The Tree of LIfe Chapter 3

Talk about Fan Fictions
Wizit6134
Papulatus
The Tree of LIfe Chapter 3

Post by Wizit6134 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 am

-So after this short wait, HERE IT IS CHAPTER 3. I took some of your requests and i thought about them. So i will use them but if you guys dont notice it at the end of my post i will post if i got the idea from any request. Anyway here we go.

"ENOUGH!!" shouted a person from behind.

Everyone looked as a shadow approched. At first it was an odd figure then as it crept out of the shadow, it showed more and more. It was Cheif Hum, father of Pearl Su[emperor of Maple Isle(Victoria Island)].

"What is this!? Who caused it!?" asked Cheif Hum aggresivly.

"Well someone burned the Tree of LIfe and right now I'm trying to protect the queen." answered WIzit while backing away to show the queen.

"So your trying to protect her from these guys?" Cheif Hum asked another question. "Why arn't they defeated yet?"

"Well right now it's because you just interupeted us." answered Wizit again.

"Are you guys going to chat all da..." the man froze before he could finish his statment.

"Quiet." said Cheif Hum as he watched the man he sliced fall down dead. "And look at these guys on the ground. Their not even dead. Your to soft."

"Well," Wizit nodded, "at least their not going to awake for a while. And don't even think about killing them yourself."

"Fine." sighed Cheif Hum until he noticed the standing men in front of him. "How about these guys?"

"Just knock them out." said Wizit as he picked back up the queen, "I'm going to take the queen to the base for Xero to protect her and I will join up with the other Tricksters to fight off the bandits from making a bigger mess." Wizit teleported away leaving Cheif Hum and the rest of the rouges.

-I know their isn't many action but well it will catch up to things. And i will make chapter 4 right now to end the intro. I should hav put prolouge but its kinda part of the real story to. So after chapter 4, chapter 5 will start the official story. (gatorade-2)
Last edited by Wizit6134 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

chobbilight
Legend

Re: The Tree of LIfe Chapter 3

Post by chobbilight » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 pm

it sux
my ducks
rlly rlly hard

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Re: The Tree of LIfe Chapter 3

Post by Wizit6134 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:49 am

tat hurts (eek) but still