i am back....

Talk about Fan Fictions
nublet
Slime
i am back....

Post by nublet » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 am

hey guys, most of you new players dont know me, but im the guy who made dante's legacy..and i know that zaylo, you remember me!

well im making my new fan fic tomorrow morning but i dont know what its going to be about and who to include..... so if u guys wanna gimme tips or anything like that or if u wanna be in....it

here are some ideas:
a boy who lost his family in a raid and want revenge on the man who killed them (LIKE DANTE'S LEGACY)

a young apprentice who learns everything he has to but then it is all thrown away when his school was burnt down.

a demonic being who is destined to destroy the world goes on a rampage through all of....(not yet figured out)

or a bunch of friends find magical items in a cave and learn the secrets behind the weapons

so you guys tell me wich one you guys like the most and tell me if you guys would like to be in it.

oh and zaylo im sorry about last time how i refused to take your advise for dantes legacy...i will try harder this time and take more time with my writing..... k that is all

---------------------------------------
have a break.. eat a kat

chobbilight
Legend

Re: i am back....

Post by chobbilight » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 am

nublet wrote:nobody posts?
wooooooooooooooooooooow

i posted and you saw it
and i got banned for it

tsunax12
Slime

Post by tsunax12 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 am

WB AND I DONT KNOW U BUT HI

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 am

Cool.... all of 'em. I wanna be in ur fan fic!!!!! DANTE'S LEGACY 4EVA!!!!!!!

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:55 am

you.....you people cant be serious....dante's legacy was DMC, maple, and dbz all mashed up into a ball of fail. hopefully he actually does take zaylo's advice this time T.T

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 pm

nublet wrote:hey guys, most of you new players dont know me, but im the guy who made dante's legacy..and i know that zaylo, you remember me!

well im making my new fan fic tomorrow morning but i dont know what its going to be about and who to include..... so if u guys wanna gimme tips or anything like that or if u wanna be in....it

here are some ideas:
a boy who lost his family in a raid and want revenge on the man who killed them (LIKE DANTE'S LEGACY)

a young apprentice who learns everything he has to but then it is all thrown away when his school was burnt down.

a demonic being who is destined to destroy the world goes on a rampage through all of....(not yet figured out)

or a bunch of friends find magical items in a cave and learn the secrets behind the weapons

so you guys tell me wich one you guys like the most and tell me if you guys would like to be in it.

oh and zaylo im sorry about last time how i refused to take your advise for dantes legacy...i will try harder this time and take more time with my writing..... k that is all

have a break.. eat a kat

oh god hes back. WHY GOD WHY!!!!
/ sarcasm

make it good or il delete or lock it.

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 pm

(skygar9-3)
Dante's legacy.....
made by the person who calls himself Dante all the time. (what a surprise) the fanfiction that just wouldn't stop failing. with bad grammar if I remember correctly. and with the cheesy storyline. and about 15 different game/anime's smashed into it. which it got moved to the chat section because of. and eventually locked. sorry about this but please try and do a bit better (MS5)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Zaylo wrote:
nublet wrote:hey guys, most of you new players dont know me, but im the guy who made dante's legacy..and i know that zaylo, you remember me!

here are some ideas:

have a break.. eat a kat

oh god hes back. WHY GOD WHY!!!!
/ sarcasm

make it good or il delete or lock it.

why did i got banned for what i said it was nice though

nublet
Slime

Post by nublet » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 am

wow... really good motivation / sarcasm.......
you know... why do you always have to be so ..rude.... i mean come on ive been gone for a couple of months and ill try better now....ok? cant a guy have some peace? god synn you used to be cool....uhm btw zaylo ill try harder im using word pad this time so itll be fine but i need some ideas you guys can help me ill post a new topic.

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:05 am

sorry I just sortof don't like realy bad stories when I know that the person could probably do better

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 am

Ugh. Sad...
And using the Same storyline.
Idea,
Ugh...

nublet
Slime

Post by nublet » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:28 pm

no im not using the same story line idea leo wats ur face i understand that i did bad last time and im gonna try again ius that such a problem!?

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:16 am

Infact Yes We don't like Bad FF posted Here.
No one wants to Waste their time Reading those.
All your storylines are so common.
Most of them Ive seen in Animes O_O
Be unique.
Nothing else.

nublet
Slime

Post by nublet » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 am

ok ive made chapter one go check it out im pretty sure this is a new story line i havent seen anyone else use it so yeah

Darkauro
Slime

Post by Darkauro » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:01 am

Hello random person (MS2)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:20 am

Welcome back nublet!!I...I mean we,missed you!

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 pm

bboyz4 wrote:Welcome back nublet!!I...I mean we,missed you!

you didn't even know him