LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom
Preview of Italys Heroes Of the Field

Post by LeoWu » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 am

This story is The Story of the 2006 Germany vs Italy In The Semi Finals
this is Dedicated to a group of friends, and also
to A group of Heroes.

Preview
Leo Sprinted like a rocket to the Left Corner of the German's Side of the field as Jason did a long pass to him.
Leo Clenches his fist knowing that he was the only one on Germans side of the field. He Stared at the
lofty Goalies Blue Eyes Then at the left bottom corner of the net knowing that he was going to
aim for the top right corner. As he Backed up the Goalie Got in to a ready stance. As Leo Was about to kick
the Goalie Smiled and lifted up his left hand that was in the Dirty Brown Soccer Glove. Then Leo Froze..... The
blood that flows threw his Vains were his, the White Skin on his Clenched fist was his, but the Tanned hand that
was upon his Dark Brown eyes....

Were not his.

Leo Took A breath and held it first looking at the Hand then at where it had come from. It was a German's and the German Jumped up as he was about to pounce on him. Leo Though quickly.... If The German Pounced on him he would get a Red Card Meaning he would be banned from this game but if he did Leo would lose his Chance to score... "My Chance to Score" Leo Thought.... he didn't have much time It was only milliseconds before Leo was going to get Pounced on.... "My Chance to score" Leo Though again... He stared at the Germans Blue Eyes that had so much determination to bring Leo Down. The Germany Shouted "THIS IS FOR MY COUNTRY!" then Leo Made up his mind as he said "And this is for mine." barely above a whisper.

Leo Felt the Impact of the German's body Forcing him down. This Time it wasn't that he didn't Want to score... He knew He Had to score. Not Knowing where the ball was cause of the German Leo Pushed his leg forward with might he Felt the ball
slip on his foot And then He knew it wasn't a Straight ball... It was a Curve, and He had No Aim, At All..
He Was Falling Down and in his eyes it was in slow motion... Before he hit the Ground with a "Thump" The Italian Crowd Jumped up Making a Deafening cheer. He Had Just Scored... A Blind Goal. His Job was done.. As he was about to close his eyes Pain Shot threw his Back.......... Leo Just Laid there for a few secs not know what happened... Then He Felt something......

It was Warm,
It was a liquid,
and it was on Leos Left Hand. He tiled his Head left and lifted up his left hand He Stared at it... It was Red.....

It was His Blood.....

End Of Preview...

If u want more then Be happy I was about to end it at the second paragraph but i though you guys would like some more so i made a third paragraph if you think this story Is good enough for a fan fic please say Yes in the Comment section :D

Come on leave a reply people -_-
Last edited by LeoWu on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Re: Preview of Italys Heroes Of the Field

Post by Zaylo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:49 pm

(claps) THANK YOU!
very good! Now this is something i approve Leo. 7/5 stars.
See? Grammar makes your stories much better.
also stop with the ego boosting thing

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:37 am

Zaylo wrote:(claps) THANK YOU!
very good! Now this is something i approve Leo. 7/5 stars.
See? Grammar makes your stories much better.
also stop with the ego boosting thing

Thanks :D (F2).So this is better than The Clan Of Surternity and the Clan of unknown? And if it is, Is it better because it has better grammar or is it just the story? 0.0

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:09 am

Wow, I like this story. It seems simple, but complicated at the same time. It's interesting =)

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 am

Coolboy994 wrote:Wow, I like this story. It seems simple, but complicated at the same time. It's interesting =)