The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom Ch. 6

Talk about Fan Fictions
synn90210
Pianus
The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom Ch. 6

Post by synn90210 » Sat May 09, 2009 12:07 pm

"Are you freakin serious 'Zure? Let me handle this guys. I'll crush him in 5 minutes." Brandon seemed overly confident in himself.

"Brandon are you sure about this? I mean come on think about it. Its Azure you're fighting. He'll kill you." I had known Brandon since we were 12 and I didn't want him to die now. We were best friends since he moved to Henesys from Kerning City all those years ago.

"Dude, seriously why haven't you learned to just trust me? I can handle it, just watch." I hadn't seen Brandon fight in a long time so I had my serious doubts about his power compared to Azure's.

"Are we just gonna talk all day or are we gonna fight?" Azure was getting impatient and charged at Brandon with his fists at the ready. This was gonna be a fair fight, no weapons, just fists. Brandon blocked Azure's flurry of punches and swept his legs out from under him. Azure barrel rolled and recovered instantly. They traded blows back and forth for a few seconds then came to a standoff. They stood there for a second fists locked before Azure kicked hard to Brandon's stomach. Brandon flew back into a wall but regained balance and jumped for Azure. Just before he hit Azure his body combusted and he tackled Azure hard. He stood up and turned back to normal. Azure got up and kicked at Brandon's face. Brandon blocked the kick and countered with a flurry of punches to Azure's stomach followed up with a hard kick in the head. Azure back-flipped off the wall and drove a hard kick into Brandon's stomach.

"Alright no more screwing around. I'm gettin serious now." Suddenly Brandon burst into flames at the snap of his fingers. "Flame on." Everyone was in shock at the new display of power from Brandon. Azure paused for a second giving Brandon just enough time to attack. The battle was on once again. Azure was running out of stamina fast. Brandon saw his chance and punched Azure hard in the face. With the added flames around his fist he could tell it was gonna put Azure out. Azure stood there for a second then just collapsed, clearly unconcious.

"Yeah thats right! What did I tell you dude? I said I could handle it but you didn't believe me, and look what happened." I was truly surprised at Brandon's new powers but I didn't indulge him.

"Whatever, Brandon you can be the one to carry Azure since you knocked him out." We continued going up towards Fangblade's lair. After an hour or so we finally reached the door to the top.

"I'm afraid I can't let you go any farther adventurers." Someone dropped right in front of us, blocking our path. "I'm Zach the awesome cheif bandit who's gonna ki-" He couldn't get any farther in the sentence before Drake slammed his head into the wall. This was to be the final battle and I would have to face it alone.

"I'm going to do this alone. It's my quest for revenge and I'm going to take it. Any objections?" I was confident that no one would say anything until Drake stepped forward.

"Just one. I'm coming with you. I want to get revenge for my family and village too. This is our fight whether you like it or not." I couldn't argue with him because I knew his pain and his sorrow at losing all that he had.

"Alright I guess we're in this together. The rest of you guys need to get out of here. I plan on killing Fangblade and sending this tower along with him. Brandon you're in charge until Azure wakes up." After we saw that they had left Drake and I approached the door. Drake kicked it open and we entered the room. He was standing right in front of us. Just standing like he had known we were coming for him.

"Welcome home boys. Been a while since you last saw your old dad hasn't it?"

To be continued......

Sorry this one is kind of short but I wanted to save a lot for the next chapter.....probably the conclusion of part one
Last edited by synn90210 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poke1024
Papulatus

Re: The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom Ch. 6

Post by poke1024 » Sat May 09, 2009 2:42 pm

nice synn
cant wait... (F2)

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat May 09, 2009 3:12 pm

yeah im sorry again about this one being short but the next chapter is probably gonna b the conclusion of part one

poke1024
Papulatus

Post by poke1024 » Sat May 09, 2009 3:27 pm

so when are u gonna write the next one?

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun May 10, 2009 12:24 am

hmm idk...might take a lil while cuz im gonna be busy (concerts, school work, plays etc.) but probably whenever i get the chance

turanza
Horny Mushroom

Post by turanza » Sat May 16, 2009 10:00 am

woo! i kicked zure's ass
(cool)
(F3)

futurestart
Slime

Post by futurestart » Tue May 19, 2009 4:18 am

i think its ok.pretty good :D