The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch5

Talk about Fan Fictions
synn90210
Pianus
The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch5

Post by synn90210 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:17 am

We slowly started our ascent into Fangblade's lair. It was sort of like a tower inside of the cathedral. Dad was giving off light from his staff so we could see through the darkness. We fought through wave after wave of monsters pushing forward on and on. We kept ascending the tower for hours and hours. The tower was ruined and falling apart as we went. After around 6 hours we reached a large metal door. Drake kicked the door in and we entered into a large dome like room. We heard an all too familiar voice from the darkness.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the warrior kid I fought at the Nautilus" A figure stepped out of the shadows revealing this person's true identity. It was Tiger in the flesh. I thought that Drake had killed him when they fought. Turns out Tiger sort of left Drake to die. Drake just stood there completely unmoving and unable to speak. He was clearly in shock. Tiger drew his spear and pointed it straight for Drake.

"I told you that the next time we met we would fight for real. I was at only about 70% last time but now I'm ready for you." Tiger charged straight for Drake flailing his spear. We knew it was Drake's fight and that he wanted to handle it alone.

"Go on without me. I'll catch up later." He seemed entirely sure about it but I was still hesitant. He saw my hesitation and kicked me across the room to the next door. I broke through the door and we kept on going up towards Fangblade. Tiger crashed head on into Drake and flung him across the room. Drake smashed into a wall only to be stomped further into it by Tiger. Tiger picked up Drake and threw him across the room into another wall. He gave Drake a breif second to recover before continuing his assault. Drake drew his swords and met Tiger in a clash of steel. They moved around the room faster than humanely possible. The only hint they gave that they still existed was the clash of steel upon steel. They were too evenly matched, and Drake knew that Tiger wasn't fighting at full strength. There was a violent crash as they met in a standoff in the middle of the room. Tiger tried to kick out Drake's legs, but Drake dodged and counter attacked with a deep slash into Tiger's shoulder.

"Hahahahahahaha, this is an even better fight than I thought it would be. I think I can fight you without holding back!" The room shuddered violently as Tiger's powers were released. Chunks of rock from the ceiling fell to the ground and shattered on impact.

"Now make sure you're ready because if you're not, it'll cost you your life!" Tiger charged at light speed towards Drake and caught him from behind. Tiger smashed Drake up into the ceiling and crashed right into him basically collapsing the room. The room fell around Drake and Tiger as they fought on, neither one with any intention of dying. Tiger caught Drake hard on the side of his head with the broad end of the spear and seeing his chance stabbed Drake right through his heart.

"Man, I thought you would've lasted longer than that. Oh well at least I got to fight at full power again." Tiger started to walk away thinking Drake was dead but he was horribly wrong. While Drake layed there an angel came down and spoke to him. It told him of things to come.

"Now is not your time to die. You play a much bigger part in the fate of this world than you know. You have the power to vanquish whatever evil comes your way. Use this power because you will need it." When Drake awoke he was exploding with holy energy. Tiger turned back to see Drake transform. His hair turned from its longer dark color to a wavy blonde. He grew long, glorious angel wings. Light enveloped him wherever he walked.

"Why are you walking away? I'm not finished yet!" Drake picked up his swords and they were instantly enveloped in a holy light. Tiger charged at Drake to try and catch him by surpirse but got sliced by holy lights. His spear was shattered into a thousand pieces. Tiger knew he was beaten

"Come on man spare my life please. I've never done anything bad. Come on please?"

"It is not my duty to say where you go when you die, that is the master's job. I am just here to kill you in his name. He will send you wherever you deserve to go, but to be honest if I were you i would start praying. Goodbye." A blast of holy energy erupted from Drake's hands and vaporized Tiger. We had gotten to another door by the time that Drake caught up to us. We blew open the door but there was no one there.

"What's going on here?" Suddenly Azure fell to the ground writhing in pain. He was clutching his head and screaming in pain. After around 30 seconds he got up like nothing had happened.

"Alright who's dying first?" Azure was overcome with something. And he wanted to kill us

To Be Continued......

jonlin
Zakum

Re: The Ranger of Chaos-Harbinger of Doom ch5

Post by jonlin » Sun May 03, 2009 12:57 pm

lol he wants to kill you xD

hmmm lol under chapter 10 might take longer than i thought to get in...

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun May 03, 2009 3:32 pm

well like i said in that topic i might have to put the ppl that want to be in the story in the next part.

Did u figure out what the next part's plot is yet Jonlin (wink)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun May 03, 2009 4:47 pm

MEybe i did and Meybe i didn't although i prolly did

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Fri May 08, 2009 3:17 am

lol u just have to see if ur right when part 2 comes out. Btw ch 6 is coming along. Havent really had much time lately.

poke1024
Papulatus

Post by poke1024 » Sat May 09, 2009 1:42 am

we want more, ch6 come out!!!!!!! (hothead)

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat May 09, 2009 11:41 am

heh uhhh wow....idk what to say except: IMA GO WRITE NOW (cool)

poke1024
Papulatus

Post by poke1024 » Sat May 09, 2009 2:43 pm

woot, the new one is here.... (F2)

jonameepsman546
Jr.Balrog

Post by jonameepsman546 » Sat May 09, 2009 2:56 pm

yay but ima only on ch.3 YAY fr me!!!!!!!

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat May 09, 2009 3:11 pm

lol i honestly didn't think ppl would like it this much O.o

jonameepsman546
Jr.Balrog

Post by jonameepsman546 » Sat May 09, 2009 5:52 pm

synn90210 wrote:lol i honestly didn't think ppl would like it this much O.o

no really dude yr a realy good writer.

futurestart