

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:39 am

Well you should edit, revise its um... well i guess its ok. I didn't really under stand it all... Use better grammer and put more description. and wow lots of mistakes edit please EDIT!!! and revise please REVISE!!! and description please DESCRIPTION!!! and yea that's it over all its I guess Pretty Good but u still have a long way to go before it reaches excellent or Really good. at least that what i think. Zaylo tell me what u think. i think its more like a prologue not like a chapter and you can tell right away its not a novel like fan fic more like a low lvl one in your next chapter make it more novel like and turn it in to a longer chapter with detail and description.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:51 am

yeah it was my first time and i knew i needed to fix some stuff like i need to space it out more like more paragraphs but im definitley gonna work on it for next chapter

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:20 am

good :D

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:21 am

LeoWu wrote:Well you should edit, revise its um... well i guess its ok. I didn't really under stand it all... Use better grammer and put more description. and wow lots of mistakes edit please EDIT!!! and revise please REVISE!!! and description please DESCRIPTION!!! and yea that's it over all its I guess Pretty Good but u still have a long way to go before it reaches excellent or Really good. at least that what i think. Zaylo tell me what u think. i think its more like a prologue not like a chapter and you can tell right away its not a novel like fan fic more like a low lvl one in your next chapter make it more novel like and turn it in to a longer chapter with detail and description.

Honestly I'm sick of your "Mines the best" attitude. The only really bad mistake was his "i"s were lower case then upper. Seriously his was longer then any of your chapters so far and I though it was amazing for a first try, so intill your story is better than his I wouldnt be talking bout mistakes and such. Not to mention you said "Please use Edit" thats funny coming from the guy with 6 warnings of double postings and over 12 deleted double posting posts. So take your own advice and use the edit button.

Anyways Synn this is quite possibly one of the best fanfics I have read in a long time. Il be sure to send you some more tips later.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:21 am

so leo what about it didnt u understand i can probly explain

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 am

Zaylo wrote:
LeoWu wrote:Well you should edit, revise its um... well i guess its ok. I didn't really under stand it all... Use better grammer and put more description. and wow lots of mistakes edit please EDIT!!! and revise please REVISE!!! and description please DESCRIPTION!!! and yea that's it over all its I guess Pretty Good but u still have a long way to go before it reaches excellent or Really good. at least that what i think. Zaylo tell me what u think. i think its more like a prologue not like a chapter and you can tell right away its not a novel like fan fic more like a low lvl one in your next chapter make it more novel like and turn it in to a longer chapter with detail and description.

Honestly I'm sick of your "Mines the best" attitude. The only really bad mistake was his "i"s were lower case then upper. Seriously his was longer then any of your chapters so far and I though it was amazing for a first try, so intill your story is better than his I wouldnt be talking bout mistakes and such. Not to mention you said "Please use Edit" thats funny coming from the guy with 6 warnings of double postings and over 12 deleted double posting posts. So take your own advice and use the edit button.

Anyways Synn this is quite possibly one of the best fanfics I have read in a long time. Il be sure to send you some more tips later.

xD i was just about to post taht his story was a better starter than mine XDD Lmao and i could deletee my last post if u would like me to

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:44 pm

oh wow, typical Leo....
Pretty good story, I hope the next one is as good.
BTW Zaylo did you think my first chapter was good? when my fanfic first came out.
Also, could you post the dark hero or w/e it was here?

lolownedlol
Blue ribbon pig

Post by lolownedlol » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Yo zaylo i was wondering if i would start making one of these fanfics lol might not be as good as this...simply amazing

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 am

lolownedlol wrote:Yo zaylo i was wondering if i would start making one of these fanfics lol might not be as good as this...simply amazing

Wow idk what to say...uhmm thanks so much im glad people like it (cool)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 am

As long as it makes some kind of sense, its all good!

jonameepsman546
Jr.Balrog

Post by jonameepsman546 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 pm

this is like a mix of naruto and pendragon.

futurestart
Slime

Post by futurestart » Tue May 19, 2009 4:22 am

i like this one.. :D i really do (F2)