Should i make a brawler or thunder breaker?

Talk about Pirates
odera1177
Blue snail
Should i make a brawler or thunder breaker?

Post by odera1177 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:14 am

um i heard brawlers are cool with new skills but thunder breakers have lightning powers (MS1) so i'm trying to find out which is best
by the way this has nothing to do with warriors *cough* *cough* zalyo....
so um which should i do?
since this is my first post lets do more stuff!
think up a maple based joke or something
uhhh... and what is your favorite part about pirates(brawler opinions only please..)
(F3)

crutchfield
Papulatus

Re: Should i make a brawler or thunder breaker?

Post by crutchfield » Sun May 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Cygnus are not as popular since you can only go to level 120 with them which makes you not able to do as much (you can't fight most of the bosses) but they level up quicker which helps to give you more power quicker. If you play a lot, I suggest a brawler but if you don't play as much, you might want a thunder breaker. If you get a level 120 cygnus you can also make an ultimate explorer which is one of the explorer classes with a few cygnus skills and a few other benefits.

qweboost23
Zakum

Post by qweboost23 » Mon May 30, 2011 7:15 am

thunder breaker, cuz cygnus is uber, if u reach level 120 make ultimate adventurer and if u want make another brawler with thunder breaker shark wave

GLacko
Zombie Mushmom

Post by GLacko » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 am

qweboost23 wrote:thunder breaker, cuz cygnus is uber, if u reach level 120 make ultimate adventurer and if u want make another brawler with thunder breaker shark wave

We marauders though need something to help us at least once, as i am not a UA. So what i mean is, normal brawlers need a boost in 3rd job. 1st, 2nd and 4th job is great. But not 3rd. Im less than 2 levels away from lionheart but i like to level very slow.

qweboost23
Zakum

Post by qweboost23 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:20 am

GLacko wrote:
qweboost23 wrote:thunder breaker, cuz cygnus is uber, if u reach level 120 make ultimate adventurer and if u want make another brawler with thunder breaker shark wave

We marauders though need something to help us at least once, as i am not a UA. So what i mean is, normal brawlers need a boost in 3rd job. 1st, 2nd and 4th job is great. But not 3rd. Im less than 2 levels away from lionheart but i like to level very slow.

me too but i don't train anymore, only go on for the events sometimes